你是否打算用间隔分离技术
Are you going to use the septal-sparing technique
在取肺自体移植物上? -对 有问题么
For the pulmonary autograft? Yes, why do you ask?
有 因为如果我们切得太多的隔膜肌肉
Well, because if we cut too much of the septal muscle,
那么病人就离不开呼吸机 对吧
We won't be able to take the patient off pump, right?
对
Right.
太好了 我一直希望看次间隔分离技术
Great. I've always wanted to see a septal-sparing technique.
你知道怎么把冠状动脉
Do you know how to reanastomose the coronary arteries
接回大动脉吗 -知道
Back on to the aorta? I do.
那好 我让你进手术室观摩的
Well, I'll let you sew part of it in.
记得来 可能会用到你
Gonna be in there. Might as well get your Hands dirty.
好 谢谢 汉娜医生
Great. Thanks, dr. Hahn.
你这个骗子要下地狱
You're going to hell 'cause you're a liar.
刚才有破绽吗?
Was it obvious?
不幸的是 没有
Unfortunately, no.
怎么了
What?
发生什么了 -快看
What happened? Look.
你说有急事
You paged me 9-1-1.
我正研究自体动脉瓣置换术 汉娜要做这个
I'm in the middle of studying for Hahn's pulmonary autograft,
我没看到有什么紧急情况 -不 不 不
And I don't see an emergency. No, no, no.
他们是住院医生
They're residents.
那个 烤了一个7层蛋糕
That one... Baked a 7-layer cake
因为那边那个生日 从和面开始
For that one's birthday, from scratch.
那个...那个的女朋友
Oh,and that one, that one's, uh, girlfriend...
周末要带他去滑雪
Is taking him skiing this weekend.
但这个最彪悍
Oh, but this one's the best.
没错 这个马上早退做面膜去
Okay, this one gets to leave to go get a facial.
她还告诉了她的主治医师 主治医师还很高兴
And she told her attending, and her attending was happy
因为她们得做面膜
'cause they have to have facials.
她们是皮肤科医生
They're dermatologists.
我是说 我的神啊
I mean... Oh, my god.
医院还专门请了人给他们做按♥摩♥
The hospital has hired someone to rub them...
全天服务
Full-time.
我赌她们的男友肯定不会乱翻
I bet their boyfriends don't go digging around
她们的衣柜连问都不问一下 -绝对不会
In their closets without asking. Never.
我告诉汉娜医生我知道
Ooh. I told Hahn I knew how to do
怎么做做冠状动脉结合手术
A coronary artery reanastomosis.
你不知道
You don't.
没错 我查了下书 但那孩子才8岁
I know. I looked it up, but the kid's 8.
他的动脉太小了 -好的 这样吧
He's got tiny little arteries. Okay, you know what?
你去那边给我抢点葡萄过来
Um, snag me some of those grapes there,
我就教你
And I'll teach you.
再去找戴西佩曼医生
Oh, and then find dr. Daisy Pepman.
拿一个缝合包和7-0聚丙烯 -戴西佩曼医生?
Ask her for a suture kit and a 7-0 polypropylene. Dr. Daisy Pepman?
她是个住院医生 还会给你倒果汁
She's a resident. She pours fruity drinks.
因为她有时间做这些事
'cause she has time for that kind of thing.
我喜欢呼唤她的名字
And I like saying her name.
那么是带连字符的(无礼用语) 还是她父母
So is that hyphenated, or did her parents
给她取的名 戴西 -不 别嘲
Name her Daisy-- no, no. Hey, no--no mocking
皮肤科这不准嘲笑
There is no mocking in derm...
只有温暖和光明
only warmth and light.
您还好吗 佩瑞夫人
You all right Mrs Paley?
你想去看邓肯在干什么吗
You want to know what duncan's doing?
他正在打包走人
Packing to leave
我不能劝服他
And I can't stop him
我嘴都说干了
I suck at this
我累了也乏了
I'm tired and I'm fried
我晚上醒来听见他在说梦话
Because I lie awake at night listening to him breathe
我怕他心脏停止跳动
because I'm afraid his heart's gonna stop and
也许只有他死了 我才能睡着
And he's gonna die and I'll have been sleeping
我不知道如何是好
I don't know how to do this
没人知道
Well no one knows
怎么去做好一个得了心脏病的小孩的妈妈
How to be the mom of a kid with heart failure
没人教这个
Nobody teaches that
但是你有一个实在的聪明的小孩 你知道怎么做
And you have a really smart kid You know that
我们只需要让游戏有趣一点 让我试试
We just need to up our game a little bit Can I try?
