让我死前救一条生命吧
Let--let me save a life before I go.
这是我最后能做的事情了
It's the--it's the least I can do.
你指望我相信
So you really expect me to believe
你这么做是为了一个孩子?
That you want to do this for a kid?
只要能让你安心入眠 格蕾医生
Whatever helps you sleep at night, dr. grey.
感染已经深入骨头了
The infection's made its way deep into the bone,
所以要把钢钎从你的腿里取出...
So we're gonna have to take the rods out of your legs...
并且清理掉坏死 受感染的表皮和骨头
And clean out the dead, infected skin and bone.
你是说那两英寸没了?
You mean I won't get my 2 inches?
痛苦都白费了? -茹本先生 鉴于你的情况
All that pain for nothing? mr. ruben, at this point,
你能保住双腿就算走运了
You're lucky to keep your legs at all.
你说得到容易
Yeah, that's easy for you to say.
你多高? 1米7还是1米8? -别跟医生争 切克
What are you, 5'10", 5'11"? leave the doctors, alone, chuck.
他们是为了你好
They're just trying to help.
闭嘴 盖雷 你都185了
Oh, shut up, gary. you are over 6 feet tall.
你了解每个人都低头
Do you have any idea what it's like
俯瞰你的滋味吗?
To have everybody you know literally look down on you?
你能够了解
Or how humiliating it is
拿不到货架上的东西
To have to ask for help from a teenager at the grocery store
只好请小孩子帮忙的感受吗?
'cause you can't reach the top shelf?
过去的6个月中我的谈了两次恋爱
I've gone on two dates in the last six months,
都是在网上认识的女人
Both with women I met over the internet,
都不愿意见我第二面
And hey, no one wants to see me again
没人喜欢跟矮子约会
Because no one wants to date the short guy.
切克 -我要保住这2英寸 盖雷
Chuck-- I wanted those 2 inches, gary.
我真的很想保住它们
I wanted them so bad.
那可是2英寸啊
It's 2 inches.
可160和165有差吗?
I mean, wh-what's the difference between 5'3" and 5'5"?
165就能大声说出来啦
5'5" you can say out loud.
我列了张
Okay, I made a list
全国最好的儿科专家的清单
Of the best pediatric g.i.s in the country.
我觉得 凭咱们两个
I figure, between the two of us,
可以有能力找来其中一个
We can get one of these guys to come down
来帮这孩子动系统处理性手术
And do a tips procedure on him.
帮一个需要肝脏移植的孩子做这种手术?
Doing a tips on a kid who needs a new liver?
没错 这和在枪伤上贴邦迪没什么区别
Yeah. that--that's like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound.
那你有更好的建议吗? -有 等器官共享网络
Well, you have a better idea? I do. waiting for u.n.o.s.
相信系统
Trusting the process.
那你为什么不能那么做呢?
W-why can't you do that?
这孩子每况愈下 我真的等不下去了
Because I'm tired of waiting while this kid is getting worse.
杰克逊厌倦了 他妈妈也是
Jackson's tired. his mother is, too.
只有你一个乐滋滋的坐着
The only one who's happy to sit on her ass
什么努力也不做!
And twiddle her thumbs and wait is you! whoa.
我受够你了 我忍♥你很久了
I have been patient with you. I have been nice.
但我受不了了
But I am really over you... hey.
一直给我发号♥施令 -总有人要
Constantly telling me how to do my job. okay, somebody has to--
贝利医生 这家医院还有20个孩子等着我治疗
Dr. bailey. I've got 20 other kids in this hospital--
我说的只是这一个孩子 -给我闭嘴!
I'm concerned about this one child-- shut up!
别争了 别争了 给我关掉 我们有器官了
Respectfully, all right? respectfully, shut up.
真希望器官送过来
I wish you could get organs delivered
而不是我们去取 对吧?
Instead of having to go pick them up, you know?
我讨厌坐飞机
I hate flying.
我总觉得坐飞机很容易死掉
I always feel much closer to death on a plane
比在手术室更危险
Than in the o.r.
你呢?
Don't you?
现在是这么认为
I do now.
我见过伊兹了
I met izzie the other day.
她是个美人
She's very pretty.
你觉得就是她了对不?
So you--you think she's the one?
我不知道
I-i don't know.
