有些事一旦开始
When something begins,
没人知道将如何结束
You generally have no idea how it's going to end.
计划卖♥♥掉的房♥子变成了温馨的家
The house you were going to sell becomes your home.
被迫收容的室友却成了至亲的家人
The roommates you were forced to take in become your family.
而本打算当过眼云烟一样对待的一♥夜♥情♥
And the one-night stand you were determined to forget
却成了携手终生的挚爱
Becomes the love of your life.
你醒了多久 -根本就没睡
Hey. How long have you been up? - All night.
我绞尽脑汁
I was trying to figure out
想怎样取出伊兹脑里的肿瘤
how to get the tumor out of Izzie's brain.
你笑什么 -我想到办法了
Why are you smiling? - 'cause I figured out how to do it.
等伊兹治愈 我们就能一起去巴哈马
Once Izzie's in the clear, we're gonna go to the Bahamas
举♥行♥一场海滩婚礼
And have our wedding on the beach.
只有你和我出席
The one and only beach club...
你可以在婚礼上喝酒
You can actually have drinks during the ceremony.
你确定自己可以下床走动吗
Are you sure you're okay to be up and around?
当然了 总有感觉好的时候
Yes. I have good days and bad days.
再说 我可不想把蜜月荒废在病床上
Plus, I don't want to spend our entire honeymoon in a hospital bed.
这才不是我们的蜜月
This is not our honeymoon.
这绝对是我们的蜜月
It totally is.
好了 我带你去见见我的朋友
Come on. I want you to meet my friends.
你哪个朋友是我不认识的
I know all your friends.
你认识的全是医生朋友 可我现在是病人
You know all my doctor friends. I'm a patient now.
你要认识我的病友们
You're gonna meet my patient friends,
他们一定会喜欢我的新老公
And they're gonna love my new husband.
别这么大惊小怪的 -才没呢
Don't make a big deal. - I'm not gonna make a big deal.
我嫁人了各位
I'm a bride.
伊兹 拜托了 我会给她买♥♥个真钻戒的
Iz, come on. I'm getting her a real one.
我就喜欢这个
I love this one,
在我心里就是真的
And that makes it a real one.
注意了各位 他是阿历克斯 我的新婚丈夫
Okay, everybody, this is Alex, my husband.
老公 这几位依次是奥斯汀 斯塔
Husband, this is Austin Star
梅格 米盖尔 艾莉森
Meg Miguel and Alison.
你能转身让我们看看你的臀部吗
Can you turn him around so we can see the butt?
照做 阿历克斯
Yes. Alex?
你逗我玩呢吧
What, are you kidding me?
天啊 这家伙伤得真严重啊
No. Oh, a big trauma just came in. That's...
标准小翘臀 -可不是嘛
That's quality booty - Right?
伊兹恭喜你 -谢了
Congratulations, Izzie. - Thank you.
那个
So, uh...
我今早和心理医生聊得很好
I had a good session with my shrink this morning.
你和她谈你妈妈了吗
Did you talk to her about your mom?
你去见过你妈妈了吗
I mean, have you seen your mom yet?
她就住在几公里外
'cause she lives, like, you know, a few miles away,
她还以为你在伊♥拉♥克♥呢
And she thinks you're still in Iraq.
我...我有打算去见她
Yeah, I...I'm planning to see her.
什么时候去
When?
亨特医生 我今天不在外伤科当班
Dr. Hunt... I'm not on trauma today?
欧麦利 跟我走
Follow me, O'malley.
洛厄尔中尉 我是亨特医生
Lieutenant Lowell, I'm Dr. Hunt.
我们在电♥话♥里谈过
We spoke on the phone.
亨特少校 终于见到你了
Major Hunt, it's good to finally meet you.
我的长官和我讲了很多你的事情
My C.O. Has told me a lot about you.
史蒂夫·梅森说什么你都别信
Ah, you shouldn't believe anything Steve Mason tells you.
这位是欧麦利医生 你见过托瑞斯医生了
This is Dr. O'malley, and you've already met Dr. Torres.
我正在看查理的术前扫描
I'm looking at Charlie's post-op scans,
但没发现他腿上有任何的功能性病症
but I'm not finding anything functionally wrong with the leg.
但我既不能走也不能跑 就连动一下
Except that I can't walk or run or move really
都巨疼无比
Without serious pain.
我试了很多治疗方式 药物 理疗
I've tried everything... medications, physical therapy.
都不起作用
Nothing works.
可能是神经损伤
Which could indicate nerve damage.
或是慢性疼痛综合征
Or a chronic pain syndrome.
