就一天... 成为上帝
Just today... Be a god.
蒙特玛丽 阿奇尔
Uh, Montgomery, archer.
我是一个朋友
I'm a friend.
我是玛兰达·贝利 我是艾迪逊的朋友
I'm Dr. Miranda bailey. I'm a friend of Addison's.
哪个是你
Oh. Which one are you?
什么 -阿奇尔是艾迪森的哥哥
I'm sorry?- Archer is addison's brother,
阿奇尔的女朋友是艾迪森最好的朋友
And Archer's girlfriend is Addison's best friend,
她以前跟德里克最好的朋友结过婚
Who used to be married to Derek's best friend,
就是那个从德里克离婚后就没跟他说过话的
Who derek hasn't spoken to since the divorce.
对 对 那应该就是我 前夫
Right, right. Well, that would be me, the ex-husband.
萨姆·贝内特医生
Uh, Dr. Samuel bennett.
抱歉
Sorry.
我可不认为前夫
Well, i didn't think the ex-husband would show up
会来看前妻的男朋友
At the ex-wife's boyfriend's bedside.
对 别担心
Right. Don't worry about it.
我甚至不知道我为什么在这
Uh, even i don't know why i'm here.
但是 对了
But, uh, yeah.
三楼 3420病房♥
Third floor. Room 3420.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝内特医生
Dr. Bennett.
叫我萨姆
Uh, sam.
谢博德医生还在看扫描图
Dr. Shepherd is still studying the scans,
在找进行手术的方法
Looking for a way to operate,
但似乎很棘手
But it looks like a difficult case.
是的
Right.
嗨
Hey.
知道吗 艾迪森的哥哥可能治不好了
You know, Addison's brother probably isn't gonna make it.
他的囊肿不能动手术
His cysts are inoperable.
脑内蠕虫--不是件简单的事情
Worms in the brain--Not how you want to go.
我都不知道艾迪逊有个哥哥
I didn't even know Addison had a brother.
你能想象德里克在弹吉他的时候会说些话
I mean, you'd think Derek would've said something at some point
或者会唱些歌♥吗
Or sang something while he played his guitar.
说明白点
Speak english.
德里克弹过吉他
Oh, Derek used to play the guitar.
欧文的前未婚妻在医院里
Oh. Owen's ex-fiancee is in the hospital.
他从没告诉过我这个
Mm-hmm. His ex-fiancee he never told me about.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她叫她爸爸"爹地"
Well, she calls her dad "daddy. "
不是 她怎么了
No. What's wrong with her?
她怎么在医院里
Why is she in the hospital?
她没怎么 是她爸爸
Oh, she isn't. Daddy is.
你应该去问问欧文
Hey, you know, you should ask owen
他会不会弹吉他
If he plays the guitar.
"找斯隆医生"
"find Dr. Sloan. "
"他是你的病人 询问他的症状"
"He's your patient. Ask him his symptoms. "
"正确地诊断他 然后接受下一个挑战"
"Diagnose him correctly to receive your next challenge. "
你的症状是什么
What are your symptoms?
现在我心跳很快
Well, right now i'm battling a rapid heart rate.
感觉满脸通红
I'm also feeling a little flushed.
更别提下半身的感觉了
I don't even want to mention what's going on below the belt.
别说了
Hey, no.
我-我-我再也不跟你龌龊秘密地调情了
I-i-i don't do dirty, secret flirting with you anymore.
我-我告诉过你 如果你愿意跟我
Okay? I-I told you, if you want to go public with me,
公开我们的恋情 我就公开和你龌龊地调情
With us, then i will do dirty, public flirting.
我的意思是 我会--我会公开调情 但不龌龊
I mean, i will--I will flirt publicly, not dirtily.
也许有那么点龌龊
Maybe a little dirtily.
你能--你能告诉我你的症状
Will you--would you please tell me your symptoms
让我集中精力吗
So i can concentrate?
"心动过速 血管性水肿"
"Tachycardia, angiodema"
"低血压 胸腹疼痛"
"Hypotension, severe chest and abdominal pain,
呼吸困难 咽喉--" -过敏性休克
Difficulty breathing and throat clo--" - Anaphylactic shock!
