你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
吃麦圈
Eating cereal.
我烤了一只鸡
I got us a chicken for dinner.
鸡
Chicken.
真的吗
Seriously?
你现在肯定不饿了
You're not gonna be hungry now.
你又做错了
Oh, you're doing it all wrong again, as usual.
我没有 我从纵隔膜开始切
I'm not.I'm cutting from the mediastinum out.
你不戴眼镜根本看不见纵隔膜在哪
You can't even see the mediastinum without your glasses.
该死 我的眼镜呢?
Damn it.Where are my glasses?
放下吧
No, put it down.
放下
Down.
在这
Right here.
就在这
Mm. Right here.
走开
Move.
没有你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
饿死
Starve.
不幸的女孩
A damsel in distress.
连上监视器 预约床边胸片
Put her on a monitor.Order a portable chest.
我给你开刀
I'm gonna cut your top off.
在我第九肋和第十肋之间
It's between my ninth and tenth intercostal spaces.
没有出血 没有气胸
There's no hemo or pneumothorax.
我的生命体征稳定 直接拔♥出♥来♥就成
My vitals are stable.Just pull it out.
不成 -该干嘛干嘛去
i wouldn't. -mind your own business.
这是谁?
Who is this guy?
把这东西拿出来
Get this thing out of me.
我今天已经在主任面前搞砸过一次
I already screwed up in front of the chief today once.
我不能
I can't...
缝合砸了 再让他看见 一定比第12名还讨厌我
I mess up a suture, and now he's looking at me like I'm number 12.
梅瑞 拜托了 别让任何人看见我这样
Mer, please.No one gets to see me like this, okay?
杨 到底怎么回事
Yang... What the hell happened?
给她连上监视器 预约床边胸片 -做完了
get her on a monitor and order a portable chest. -i did.
检查呼吸功能了吗 -查过了
did you check her respiratory function--i did.
看见了?
See?
呼气清晰均匀 -你别说话
breath sounds clear and equal. -you be quiet.
格蕾 如果这是医疗教学 你有什么建议?
Grey, what would you advise as a course of treatment?
我觉得要等到
I think we should leave it in until
胸片和CT出来才可以
We get the chest x-ray and the c.T.Back
我很好
I'm fine.
感染呢?
But what about infection?
冰锥肯定把脏水带进身体里了
This thing is definitely melting dirty roof water into her body
我们应该把它拔♥出♥来♥
Which is why we should pull it out.
别碰它
Leave it right where it is.
胸腔被刺穿 你还能呼吸算很走运了
You get stabbed in the chest and you're lucky enough totill be breathing,
别拔冰锥 弄清楚里面是什么再操作
You leave the knife in,
弄清楚里面是什么再操作
At least until you figure out what's going on inside
留在里面
Leave it in.
拿出来 -留在里面
take it out. -leave it in.
你什么都知道
In the meantime, since you know so much,
那你来给实习生下医嘱吧
You can teach your interns how to treat you
这是复习基础的好机会
This is a good opportunityto get back to the basics.
但我得去检查文森特 坎纳
But I need to check on Vincent Kenner.
格蕾 现在你负责文森特 坎纳
Grey, vincent Kenner is your responsibility now.
记住 他是我的病人
But bear in mind, he is my patient,
我今天不想再因为外伤死人
And I'm not about to lose another trauma case today
让他活下去
Keep that man alive.
我能跟你说句话吗 亨特医生?
Can I get a word with you, dr. Hunt?
你觉得能留住她的记忆?
You think you'll be able to restore her memory?
我能把血抽干净 减除压力
Well, i was able to suction the blood and remove the pressure.
我满怀信心 虽不确定 但有信心
I'm hopeful.Not certain, but hopeful.
15号♥刀
15-blade, please.
怎么了 谢博德医生?
Something wrong, dr. Shepherd?
哦 天
Oh, my god.
汉娜医生之前跟我说过教学的事情
Dr. Hahn asked me about teaching before.
