没用 他还在失血
Nothing's stopping. He's still bleeding out.
杨 别动
Don't move, Yang.
我要吸一下那里
I need some more suction in there.
我知道你和理查德·韦伯是朋友
I know richard webber is your friend.
跟理查德无关
this is not about Richard
有关 跟他有关
It is. It is about him.
因为工作原因
Because I have to deal with him
我每天都要和他接触
On a professional basis every day,
我试着划清界限 但他无动于衷
And i have tried to draw a line, and he won't respect it.
他无动于衷
He doesn't respect it
而且他还利用和你的关系
And he uses his relationship with you--
理查德没有利用
richard doesn't uses
别帮他说话 站我这边
Stop defending him. Be on my side.
我需要你站在我这边 -好吧
I need you to be on my side. - Okay.
他不是你的挚友 他不是你的克里斯蒂娜
He's not your best friend. He's not your cristina.
所以我觉得可以跟你说
Which is why i feel like it's okay to say to you
他不能参加我们的婚礼
He is not invited to our wedding.
因为我发誓 德里克 他在我就不去了
Because i swear, Derek, if he is there, i won't be.
而我是新娘 我必须去
And i'm the bride, so i have to be.
所以我求求你 他不去好吗 -好
So i'm begging you, please. He's not invited, okay? - Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you. mm-hmm.
如果你不签协议 谁来付医疗费
If you don't make this deal, who's gonna pay your bills,
谁来照顾你 -他们想杀了我
Who's gonna take care of you? - They tried to kill me,
就像他们杀凯莉
just like they killed Kaili,
杀所有那些无力抵抗的树一样
Just like they killed all of those defenseless trees,
所有那些无力抵抗的树上生物
All of the defenseless creatures that live in those trees.
你不是无力抵抗的树上生物 凯伦
You are not a defenseless, tree-living creature, Karen.
你是个成年女人
You are an adult woman
并且执着地决定要非法入侵
Who made a conscious decision to trespass.
这是难以置信地愚蠢 难以置信地幼稚
It was unbelievably stupid, unbelievably naive--
难以置信地不负责任
Just unbelievably irresponsible.
也是难以置信地勇敢
What about the part that it is unbelievably brave
什么 -树与我无关
Excuse me? - Trees may not be my thing,
但是尽管我认为这很傻 她确实很勇敢
But even if i thought it was stupid, it was still brave.
她住在一棵200岁的树上
I mean, she slept in a 200-year-old tree
看着一个推土机把她推下来
And watched as a bulldozer knocked her off of it
只是因为她要维护自己的信仰
Because she was standing up for what she believed in.
你得承认 她真♥他♥妈♥难以置信地勇敢
You have to admit, she's unbelievably freakin' brave.
怎么能说树与你无关
how can trees not be your thing
凯伦 凯伦
Karen? karen?
糟糕 脉象很弱 我们从0-2开始
Damn it. Her pulse is weak. Let's start her on 0-2.
看看腿上有没有脉搏
See if you can get a femoral pulse.
大腿在流血
Okay, she's bleeding out from her femur.
我们得让她稳下来
We need to get her stabilized.
怎么回事 我妹妹怎么了
What's going on? What's happening with my sister
朱丽 保持冷静
Julie, you need to clear out.
告诉我我妹妹怎么了
Tell me what's happening with my sister
带她出去 -告诉我怎么回事
Get her out of here, please. - Tell me what's happening.
注入乳酸林格氏 并注射浓缩红细胞
Put the l.r. on a rapid transfuser and hang p-rbcs.
准备转移 通知手术室我们马上就到
Get ready for transport, tell the o.r. we're on our way now!
该死 该死 太多流血部位
Damn it! Damn it! There's too many bleeders.
再来一袋O型血 拿点血纤蛋白粘合剂来
Hang another bag of o-neg and get me some fibrin sealant.
我能帮忙吗 -你在帮忙
Can i help? - You are helping.
流血的部位比你的人手还多
You've got more bleeders than you have hands.
抱歉
Sorry.
不不 你来 你 过去换下杨
No, no, that's it. you, get in here and take over for yang.
杨 跑去我的车子 -什么
Yang, run to my truck. - What?
去我的车子那 我总停车那地方
Run to my truck. it's where i always park it.
快点 杂物箱里有个绿包
Run fast. in the glovebox, there's a green bag.
用力拉牵引器 会吗
Pull harder on that retractor, would you?
