正好他们开始碾垃圾
they started crushing the trash?
真够衰的
That's a bad day.
我来了 我错过什么了吗
Hey, I'm here. What did I miss?
好吧 你今天是第一天来
Okay, it's your first day.
你还是站在一边安静的看着吧
Why don't you just stand back and shut up?
双肺呼吸音清晰平均 不敢相信
Breath sounds are clear and equal, both sides. Unbelievable.
说明没有刺到肺部
So no punctured lung.
需要做便携X光以及超声探伤
We need a portable X-Ray and an ultrasound.
有人呼我们
Someone paged us.
我呼的 -你呼的 真稀罕啊
I did. - You did? That's a first.
这也很稀罕
So is this.
我见过很多外伤患者 断胳膊断腿的
I've seen a lot of trauma-- guys cut in half, amputations,
内脏掉出来的 但我从来没见过这样的
eviscerations-- but I have never seen anything like this.
我想你们也许能帮上忙
I wondered if you could help.
我们排名12 本应拿到第一再招人的
You hire when you're number 1, not number 12.
但我今天需要你当一次公♥关♥
But I need you to be my ambassador today.
向狄克逊医生展示西雅图圣恩医院的精髓
Show Dr. Dixon what Seattle Grace is all about.
我花了很多钱
I've thrown a lot of money,
给了她一个职位以及一大笔研究经费
a big title and a lot of research dollars at her.
但... -但是什么
But... - But what?
她有点怪
Um... she's a little different.
她的情绪有些低落
She's a little off.
所以我们今天得求她来 贝利
So we're wooing today, Bailey.
我会尽力求她的
I can woo with the best of 'em.
怎么 这个狄克逊精神不正常吗
So, what, Dixon is a nut job?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我只是说 我已经受够了医院里的疯子了
I'm just saying, I've already had my quota of crazy for the year.
我也有低落的时候 你想评判我吗
Hey, I've had my off days. You want to judge me?
你还没见过这女人 克莱夫
You never even met the woman, Karev.
你听到主任说的了
Now you heard the chief.
我们的任务是打动狄克逊医生
Our job is to impress Dr.Dixon today,
所以表现得好点
so be impressive.
给狄克逊医生看的表格准备好了
I've got the chart for Dr. Dixon.
我准备好工作了 而且很兴奋
I'm ready to work. I'm excited.
别 她不上 -克莱夫
Don't be. She's off. -Karev.
你还好不
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
好了 注意点 她来了
All right. Heads-Up. Here she comes.
迪克逊医生 你好
Oh, Dr. Dixon. H-Hi.
欢迎来到西雅图圣恩医院
Welcome to, uh, Seattle Grace.
很高兴你能来这工作
We're very happy to h-have you here.
我 我是贝利医生 -我把我的工作服带来了
I'm--I'm Dr. Bailey. -I-I brought my own lab coat.
我今天来是做心脏移植手术的
I'm here to perform a heart transplant today.
我是心脏科的
I do hearts.
由克丽斯提娜 巴纳德在1967年创造的科
A procedure invented by Christiaan Barnard in 1967.
我是心脏科的
I do hearts.
我是理查德·韦伯医生 我们在电♥话♥里交谈过
Uh, i--I'm Dr. Richard Webber. We spoke on the phone.
克莱夫 你带蒂克逊去最新的实验室
Karev, would you get Dr. Dixon the latest labs?
斯蒂文斯 介绍一下病人情况
Stevens, let's prep the patient, please.
好吧 她是有点怪怪的
Okay, then. She's a little off.
他的大腿骨除了插在身体里的那段
His femur's in pieces, I mean,
其他的都粉碎了
Except for the part that's stuck in his torso.
我没办法保住那条腿了
There's no way I'm saving that leg.
刺穿的部位正好在他的锁骨下
It looks like the impaled piece is lodged under his clavicle.
颈椎弯曲度还好 但没照过CT很难下定论
C-Spine looks clear. Without a C.T, it's hard to be sure.
那为什么做不了CT扫描呢
And why can't we get a C.T. Scan?
他刺穿的地方很难看清楚
The way he's impaled, it's hard to get a clear reading.
你可知道现在问问题是很白♥痴♥的
You know, there is such a thing as a stupid question.
站那去
Stand over there.
同志们 我们的机会很小
Guys, guys, we have a very limited window here, okay?
器官处于这种状态 几小时之后...
With vitals like these,In a few more hours...
他的身体根本承受不了手术了
His body won't be able to withstand surgery at all.
幸运的是他毫无知觉
Good thing he's unconscious.
不把大腿骨拿出来 我们什么都做不了
Well, we can't do anything till we dislodge the femur from his clavicle.
