是 我能胜任
Yeah I can handle the surgery.
我不能胜任的是看着另一个孩子
What I can't handle is feeling another child
在我面前死去
Slipping away right in front of me.
大部分情况下他们都不会死 甚至是那些病危的孩子
Mostly they don't slip away even the really sick ones.
杰克森是个例外但 但他都活了下来
Jackson was a special case and--and even he survived.
死里逃生
By the skin of his teeth.
但他活了下来
But he survived.
孩子们充满了活力 生命有无限的可能性
Children are resilient And in all likelihood
你将要打开这孩子的胸腔
You're gonna open up this girl's chest
把一些简单的东西修复好
And fix something simple
然后把她剩下的人生
And then you're gonna hand her back
交给她自己
The rest of her life.
告诉你 贝利 你会为了这个留下来
I'm telling you bailey You want to be there for that.
拜托 拜托 稳定下来
Come on come on come on.Stabilize.
血压在回升
B.p.'s going up.
正在回升
Going up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
恩 可以出院了
Yep. Should be good to go.
格蕾医生 珍·哈蒙
Dr. Grey jen harmon--
告诉珍 他稳定下来了
Tell jen he's stable.
她不好了 她癫痫发作 -癫痫?
She's not.She had a seizure.-A seizure?
这里有我们 格蕾 去帮她
We got him grey.Go help her.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
啥
Excuse me?
你是个白♥痴♥ 你有啥毛病吧
You're an idiot.What is your problem?
他要向她求婚
He is proposing to her.
她就变成了他的小妹妹
That makes little her his little sister
我可不能再跟他的哪个妹妹上♥床♥了
And I can't sleep with any more of his sisters.
而且她这么年轻 我还是她上司
And she's young and i'm her boss.
我还是独身主义者呢 -那些跟这有什么关系
And I'm celibate.-What does that have to do with anything?
单身是寂寞的
Celibacy is lonely.
别把时间浪费在想你是什么
Don't spend all your time wondering what you are
或者 或者你喜欢谁或者哪个适合你
Or--or--or who you like or whether it's right for you
还是不适合你
Or wrong for you.
只是让你自己开心点好吗
Just let yourself be happy okay?
在你发现自己是一个人
Before you find yourself alone
是单身以前
And celibate.
她真的要做胸射线检查吗
Does she really need a chest x-ray?
她得了流感
She's got the flu.
也有可能是急性肺炎
Say that after You've ruled out pneumonia.
快点 有效率点
And be quick and efficient.
面带微笑
Keep a smile on your face
做点又蠢又开心的对话
And make stupid happy small talk
分散他们的注意力 让他们别那么紧张
To keep them distracted and...not panicky.
好吧 现在我要跟你谈谈吗
Okay. Should I do small talk now?
别 叫我躺着别动 深呼吸
No. Just tell me to lie still and take a deep breath.
好 深吸一口气
Okay big breath in...
别动
And then don't move.
厄 那--那你准备怎么做
So uh uh how--How are you gonna do it?
你准备 恩 做一个隆重而浪漫的求婚动作吗
Are you gonna uh go big a grand romantic gesture?
额 我--我还不知道呢 主任
Um... I-- don't know yet chief.
我不确定梅瑞狄斯是喜欢隆重求婚的那型女孩
I'm not sure that meredith's a grand gesture kinda girl.
噢 那你是想搞隆重的那种
Oh you want to do the grand gesture.
这可是你婚姻的基调
It's the opening pitch of your marriage.
可以决定你的婚姻
It can determine the entire game.
你得全力以赴
You gotta go all out.
你的计划里要包括花 蜡烛
Now your plan should include flowers candles
美味的食物 现场的音乐还有划艇
Exotic foods live musicians and rowboat.
叫个飞机喷雾写字都不为过
Skywriting is not out of the question.
现在你得 -谢博德医生
Now you gotta go-- -Dr. Shepherd.
