没有人尖叫和抢手术的地方
And no one is screaming or stealing surgeries
所有人只是相互抚摩
Everyone just rubs each other
从早到晚 -你们都想做皮肤科医生吗
All day long You all want to be dermatologists?
皮肤科医生给活人涂抹清洗
Dermatologists apply lotion for a living
这就是关键 坐到这来
Yeah that's the point Come here
来这
Come here
他们心无旁骛
They're empty inside
完全没有肉♥欲♥
Completely devoid of blood lust
他们不需要对抗任何东西
They don't need to fight for anything
他们不需要给任何人开刀
They don't want to cut anyone open
他们只是喜欢洗涤
They just love lotion
如果我们只爱洗涤
Do you know how much easier our life would be
你知道我们的生活可以多么简单吗
If we could just love lotion?
你认为他们是怎么做到这些的
How do you think they got that way?
他们的妈妈把自己的日记留着
Their mothers didn't leave diaries around
让他们去拜读
For them to read
斯隆今天告诉我要在荒蛮的西部
Sloan told me today to stake my claim
去争取自己的所有权
In the wild wild west
我对着爱历克斯的牛仔屁♥股♥用尽伎俩
So I went all cowboy on Alex's ass
但是我还是没有拿到我的手术
And I still don't have my surgery
这些女人
These women
她们不需要争取所有权
they do not have to stake a claim
好了 你们都需要想开些
Okay You all need to snap out of it
伊兹 在蛮荒的西部
Izzie... in the wild, wild west
总有一个女人在酒吧里
There is always a woman in the saloon
没有人干涉她 虽然他们都带着枪
And nody messes with her even though they all have guns
她是个妓♥女♥
She's a prostitute
在酒吧的女人是个妓♥女♥ 乔治
The woman in the saloon is a whore George
不 她只是用了一些其他的伎俩
No She just has other skills she uses
以自己的方式生活在这个世界上
To make her way in the world
所以你也可以用你的伎俩
So just uh use what you got
梅丽 我来拿这个 我需要你
Mer I'm gonna take this and I need you
帮我去给汉娜和主任出个主意
To help me sell an idea to Hahn and the chief
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina
你也来
You're coming too
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina
你怎么样 戈兰蒂先生?
How you doing Mr Grandy?
我得了个肿瘤
Well um I've got a tumor
就像一个棒球
That's been compared to a baseball
一个外来种的葡萄在我的头里
A grapefruit and an alien living inside my head
我的妻子
And my wife
要和我离婚
who was ready to divorce me
甚至在她知道我是个病患之前
Even before she knew that I was damaged goods
她甚至不来看我
She won't even look at me
不 我想她只是对肿瘤有点神经过敏
No, I'm sure she's just freaked out about the tumor
这种情况很多 -如果不是肿瘤会怎样?
It happens a lot. What if it isn't just the tumor?
我的意思是 如果她不知道的话会怎么做
I mean what if she's figured out
她是不爱我吗?
That she just doesn't like me?
不是的
No
我能肯定 你是个人见人爱的家伙
You're a really likable guy I can tell
你是个好女孩
You're a nice girl
你的新医生和我一样好吗 克莱夫医生
is your new doctor as nice as me Dr Karev
他很好
He's all right
好的
That's good
好的
Yeah
他有些个人问题
He was having some personal problems
萎靡不振
Depression
他已经离开工作很久了
He's been a little off his game but
离开工作?
Off his game?
这听起来像是他是突然回来的
Well it sounds like he's bouncing back
没事的 等一会
You'll be fine Wait a minute
我不想要那些手艺生疏的人
I don't want someone who's off his game
我能让你回来吗
Can I get uh you back?
是的 你能去跟谢博德医生谈谈
well you could talk to Dr Shepherd
告诉他你不想让克莱夫负责你的治疗
Tell him you don't want Dr Karev on your case
然后我就是你的了
And then I'm all yours
怎么了 -她说她感到无力
What happened? She said she was feeling faint,
我以为她只是在生气
And I thought she was just pissed
在等她的奶油 -她的脉搏是90
About waiting for her cream Her pulse ox is 90?
是的 吸氧也没有效果
Yeah and the oxygen's not helping
送她去急诊室
Get her to the e.R.