好了 那就把它拔♥出♥来♥
Okay, then let's unimpale him.
杨 格蕾还有新来的 摁住他肩膀 把他绑紧点
Yang, Grey, new kid, hold his shoulders. Brace him hard.
我握住他的脊椎 -我摁住他身体
I'll hold his c-Spine. -I got his torso.
我得把后臀的脱臼部位归位
I need to guide the posterior hip dislocation.
这条腿一拿出来
The second that leg is out,
确保要持续加压停止出血
Be ready to assert pressure to stop the bleeding.
知道了没 -比在尸体旁工作好多了吧
Got it? -Better than working on corpses, huh?
数三下 一...
On the count of three. One...
二...
Two...
三
Three.
大腿骨肯定卡在里面了
Femur's really wedged in there.
好吧 我拉的时候直接把身体向前推
Okay, push directly on the clavicle while I pull.
好了 就差一点了 还差一点 稳住
Okay, almost there. Almost there. Steady.
再来一点点
Just a little bit further.
斯隆 我需要你 把他的膝盖转向我右边
S-Sloan, I need you to, um, rotate his knee to my right.
推10品克吗♥啡♥进去 现在!
Push 10 of morphine now!
抬上来 上来 -伸进去 保持压力
Up, up, up, up. -Just get in there and hold the pressure.
好了 把他腿骨稳固住 放在他身边
Okay, get his femur stabilized and down by his side.
赶快 压住
Hurry! Hold pressure.
伸进去 快啊
Get in there. Come on. Aah!
尸体可不会这样
Corpses don't do that.
先生 你得冷静下来 -你们在对我做什么啊
I need you to calm down, sir. -What are you doing to me?
能告诉我你名字么 先生 -从我眼前消失 把手拿开
Sir, can you tell us your name? -Get out of my face! Get your hands off!
你们弄疼我了 -照他说的做 每个人把手拿开
You're hurting me! -Do as he says. Hands off, everybody.
把手拿开
Hands off.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
帝莫西 米勒
Timothy Miller.
米勒先生 我们得给你做手术
Mr. Miller, W-We need to get you into surgery.
我能走了是不是 我能走了
I'm gonna be able to walk, right? I gotta be able to walk.
现在 我们只是在设法让你活下来
Right now, we're just trying to keep you alive.
我们的心外科室很宽敞
Our cardiac wing is extensive and
里面的设备都... -第一个成功
Well-Equipped with all of... -The first successful
移植心脏的手术 是在1♥8♥9♥6年9月7日 是由
Heart transplant was performed on september 7, 1♥8♥9♥6, by Dr.
路德维格医生在德国的法兰克福完成的
Ludwig Rehn, frankfurt, germany.
是的
Okay.
很抱歉 我得打断你们
Uh, excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt.
请打断 我的意思是 你向
Uh,Please inter...I mean, just, please update Dr.
迪克逊医生汇报病人的新情况吧
Dixon on the patient.
斯蒂文斯医生在为移植手术做准备
Dr. Stevens is prepping your transplant patient for surgery.
他们在六年前就安排了手术
They scheduled a transplant six years ago,
但心脏太小了
But the heart was too small,
所以他们额外的加了一个捐赠心脏
So they doubled up and added a donor heart
来帮助维持本身的心脏功能
To help his own heart function
他们做了背负手术 -异位移植
They did a piggyback -Heterotopic transplant.
背负手术通俗叫法
Piggyback is the colloquial name for the procedure.
别这么叫
Don't do that.
别这么叫
Don't do that.
我们带你去见见这病人 怎么样
How about we... take you to meet the patient?
他们告诉我 这心脏本属于一个女孩的
They tell my heart belonged to a girl that
她在求搭便车的时候被车撞死了
Was hit by a car while she was hitchhiking.
现在我开车 总能看到搭便车的
And now when I'm driving, I see hitchhikers all the time
总是会见到她
Always up ahead
就在我前方 但我到了那儿
Just up ahead, but when I get up ahead,
他们又没了
They're gone.
你可不信他说的话 对吧
You're not buying any of this, are you?
我就不该要这个心脏
I should never have gotten the heart.
我不明白这心脏...
I-I don't understand how the heart...
纳瓦霍人 我们甚至都不去碰死尸
Navajos...We don't even touch the dead.
我们不碰他们的身体和财物
We don't touch their bodies or belongings
是因为还有灵魂在那
Because the spirit clings there.
把死人身体里的东西缝进我胸口 真是...
So to have part of a dead body sewed into my chest is...
我的朋友都是老封建
My friends who follow the old ways,
他们求我别这么做
They begged me not to do it.
我应该听他们的话的
I should've listened.
对不起 我不明白
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表