这是杨医生
This is dr. Yang.
她今晚全权负责
She is going to be personally responsible for
照管您丈夫
Seeing to it that your husband makes it through the night
我...
I'm...
我会及时通知您情况的
I will keep you posted.
及时通知我... 通知什么?
Keep me posted... About what?
我在哪里?
Where am i?
文森特在哪里?
Where's Vincent?
她得了硬脑膜下血肿
She has a subdural hematoma.
每30秒钟记忆就会重启一次
Her memory resets every 30 seconds.
真好啊
Perfect.
给你的 谢谢
That's for you.Thank you.
求求你看看我
Please look at me.
如果你总这样 你就别在我的手术室干了
If you're gonna behave like this, you can't be in my o.R.
好的 这很不好开口
Okay, there's no good way to say this.
我这个样子是 因为我...
I'veeen acting this way because I'm...
我怀了你的孩子 德里克
I'm carrying your child, derek.
哈 骗到你了
Gotcha.
你怎么开这种玩笑?
This is your idea of a joke?
哦 得了吧
Oh, please.
你活该
You deserve it.
你以为你是谁啊?
Who do you think you are?
如果你老这样 别在我的手术室干了
If you're gonna keep behaving this way, you can't be in my o.R.
你可以调往别的科室
You should transfer to a different specialty.
你可以调往别的科室
You should transr to a different specialty.
我是个神经外科医生
I'm a neurosurgeon.
你当时总强调不喜欢前女友时
You shoulda thought of that while
你就应该想到这点了
Repeatedly assuring me that you were over your ex
手术室见
I'll see you in the o.R.
我就在那等你
I'm not going anywhere.
头儿 谢博德的脊柱病人 菲利普 卢米斯
Chief, about Phillip Loomis, shepherd's spinal patient?
我在考虑
Um, i was thinking...
低温治疗怎么样?
What about therapeutic hypothermia?
你想冰冻脊柱损伤?
You want to freeze a spinal injury?
水牛城和麻省有过先例
They did it in buffalo, and mass gen had
亨特少校极力推荐
Success with it, too, and major Hunt--he swears by it
谢博德自己怎么想
What does Shepherd think?
他觉得卢米斯先生有点冒险 他年纪比较大
He thinks it's too risky in mr.Loomis' case, that he's not as fit, is older.
卢米斯不会比我大吧
Loomis isn't much older than me.
我可以来做 头儿
I can do the procedure, chief.
只是需要你的允许
I just need your okay.
你刚才在后面干嘛呢
What were you doing back there?
我在帮你
I was trying to help you.
在主治手术时让他闭嘴 这可不是在帮我
Telling an attending to shut up in his o.R--that's not helping.
你怎么知道你这么做没事呢
What makes you think you can get away...
你跟他上♥床♥了?
You're sleeping with him?
什么? 没有 -不 你有
what?No. -yes, you are.
你 -你干嘛那么说
you -why would you even say that?
等等 你吃错?
Wait, are you jealous?
我吃错你就能让斯隆闭嘴?
Of the fact that you can tell Sloan to shut up?
好吧
Yeah.
但你知道 他说的对
But, you know, he's right.
我就是这家医院的笑话 都是我的错
I'm the hospital joke, and it's my fault.
就我自己没过实习考试
I'm the one who failed my intern exam and
赌城结婚 然后背叛妻子
Got married in vegas and cheated on my wife
不 你没明白
No.You don't understand.
他说你的唯一原因是 -无所谓了
the only reason that he was picking on you is--no, it doesn't matter.
我自己能搞定
I can take care of myself.
他有钓鱼的装备 靴子 还有护发品
So--and he's got fishing gear and boots and hair products.
我可没那么大地方装这些东西
I don't have room for any of that stuff.
而且他很爱说话 滔滔不绝
And he talks, and not a little.
我是说 他爱说话 没完没了的说
I mean, he chats he's chatty freakin' cathy..
等会再说吧
Not right now.
你知道他搬进来之后会怎样 对吧
And then you know what's gonna happen after he moves in, don't you?
我们在他的地上建房♥子
We build a house on his land,
结婚 成为共有财产
Which will be our land because we'll be married
然后我就是谢博德医生夫人
And then I'll be dr. Mrs.Shepherd.
然后你也能想到吧
And you know what comes after that, don't you?
孩子 他的孩子们
Babies, and they'll be hisabies,
头发漂亮 能说会道
So they'll have perfect hair and they'll be chatty
五个爱说话的小孩外加老公
So I'll have five chatty children,
住在郊外房♥子里
A chatty husband and live in a house in the wilderness
然后我就会开始想跟你老公上♥床♥
And then I'll start sleeping with your husband.
我要告诉他我改主意了
I gotta tell him I changed my mind.
你不觉得吗 -梅瑞狄斯
don't you think? -meredith!
怎么了
What?
你干嘛摆张臭脸? -别说了
why are you making that face? -shut up.
别再提德里克
You know, just shut up about Derek.
别再提跟德里克住在一起
Shut up about moving in with Derek.
别再提你们的关系 知道为什么吗
Shut up about your relationship because you want to know why?
我早就听过八百六十遍了
I've heard it all before.
你俩在一起 我得听你说一遍
Yeah, you know, you guys get together, and I have to listen to it,
你俩分手 我还要听一遍
And then you guys break up, and I have to listen to it.
我今天手术差点害死一个人
I almost killed a man in surgery today.
我
I...
你想知道我的想法?
Okay, you want--you want to know what I think?
你真的想知道?
Okay, you--you really want to know?
你和德里克没戏
You and Derek will not work.
搬到一起就是最大的错误
Moving in together is a mistake of massive proportions.
梦见死去的德里克 这就说明你俩没戏
You are dreaming of dead Derek, which should tell you it will not work!
克里斯蒂娜 我 -别别 你知道
cristina, i -no no you know
什么永远幸福美满 根本不存在
This whole thing, this happily ever after does not exist.
拜托你 当你考虑作出选择时
So please, please, please, as you weigh your options here, just, you know,
请闭嘴 安静的考虑
Consider the possibility of shutting the
因为我不想再听了
Hell up, because I can't listen to it anymore
我 -别说了
i -no.
好吧 -别
okay -no!
好吧 -就这样 我说完了
i--okay, that'sit.I'm done.
我不会说你活该 但你确实活该
I'm not gonna say you deserved that, but you deserved that.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
帮我 扶我起来
Oh, help me... Help me up.
别动
Don't move.
我去找人
I'm gonna go get some help.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表