我是说我们都老大不小了 对吧
Well, I mean, we're at that age, right?
结婚 生育什么的计划
Marriage, babies... that the plan?
我不知道!
I don't know!
抱歉 我可没什么计划 行不?
I'm sorry. i-i don't make plans, okay?
有个未来的确不错 如果没有 那随便好了
If there's a future there, great. if not, whatever.
我很快就会好了 我一直很坚强好不好
I'll get over it. I always do. okay?
好吧
Okay.
你的约会很不错
I think it's nice. your date.
你跟那个杀猪狂
I think you and the pig murderer
还真是天生一对
Make a really good couple.
约会时你俩要干什么
Okay. what are you gonna do on your date?
说什么呢? -关你什么事呢
What are you gonna talk about? why do you care?
就是 关你什么事呢
Yeah, why do you care?
初次约会就只有一次
You only get to do a first date once.
应该有趣并且火♥辣♥
It should be... fun and sexy and...
问一些有价值的问题
Oh, ask really good questions.
问他最初为什么想要救死扶伤
Ask him why he first decided he wanted to save lives.
问他做得最好的一个手术是什么
Ooh, ask him what his best surgery ever was. I know how to go on a date.
梅丽迪斯为什么要吃焖烧牛肉?
Why is meredith eating pot roast?
在未来婆婆面前表演呢
It's a show lunch for the mommy.
她紧张极了 还有马尾辫 会爆开的
She's freaking out. that ponytail? it's gonna blow.
德瑞克跟我我说你在西雅图长大
Derek tells me you--you, uh, grew up right here in seattle.
那你父母亲也是...
Are your parents...
都过世了
Mm. dead.
梅丽的妈妈去年过世的
Mer's mother died last year.
很抱歉 你父亲呢?
Oh. oh, I'm so sorry. and your father?
哦 我要去
Oh. you know, i...
看看病人
Should go check on the patient
那个连环杀手
Who's the serial killer...
他就在医院里
Who's here.
现在可没有杀人
Not killing people,
还不错
So that's good.
我该走了
I should go. yeah.
她不喜欢家庭这个话题
Family isn't her favorite topic, okay?
她真的很不容易
She's had a rough time of it.
我什么也没说啊
I didn't say a word.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我在想
I was thinking...
要你治疗一个杀人凶手
It must be awful for you...
一定很不舒服
Treating a murderer.
爸爸去世很久了 我没事
Dad died a long time ago. I'm fine.
格蕾 你干什么呢?
Grey, what are you doing?
一起睡就要一起吃 新规矩
If you sleep with me, you lunch with me. new rule.
斯隆医生 你肯和实习生吃午饭?
You let interns sit with you at lunch, dr. sloan?
真酷阿
That is so cool.
跟我换饼干吃吧
Oh, you want to go halfsies with me on that cookie?
那你拿什么跟我换呢?
Uh, what are you gonna trade me for it, huh?
伙计们 这里有卖♥♥Tater Tots薯片!
You guys, they have tater tots!
我得走了
I have to go.
马克
Mark.
谢博德夫人
Mrs. shepherd.
你一直在躲我
You've been avoiding me.
哪有 -你十岁那年把德瑞克最爱的青蛙
What? no. you have that same guilty look on your face
放进微波炉烤了之后
As you did when you were 10 years old
也是这副内疚的臭表情
And you put derek's favorite frog into the microwave.
我可从来没有按过“开始”键
I never pressed "start."
发生什么了
What's going on?
我跟她睡过了
I'm sleeping with her.
噢 马克!
Oh, mark!
又来了 你怎么敢这样
Not again. how could you?
不 不 不 不是梅丽迪斯 上帝 不是
No, no. no, not meredith. god, no.
梅丽迪斯的小妹妹
Meredith's little sister.
她是哪个人
Which one is she?
喝果汁的那个
The, uh, the... one with the juice box.
我的新器官来了吗?
Are my new organs here yet?
还没有 但要先帮你做术前准备
Mm, not yet. but we're gonna get you all prepped now.
等器官一到 才能马上移植
So that we can put them in as soon as they get here.
等你醒来
When you wake up,
就是拥有新器官和崭新男孩了
You're gonna be a brand-new boy with brand-new parts.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this is it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表