试试吧
Oh go for it
一个棒球? -这就是你嗜睡的原因
A base ball? -Which is why you were so lethargic.
所以我就把我们的旅途都睡掉了?
Why slept through most of our trip breath?
不是因为我这个人很乏味 对这个精彩的世界无动于衷?
Not because I am boring,not interested in cultures of the world.
我真的不知道这件事
How was I supposed to know?
你应该体谅我 而不是朝我扔遥控器
You were supposed to give me the benefit of the doubt,not throw electronics at me.
戈兰蒂女士 这是一个良性的肿瘤
Mrs Grandy, this is a massive tumour
那个区域很难触及到 我们得跟你妻子谈谈这个
And the area is hard to reach.And we want to talk about this to your wife.
我想她很乐意去做善后的事情
Oh I am sure she is fine with the rest.
亲爱的 -我会继续把没睡玩的地方睡玩的
Honey -I'm going through it, then nothing left lose.
手术室见
See you in the OR.
谢博德医生 那是我的病人 我敢肯定你有权指使住院医师
Dr. Shepherd,that is my patient.,that is my patient.I'm sure you can use the resident even if you cannot.
斯蒂文斯 我可不是游戏场上的裁判
Stevens,I am not the traffic cop on the playground.
这不是游戏场 是西部荒野区!
No,it's not the playground. It's the wild,wild west.
你能做下司法长官吗? -在切开他的前额时我会考虑你的
Can't you be the sheriff? I'll think of you when we crack his forehead open
我不会让你这么对我的 阿历克斯
I'm not letting you do this to me Alex
有种别走开 克莱夫
Do not walk away from me Karev
把我的手术还给我 不然我把你的屁♥股♥打烂
Give me back my surgery or I'll shoot your ass off!
他抢了一个很大的手术
He stole a very big surgery
我会把它抢回来的
I'll pick it up
你把日记怎么了 在我的锁柜里
What'd you do with the diary? It's in my locker
你想让我帮你浏览一边吗?
Hey do you want me to screen it for you?
划出所有的惊悚的部分
Magic Marker Out all the scary parts
没人在看它
No No one's reading it
好吧 现在这里不行
Okay now don't here
不要太用力 你这是在拉扯皮
Don't pull too hard You're stretching the skin
阿历克斯抢了我的病人
Alex stole my patient
那人眼睛后面长了一个葡萄
With a grapefruit growing behind his eyes
你的男朋友屁都不放一个
And your boyfriend couldn't give a crap
那种情况下我也不确定
And just in case I wasn't sure
他其实是说"我屁也不会放一个的" -看那家伙
He actually said the words i don't give a crap Okay see that guy there Okay?
他是住院医师
He's a resident
他在煲电♥话♥粥 因为他昨天睡太多了
He's dragging 'cause he got too much sleep last night
太多了
Uh-Huh Too much
什么?
What?
这就像在看现场版的肥皂剧
It's like watching a living freak show
我不讨论性
I don't talk about sex
就当我什么也没说过行不?
Please let's just pretend I never said even a single word
我从不和任何人讨论性 从不
I don't talk about sex with anyone ever
任何性话题 -贝利 我在求你
Not any kind of sex Bailey I am begging you
维杰杰
The vah-Jay-Jay
是个未知的国度
Is undiscovered country.
是个女儿国
It is the motherland
你从没到过那
You've never traveled there
你不知道她的风俗和生活习惯
You don't know its customs and ways
就像现在我 一直想去非洲
Now me I've always wanted to go to africa
但是如果我要去
Uh but if I go
我需要先学习一些东西
I'm going to have to learn a few things first
我需要做好准备 我需要枪♥支♥
I'm going to have to prepare I'll need shots
带上我的听诊器以防万一
Um bring my own syringes in case something goes wrong
我还要知道怎么办理签证
And And I'll want to know how to get to the embassy
好了 你把我搞糊涂了
Just Okay now you've lost me
去谈谈吧
Just talk about it
别和我 去和别人说说
Not with me With the other one
只讨论法则 期望
Just talk about the rules uh the expectations
去寻求怎样做到温文尔雅
Figure out how to gracefully demure
如果你不喜欢当地的食物
If you find that you don't like the The local cuisine
在埃塞俄比亚
In ethiopia
当地人吃煮熟的酸软发馊的面包
They eat stew off of spongy sour bread
不是每个人都这样
That's not for everyone
梅丽 我需要你
Mer I need you
嘘 别打扰这气氛
Shh Harshing the vibe
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
克里斯蒂娜发现了个神奇的地方
Cristina found this magical world
医生和病人都很开心的地方
Where doctors are happy and patients are pleasant
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表