《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
那天晚上很糟 我哭得像个小姑娘
I had a bad night and I cried like a girl.
但我已经走出来了 你也需要走出去
I'm over it. You need to get over it, too.
我在重考实习测试
I'm retaking my intern test.
你和我不止是室友关系
You and I are more than just roommates.
是的 我们是朋友 现在你可能是
Yeah, we're friends. I mean, right now, you're probably
我最好的朋友之一了 -最好的朋友
one of my best friends. - Best friends.
我只吻过你一个女人
You're the only woman I've ever kissed.
所以你也很害怕
So you're freaking out, too?
害怕长♥期♥的心理治疗
A lot of therapy time.
德里克搬进来了 我们之间更进了一步
Well, Derek's moved in. And we've taken it to the next level.
我很高兴
I am happy.
公元前6500年
In 6500 B.C.,
某人看着他生病的朋友说
some guy looked at his sick friend and said,
我有个办法 让我在你脑袋上凿个洞吧
"I have an idea. Why don't I drill a hole in your skull?
这样你会好受些
It'll make you feel better."
从此 外科手术诞生了
And thus, surgery was born.
梅丽去哪了
Uh, where's Mer?
她不在这儿
She's not here.
就你一个人在房♥间里?
So you're just in there by yourself?
我没有... 我在等她
I'm not... I'm...I'm waiting for her.
裤子不错
Oh. Love the outfit.
你有事吗 -我需要现金
What do you want? - I need cash.
我叫了披萨 阿历克斯欠我20块
I ordered a pizza, and Alex owes me 20 bucks,
但是他现在不理我 就因为我看到他
but he's not speaking to me because I saw him crying
为了他的疯子女友在哭
over his crazy girlfriend.
一周前 有那么一瞬间
And there was a minute a week ago
我觉得他快要变回正常人了
that I actually thought he was gonna be a human being,
但他现在就是不肯开门
And now he won't open the door.
进浴室去 进去 快
Run into the bathroom. Just go. Go!
克莱夫
Karev.
给我20块钱
Give me a $20.
太棒了 真有你的
That was so awesome. You're pretty cool.
我不是说我以前觉得你不棒
Not that I didn't think you were cool before,
你知道的 我以前只是
But, you know, I did not.
觉得你头发超多
I kinda just thought you were all hair and, you know. Ah.
很好 你要分一点披萨吗
Now, cool. You want to share some pizza?
能想到在脑袋上打孔这样的主意
It takes a certain brand of crazy
是需要点疯狂的神经的
to come up with an idea like drilling into somebody's skull.
但医生们总是很有自信
But surgeons have always been a confident bunch.
你的衣服放进你自己的房♥间
Unh-Unh-Unh. Your clothes, your room.
我可不要客厅像以前那样
The living room will not be a dumping ground
变成垃圾场
like the old place was.
你没听见她说的话吗
Did you not hear her?
她有点吓到我了
Okay. She kinda scares me.
因为她本来就很吓人
'Cause she's scary.
凯丽需要新的密友
Callie needs a new best friend.
还不错 是吧
Not bad, right?
很不错
It's great.
通常我们知道自己在做什么
We usually know what we're doing,
就算不知道 也装作知道的样子
And when we don't, we still act like we do.
我们贸然进入未知的国度
We walk boldly into undiscovered country,
插上自己的旗帜 然后开始发号♥施令
Plant a flag and start ordering people around.
你想跟我约会吗
Do you want to go on a date with me?
那样很爽很可怕
It's invigorating and terrifying.
你是说"约会"
Like a "date" date?
是的 烛光晚餐 还有红酒
Yeah, you know, a restaurant candlelight, bottle of wine--
到了晚上我会想法子脱下你的衣服
At the end of the night, I try to take your clothes off?
好 那就...约会吧
Ooh. Okay, that's... that would be a date.
你在...
Hey. You're...
光着身子等你回来
Naked and waiting for you.
你还写日记
You keep a diary?
怎么我一直都不知道
Have I not known that all this time,
你在写日记 -不是的 我没有
that you keep a diary? - No, I-I-I don't.
我
I, uh--
别害羞 我觉得你这样挺可爱的
Aw, don't be shy. I think it's cute.
不是我的日记
It's not mine.
我又不会看的 是谁的日记
I won't read it. Whose is it?
你母亲的
Your mother's.
在一个大箱子里找到的
It was in a big box full of old issues
箱子里全是以前的《新英格兰医学期刊》
of "The New England Journal of Medicine."