犯规
Foul.
什么 -你听到她的答案了
What? - You heard her answer.
整个医院都听到她的答案了
Well, the whole hospital heard her answer.
你得保持足够的距离
Well, you shoulda kept a respectful distance.
新症状 重新开始
New symptoms. Resume play.
好了 你一定想问我话 问吧
All right. You must have questions, so ask.
他上次息肉切除术是什么时候
When was his last polypectomy?
既然你跟病人很熟悉
Since you're familiar with the patient.
我不是这个意思 -我知道你是什么意思
That's not what I meant. - No, I know what you meant.
杨医生 你的症状是什么 -现在别来问
Dr. Yang, what are your symptoms?- Now is not a good time.
"腹部有压♥迫♥感且感觉恶心
"heavy feeling in the abdomen accompanied by nausea
阴囊内有剧烈拉扯的感觉"
And acute pulling sensation in the scrotum. "
睾丸癌
Oh!Uh, testicular cancer.
克里斯蒂娜--
Cristina--
我得让怀特曼先生照CT
I have to get Mr. Whitman to c. t.
我在学校没心情做事 所以
I wasn't doing anyone any good at school, so...
欧文
Owen?
我不明白 什么...
I don't understand. What...
我在这里工作
I work here.
什-什么意思
Wh-what do you mean?
什么意思
What do you mean?
贝斯...
Beth...
你什么时候回来
When did you get back?
我-我-我刚看过你妈妈
I-I-I just saw your mom.
她不--
She didn't s--
我以为你还在伊♥拉♥克♥
I thought you were in Iraq.
我--我每天夜里都为你祈祷
I--I've been praying for you every night.
每天晚上我跪下来
Every night i'm on my knees
祈祷你能回来
Praying that y-you're gonna make it back,
祈祷你能活到明天
That you'll make it another 24 hours,
祈祷你能... 你能回家
That you'll... You'll make it home.
欧文 你回来了
Oh, owen. You're back.
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
好象是在祈祷
It looks like she's praying.
不 艾迪不祈祷的
Mm, no. Addie doesn't pray.
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
她在祈祷
Uh, she's praying.
不 艾迪不祈祷的
No, Addison doesn't pray.
她肯定在逃避
She must be hiding.
我听到了 我没有逃避
I can hear you. And i'm not hiding.
我想祈祷 但不知怎么做
I am trying to pray, but i don't know how to pray
因为我现在很暴躁 我们只在圣诞的时候去教堂
Because i'm a wasp, and we only go to church on christmas.
你们走吧 我来
You guys go. I got this.
我跟上帝没打过交道
I have no clout with god.
他甚至不知道我是谁
God doesn't even know who i am,
这真糟 因为我得
Which sucks, because I could...
我需要一些帮助
I could use some help.
仁慈的天父 我需要你的指引
Dear god, I need your guidance.
我亲了一个儿科医生
I kissed a peds surgeon.
你亲了个儿科医生
You kissed a peds surgeon?
我从没想过最后会跟一个女人在一起 上帝啊
I never thought i'd end up with a woman, god,
但是--我意思是--直到最近--
But--i mean, not until lately--
但--问题不在这里
But that--that's not the problem.
问题是关于儿科这个东西 她总是很活泼
The problem is the peds thing. She's--she's perky...
好象她的头巾上有蝴蝶在飞一样
And has butterflies on her scrub cap.
但是她也... 也很性感...
But she's... Also hot...
真的很性感
Really hot.
所以
So...
帮我把这些蝴蝶赶走
Help me get over the butterflies.
阿门
Amen.
你是个很棒的医生 你救了很多孩子
You're an amazing doctor. You save babies.
上帝知道你是谁
God knows who you are.
你真的相信这个吗...
Do you really believe in all this...
上帝
In god?
有时候
Sometimes.
很多的时候
Well... Most of the time,
当它实现的时候
When it counts.
你的妻子现在在小教堂里祈祷
Your wife's in the chapel praying.
她不是我的妻子
She's not my wife,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表