为什么你不送她去急诊室 -我不知道怎么办
Why didn't you move her to the e.R.? Well I didn't know what to do
那你就干站着? -我呼你了! 你自己到底去了哪?
So you are just standing?-I have paged you, What the hell have you been?
小心点 思德洛斯 给她注射16单位的地♥塞♥米♥松♥
Supportive care steroids Give her 16 of dexamethasone
来了 -快 快点
My way -Hurry Come on!
血压恢复了
B.P.'S going back up
好了 把贝利医生叫过来
Okay um call Dr Bailey
告诉她有个病人要做血浆除去法
And tell her the patient needs a plasmapheresis
和皮肤组织检测
And a skin biopsy stat.
你抢了我的手术 -那是我的
You stole my surgery. It's my surgery.
其一你把我当成受气包
Using me as a doormat is one thing.
其二你抢走我的工作
Screwing with my career is another.
我已经看透你的无♥耻♥了
I have been wiping your snot
把你的屁♥眼♥堵一段时间吧
And covering your ass for weeks now,
你做过的一切都是在伤害我
And all you've done is abuse me.
只要一有机会 你就会这么做
And for a little while you get to do that
因为你心理变♥态♥又愚蠢可怜
Because you're heartbroken and pathetic
我们本来是好朋友 但是现在不是了
And I'm a good friend but it ends now
去做你自己的手术 收起你的嘴脸 -谢博特医生 那是我的手术
Get your own surgeries and wipe your own snot Dr Shepherd that's my surgery
克莱夫 这是病人提出的要求
The patient made the request Karev
我无能为力
Nothing I can do
她的皮肤60%僵化了 我很惊奇她早上起床的时候
60% of her skin sloughed off I'm surprised she didn't crash
没有撞倒什么东西 -斯隆医生来巡视的时候
When she got out of bed this morning Dr Sloan didn't catch it
没有注意到吗?
When he was down here for a consult?
他可能被我说的话吓到了
Oh he may have been distracted by the fact
我跟他说那个是皮肤坏死
I told him it was necrotizing fasciitis
的确有这个可能
That would do it
我能做个活组织检查吗
Uh can I do the biopsy?
哦 好的
Well sure
我以前不知道你对皮肤学很有兴趣
I didn't know you had a big interest in dermatology.
不 我没兴趣 这只是手术的一部分
No I don't just the surgical part
好的 很好 培养其他兴趣
That's all right. It's good. Branch out.
不是的 贝利医生 我对皮肤学没兴趣
No Dr Bailey I'm not interested in derm
莫名其妙
atology
我们要做一个皮层切入
We're doing a bicoronal incision
估计会有大量出血
Expect a lot of bleeding
我一切 马上就会出血
Once I get going, it'll all happen fast,
所以跟着我的步骤
So stay with me.
斯蒂文斯 打开电烧灼器
Stevens grab a bovie
好的 让我们开始
All right Here we go
你不能带一个8岁的小孩
You are not bringing an 8-Year-Old child
进手术室 -他很害怕不知道会发生什么
Into the o.R. He's scared and he doesn't know what's gonna happen
他无法了解这一切 -让那个小男孩去看血腥的手术室
And there is no way for him to imagine it Letting the boy see a bloody o.R.
不会有任何益处 欧麦利
Isn't gonna help matters O'malley
汉娜医生一小时后有一个肺切除术
Dr Hahn has a thorascopic lung resection in an hour
三个很小的创口 没有血 没有恐惧 -这个有什么帮助
Three tiny incisions no blood nothing scary And what's that gonna do?
这会让他了解那个房♥间 医生还有各种仪器
It's gonna show him the room the people the instruments
被麻醉的人依然活着
Someone under anesthesia who's still alive.
扣住他和麻醉他是为了
Pinning him down and doping him up is
帮他做一个外科治疗
it's gonna be traumatic for him and it's
而且这会让他了解这是个很松的扣
showing him how it works is such an easy fix
你看得到吗
You can't see can you?
看不到
Nope
我不想去那里
I don't want to go in there
不敢了?
Scared?
没事的 没有一丁点血
Well there's not gonna be any blood
没有什么可怕的东西
Nothing gross nothing scary
只有三个小口子
It's just three tiny cuts
很小 你几乎看不到它们
That are so small you can barely see them
我第一次进到那里
The first time that I went in there
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表