记住 当你递刀时
Here's a tip--when you Hand a surgeon
要确定刀柄朝前
A 15-blade, make sure it's Handle first
把血吸干净 我去清洗一下 换副手套
Suction the bleeders while I clean this up and get a new glove.
他真的会好起来吗
He's really gonna be okay?
除了他的声带
Except for his voice.
他的腹部已经软多了
His abdomen's definitely more tender.
还需要做个CT
He needs another c.T
迈克尔 医保出问题 对吧
Michael, the insurance, it's--it's a mistake, right?
是出错了
It's gotta be a mistake.
写下名字和号♥码
Look, write down a name and number,
我来处理 一切都会好的
And I'll fix it, and everytng will be fine, right
都会好起来 对吧
Everything's gonna be fine?
一会儿再写吧
Uh, maybe later would be better.
来吧
Come on, honey.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们要试试低温治疗
We're going ahead with the freezing.
不经过我同意?
Without my consent?
不 我不同意
No, i don't think so.
你是个医生 怎能不尽全力
You really want to be the doctor who doesn't give his all to keep a man
让病人下半生免受轮椅之苦呢
From being wheelchair-bound for the rest of his life?
滚出我病人的病房♥
Get out of my patient's room!
我可不听平民使唤
I don't take orders from civilians.
听着 你个高傲的小... -谢博德
listen, you arrogant, little -shepherd.
现在病人很稳定
Okay, right now this patient is stable.
他或许永远不能走路
He may never walk again, but if you try this,
低温治疗可能导致血栓 器官衰竭 死亡
He could throw a clot, go into organ failure, and he could die
我们已经决定低温治疗
We're going ahead with the freezing.
从今天一早开始
Ever since this morning, you've been pissing on
为了证明第12 你谁都不放过
Anything with a pulse trying to prove you're not number 12
你确实不是第12
And you're not.
但你能做这种事 你就是个排12的
But right now, with this decision, you act like number 12.
祝你手术成功 托瑞斯医生
Good luck with the patient, dr. Torres.
主任简直鬼上身了
You know, the chief is under the spell of some insane man in camouflage.
我病人的命是他救的
He saved my patient's life.
虽然哑了 但命保住了
He'll never talk again, but still, life saved.
你手怎么了?
What happened to your Hand?
手术刀割的
Ah, scalpel.
柔思弄的
Rose.
不是故意的
Not intentional.
她现在就像厨房♥的死老鼠
She's a dead mouse on the kitchen floor.
该让它消失了
At some point, you gotta pick it up and throw it away.
我帮你看看?
Want me to take a look at that?
有梅瑞帮我看
Mer's gonna take care of it.
我可是著名整形医师 格蕾只是个住院
I'm a renowned plastic surgeon.Grey's a resident.
她还和我上♥床♥呢 特别是我受伤时
She gives me sex, especially when I'm wounded.
是这个位置吧?
Is this positioned right?
又不是查乳腺!
If I'm getting a mammogram.
低一点 往右
Lower, to the right.
你俩干吗呢?
Two, what are you doing?
盖块布 挡住你的"那里"
Uh, draping so your parts are safe.
离我"那里"远点
Get away from my parts.
轻点 轻点
Oh, gentle, gentle, gentle.
怎么样啊?
How are you doing?
求你给我拍片吧 实习生太白♥痴♥
Please take my films, 'cause my interns are idiots.
坎纳先生怎么样?
How's mr.Kenner?
稳定下来了 但... -千万别把他弄死啊
well, he's stable, but -you cannot let him die.
我尽量 别动
I'm doing my best.Hold still.
没动 赶紧拍
I am.Just shoot it.
别动 我有话问你
Hold still because I want to ask you a question.
什么?
What?
关于我和德里克 你是认真的?
Did you mean what you said about me and Derek?
你怎么这样
Oh, well, this is not fair.
人家都被刺穿了... -我知道自己唠叨
i'm impaled a -i know I talk about it too much,
知道自己变得又软弱 又黏人 又肉麻
And I know I've gone soft and gooey and disgusting.
我自己听了都想吐
And if I had to listen to it, i'd puke, too.
但你那都是气话
But you said what you said because you
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表