你看过了?
Did you read it?
没有
No.
我拿出来给你的
I brought it up here for you.
你为什么翻她的东西
Why were you going through her things?
我想找个地儿放衣服
I was trying to find space for my clothes.
你的衣橱塞满了
Your closet is full.
我要洗澡了
I have to, um, shower.
今天一直在帮克里斯蒂娜搬箱子
I've been hauling Cristina's boxes.
你一个字都没看过
You haven't read any of it?
没有 要是写到我了怎么办
No, what if I'm in it?
我不想知道她是怎么看待我的
I don't want to hear what she thought of me.
我听的够多的了
I've heard enough of that already.
你觉得哪个更糟 写到你还是不写到你
What's worse, if you're in it or you're not in it?
不知道 你说他为什么
I don't know. But I mean, see, why is he in the study
突然在衣橱里
rooting around in closets...
翻我母亲的遗物呢
trying to dig up my mother's ghost?
我想是因为你让他翻的
I think 'cause you invited him.
很显然 某些人认为我上周
Apparently some people thought I was kidding last week
关于禁止医生只关注于自己喜欢的
when I announced that nobody was going to get to hang out
病例的规定是句玩笑话
on their favorite specialty anymore.
我没开玩笑 年轻医生们 别太专攻了
I wasn't. Junior residents don't specialize.
所以别再要求把你们送回到
So all the requests to send you back
你们"真正热爱"的科室了
to that place where your true heart lives can end now.
所有人听贝利医生的安排
Dr. Bailey makes the assignments.
不准跟她争执 我再说一遍 不准
Do not, and I repeat, do not harangue her.
听着 欧麦利 我打过电♥话♥了
Look, O'malley, I made a call.
分数还没出来 我知道了会告诉你的
They don't have your score yet. If I knew, I would tell you.
你肯定通过了
You passed.
今晚我们去Joe's 我们来庆祝一下
We're gonna go to Joe's tonight and we're gonna celebrate.
我请客你的啤酒和花生 随你吃多少
I'm gonna buy you a beer and all the peanuts you can eat.
如果我没有通过呢 -我还是请你喝啤酒
What if I didn't pass? - Well, then I'm still buying you a beer.
为挂科请客
Beer for losers.
格蕾 你跟着汉娜去心脏科
Grey, you're on cardio with Hahn today.
可是 -斯蒂文斯和克莱夫去缝合伤口
Oh, but... - Stevens and Karev, pit.
拜托
Oh, come on.
不能这样 主任让我们变动位置
That's not... The chief wants us to have a change.
这样根本没变
That's not a change.
我总是跟阿历克斯一起缝合伤口
I'm always stuck in the pit with Alex.
主任说不准跟贝利医生争
When the chief said don't harangue Dr. Bailey,
你听不懂吗? 杨 你去门诊
What do you think he meant? Yang, clinic.
什么 不 -不 等一下
What? What? No. - No. No, no, wait, wait.
门诊是我的 该由我来定 -是的
The clinic is mine. I say how it's staffed. - Yeah, yeah.
她只会毁了那儿 -是 我会毁了那儿的
She'll just ruin it. - Yeah, I will. I'll-I'll ruin it.
让我去吧 -不行 你照我说的做
Just let me do it. - No, you will not. You will do what I say.
既然杨一整天都不愿意
And since Yang couldn't be bothered to show up
去门诊室报到一下
at the clinic since it opened,
就把这当成是她新的培训方向
Think of it as a new frontier in her training.
抱歉 -天哪 你根本不觉得抱歉
Sorry. - Oh, oh, oh, my god. You're totally not sorry.
你走运了 居然能跟着汉娜 太走运了
You're psyched. You got Hahn. If you're not, you should be.
她人很可怕的 而你又提高了她对
Well, she's terrifying. And you have given her
住院医生知识水平的要求
unrealistic expectations as to what a resident should know.
不要谈论病情以外的东西
Just stay on top of the material, and don't get
也不要跟病人太亲近 她不喜欢这样
all warm and fuzzy with the patients. She hates that.
好的
Okay.
如果你还有问题 就来问我
If you have any questions, just come and ask me.
我会一直呆在门诊室里给衰人们绑绷带
I'll be in the clinic putting band-aids on stupid whiners
那些不善于受伤的家伙
who don't have the balls to get real injuries.
1号♥到4号♥ 跟我走
One through four, let's go. Come on.
我没有看过那本日记
I didn't read the diary.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表