我们可以研究下止痛治疗
And we can definitely look into pain management procedures,
但是提到手术 我恐怕就无能为力了
But surgically, I'm afraid, uh, there's nothing I can do.
实际上 有个办法
Actually there is.
可以截肢
You could cut it off.
你可以截掉这条腿
You can cut it off
然后给我安装假肢
and replace it with a prosthetic leg
那我就可以回到伊♥拉♥克♥ 那需要我
So I can get back to Iraq where I'm needed.
你知道他是来截肢的吗
Did you know that's why he was here?
不知道 但这要求很过分吗
No, but is it such an unreasonable request?
过分 切除可用的肢体 那是电锯杀人狂
Unreasonable? Cutting off a viable limb is dismemberment.
那孩子19岁就当上中尉了
That kid made lieutenant at 19.
他打算把自己一生都奉献给军队
He was planning on spending the rest of his life In the military.
他们还打算要一个瘸腿士兵吗
They gonna take him back with one leg?
很多膝下截肢的士兵
There have been several lower-leg amputees
都能带着假肢回到军队继续服役
Who've returned to active duty with prosthetics.
都是主动要求截肢吗
Voluntary amputees?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
你难道要我打发这孩子走吗
Are you saying I have to turn this kid away?
他的长官信任我 才送他来的
His C.O. Sent him here because he trusts me.
我们可以再做一组扫描
We could get another set of scans
尝试硬膜检查 -托瑞斯医生
and then try an epidural for the pain. - Dr. Torres?
行 做一个核磁共振再进行硬膜检查
Fine. Do an M.R.I. And an epidural.
我会研究扫描结果
I'll take a look at the scans,
如果腿是健康的 我说什么也不截肢
But if the leg is healthy, I'm not cutting it off.
贝利医生 今天忙吗 -不一定
Dr. Bailey, are you busy today? - That depends.
看你是不是接收了绝症儿童
You got any more dying children you want me to become
要我在他们临终前与他们亲密接触
Overly attached to before they expire?
没有 是个8岁的成神经细胞瘤患者
No. I have an 8-year-old neuroblastoma patient,
我的第六感告诉我 他肯定能活下来
And he's gonna live. I can feel it in my bones.
你和我一起手术 享受治病救人的快乐
So scrub in with me and see the joy.
贝利医生
Um, Dr. Bailey.
能借用你一会吗
May I borrow you?
谁是圣诞老人
Who is Santa Claus?
一个住在北极的白老头
An old white man who lives at the north pole
总是不合时宜地跑到别人家里
And enters people's homes inappropriately.
你说错了
No.
我才是圣诞老人
I'm Santa Claus.
所有系统准备就绪
All systems ready.
天啊 你该不会
Oh, no, you did not!
是的 没错
Oh, yes, I did.
达芬奇机器人高清手术系统
The Da Vinci Si HD Surgical System
你不会是在我正准备
Tell me you didn't wait till I had all
离开普外科时 才买♥♥了这套达芬奇
but left the general surgery program to buy us a Da Vinci!
要不要试驾一下
Care to take it out for a spin?
圣诞老人
Santa.
我一直在想
Hey, I was thinking, you know,
德里克和梅瑞狄斯就要结婚了
With, uh, Derek and Meredith getting married, they, uh,
也许他们不愿我们住在阁楼里了
Probably don't want us hanging out in the attic much longer.
所以我想 要不要找一套公♥寓♥
So I was thinking I'd start looking for a condo.
太棒了
Perfect,
你终于有自己的房♥子了
then you'd finally have a place of your own.
其实 我是想也许 你能
Actually, I was, you know, thinking maybe you'd, uh,
你过来和我一起 -太好了
You'd come with me. - Absolutely.
不 我是说 我一定会去看看
No, I-I... I would love to see it.
真为你开心
I'm so happy for you.
你听到多少
How much of that did you hear?
是你打算约人家同居呢
You mean the part where you asked her to move in with you,
还是人家彻底拒绝了你
Or the part where she shot you down?
我都听全了
I was here for both.
顺便说说
By the way,
你和莱西同居还为时过早
It's just way too early for you to be moving in with Lexie.
你没必要学我的样
You don't have to do everything I do.
和你完全没关系
This is not about you.
我对未来有自己的考量 人生苦短
I have my own future to think about. Life is short.
斯蒂文斯怎么样了
Look at what's going on with Stevens.
你不用担心她
Don't worry about Stevens.
我自有办法
I got a plan.
你要摘除她的海马体
You want to remove her hippocampus?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表