我喜欢你
I care about you.
我在乎你 我没有疯
I care about you, and I'm not gonna go crazy,
我不打算自杀
And I'm not gonna try to kill myself,
我不打算停止喜欢你
and I'm not gonna stop caring about you,
无论你把我推得多远
no matter how hard you push me away.
闭嘴 离开我的房♥间
Shut up and get out of my room.
不
No.
我喜欢你
I care about you.
我知道你也喜欢我
And I know you care about me, too.
我们现在开始也不迟
It is not too late for us.
离开我的房♥间
Get out of my room.
承认吧 承认你也喜欢我
Admit it. Admit that you care about me, too.
我知道你喜欢的 我也喜欢你
I know you do, and I care about you.
我喜欢你
I care about you.
我喜欢你
I care about you.
我喜欢你 我喜欢你
I care about you. I care about you.
我们旁观者
I-- so we watch from the sidelines,
把隔阂粘在一起
clinging to our isolation...
它在生长
It glows.
对啊
Yeah.
我妈妈在当住院医生的时候
When my mother was a resident,
她没有把肾掉到地上
she wasn't dropping kidneys.
你在看你妈妈的日记
You're reading your mom's diary?
对
Yeah.
我及不上我妈妈一半
I'm not half the surgeon my mother was.
我们知道
Because we know as soon as
一旦我们离开
we let go of the bench...
什么 你要走了
What, are you leaving already?
这世上没有好男人 乔
There are no real men left in the world, Joe.
再见
See you.
再见
Yeah.
来一杯啤酒 不 威士忌
Hey, shot and a beer. Uh, whiskey.
算了 我还是喝啤酒吧
You know what? Better make it just the beer.
我明天开始工作了
I start work tomorrow.
某人来了
Someone comes along and
游戏也会变得完全不一样了
changes the game completely.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表