进去后 -我是外科医生 为什么
Really get in-- - I'm a surgeon why
我在救人命 杨 快
I'm trying to save a life here, Yang. run!
是情人之卡
Ooh, the lovers card.
知道什么意思吗
Do you know what this means?
知道 不知道 知道
Yes. no. yes.
我 妈妈 你能不能消停会儿 行吗
I'm--mom, can you please just shut up? okay?
这是肉 肯定是某种肉
It's meat. definitely some kind of meat.
你快逼死我了 明白吗
You're killing me, you know that?
意味着性生活很棒
It means that the sex is hot. hmm?
我赌那个小痣
Now i bet that little old mole
没影响到你们 对吗
doesn't get in the way there am i right?
亲爱的 听着
Honey, hey, listen,
我的拍片时间到了吗
Isn't it time for my scan?
现在是不是拍片时间了
Isn't it time for my scan right now?
我去看看是不是该开始了
I'll--i'll go check, see if i can get things moving on
谢谢你
Thank you
跟我说说棒医生
So tell me about dr. Hottie.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you all been together?
妈
Mom...
那不仅仅是颗痣
It's not just a mole.
我得的是四级黑素瘤
I have stage iv melanoma.
在我身体里 不仅仅是颗痣
It's in my organs. it's not just a mole.
你身体里可没有皮肤 亲亲
Now you don't have skin on your organs, hon.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
别总对我叹气 伊泽贝尔
Don't just sigh at me, isobel.
解释清楚
Just, you know, just explain.
好吧
Okay. um...
你记得格莱米在甲状腺上长过肿瘤
You remember when-- when grammy had that tumor on her thyroid?
格莱米死了
Grammy died.
她死了 她
She died. She...
没过多久 就死了
Really soon after that, she died.
你 你告诉 你告诉我的是
Wh-- What are you t-- telling me...
你长了颗痣
You have a mole.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你 你只是 长了颗痣
You--you just-- you have a mole.
我很抱歉 抱歉 那
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. wh--
那是个很差劲的比喻
That was a really bad comparison.
我得的和格莱米完全不一样 -不会的 不会的
What i have is nothing like what Grammy has. - No. No.
好了 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
Okay, i'm sorry. i'm sorry.
深呼吸 没事的 没事
Just breathe. it's okay. i'm okay.
深呼吸好吗 没事的
Just breathe, okay? it's okay.
没事 没事
It's okay. i'm okay.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
我有种强烈的预感
Now i've got a good feeling about this.
我觉得那些甲硫氨酸已经完全萎缩
I think those mets are shrunk way down,
然后任我轻松杀进去把剩下的取出来
And i think i'm gonna go right in and take the rest out.
真的 你这么认为吗
Really? You think that?
你的灵媒这么说的吗
Did your psychic tell you so?
这片子一定会是好的 一定得是好的
This scan has to be good. It has to be good.
放松 听着 只要这不是 不是世界末日
Take easy. L-listen, if it's not, it's not the end of the world.
总有别的治疗方法
There are other therapies that we can try--
她不会走的 如果结果不好
She won't leave. If this scan isn't good,
如果我不告诉她好消息 她不会走的
If i can't give her good news, she won't leave.
我爱我妈妈 我不想听着忘恩负义 只是
I love my mom. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. It just...
是我 我打给她的
it was me. I called her.
我以为 我以为是阿历克斯或乔治
I really... I really thought it was Alex or George--
我打了因为
It was me because...
听着 如果我孩子病了 我会想知道
Look, i would want to know if my kid was sick,
而如果我病了 我想我妈知道
And if i was sick, i would want my mom.
我以为是你太高傲
I just thought that you were being too proud
或是你想保护她
Or that you were just trying to protect her,
但我现在明白了 你只是在保护自己
But now i get that you were just trying to protect yourself.
她不是坏人 她是个好母亲
She's not a bad person. She was a great mom.
她只是 有些孤陋寡闻 孤陋寡闻
She's just... limited. She's... limited.
这片子一定得好
The scan has to be good.
一定得好
It has to be good.
再来点血 -马上 -加油 薇乐
Hang more blood. - Right away. - Come on, willow.
加油 你住在树上
Come on, you lived in a tree.
你拉在桶里 看在上帝的份上
You crapped in a bucket, for god sake.
你能办到 -她拉在桶里吗
You can do this. - She crapped in a bucket?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表