在 -他归你了 归你了
Yes.-Uh uh you got him.You got him.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你好 -怎么了
Hi -What's up?
我需要一个神经科的会诊
I need a neuro consult.
好的 -对 当然 你得走了
Okay. -Yeah that's bet--You know you better go.
谢谢主任 好了
Thanks chief. Okay.
好耶 好耶
Okay okay.
你还好吗 克莱默先生
How are we doing Mr. Kramer?
很不错
Oh fantastic.
很好
Good.
他们没合上"还能指望什么"这书
They didn't cover this In the "what to expect" books.
他们没说 "有癫痫"
They didn't say"expect seizures."
我知道 所以我们才要做这个检查 好吗
I know. That's why we're going to do an exam okay?
现在我想要你看着下面 -好的
Now i need you to look down for me.-Okay.
喔 那是什么
Ooh what is that?
什么 噢 恩 格蕾医生
What? Oh. Um Dr. Grey.
你能 能给哈蒙太太预定一个核磁共振吗
Could you uh set up an m.r.i. For mrs. Harmon
马上可以吗 -但你看见了--
Please right now?-But did you see--
现在 格蕾医生
Now Dr. Grey.
好的
Okay.
噢 你 你看到什么啦
Oh you--you saw something?
不 不 不 对不起
No no no. No i'm sorry.
很好 你能帮我保守秘密吗
All right.can you keep a secret?
我打赌我能
I bet i can.
这是给格雷的
This is intended For Dr. Grey.
应该是个惊喜
It's supposed to be a surprise.
天哪 我几乎把事情搞砸了
Oh my god.And i almost blew it. -Yeah.
你准备今天送吗
When are you gonna do it today?
今天送了吧
Oh please do it today.
在这做好让我能看见
Do it here so i can see.
不 我不知道 不
No. I-i don't know. No.
有人说应该弄个仪式什么的
I was told it's supposed to be like a grand gesture.
罗布是在一个超♥市♥通道里向我求婚的
Oh well rob proposed to me in a supermarket aisle.
他说那是
He said that was the place
我们第一次见面的地方
he saw me for the first time.
所以我在猫食和卫生棉条中间答应了他
So i said yes between the cat food and the tampons.
噢 那很浪漫
Oh. That's romantic.
确实是的
It was actually.
我们还是得做磁共振吧
We still have to do the m.r.i.Okay?
保险起见
Just to be safe.
没问题 谢博特医生
Okay. Dr. Shepherd.
是的
Yes.
我应该害怕吗
Should i be scared?
不 那我呢?
No. Should i?
不
No.
艾森曼格复合病 -能治吗
Eisenmenger's complex. -Can it be repaired?
这 没办法挽救吗
Is it--Is it too far gone?
孩子年轻的肌体还很有弹性
Children are resilient young.
你十次有九次觉得容易治
Nine times out of ten you find something simple to fix...
什么意思
What is it?
我能治疗室间膜缺损
I can repair the v.s.d.
不过这颗心脏已经不行了
But this heart is finished.
在我见过的里面
This is one of the most diseased hearts
这是最糟糕的之一
I've ever seen.
体外膜肺氧也许能支撑她一下
Ecmo might hold her over
不过没有心脏移植的话
But without a heart-lung transplant
她就会死
She's going to die.
贝利医生 贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?Um dr. Bailey?
没问题狄克逊医生 我能缝合好这些
It's okay dr. Dixon.I can take care of these sutures.
还有她的心
Her heart,is too
有太多疤痕组织要修补
There's far too much scar tissue to repair.
我们已经给她的静脉注射了药物
We have started her on i.v. Medications
她需要持续的用药
Which she will need on a continuous basis.
要多久呢 多久她...
For how long?How long does she--
到她可以接受移植
Until she can receive a transplant.
不过...要几个月吗
But... months?
也许几年
Years possibly.
几年吗 她会躺几年吗
Years? S'll lay in a bed for years?
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so yes.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表