肿瘤也许三天后就会出血 也许三秒后
That tumor could start bleeding in three days or three seconds.
从何时起你不主张手术了
And since when are you not about cutting?
因为不手术是为病人好
Since it may not be in the best interest of our patient.
难道德里克不是为伊兹好吗
And Derek's not acting in Izzie's best interest?
放射室准备就绪了
They're ready for us in radiology.
听着 伊兹
Okay, Iz,
我将给你看几张
I am going to show you a series...
几张图片 并且要我尽力记住
A series of images that you want me to try to remember
稍后德里克会令我的右脑休眠
Once Derek puts the right side of my brain to sleep.
来吧 你手上有些什么 -开始
Hit me. Show me what you got. - Okay.
这是髯狗还是苏格兰狗
Is that a schnauzer or a scottie?
我需要记得多详细 -是狗就行了
How specific do I need to be? - Dog's fine.
波音727或是747
It's either a 727 or a 747.
飞机
Plane.
双层的维多利亚庄园
Ooh, a 2-story victorian mansion.
我们就当它是"房♥子"
We would also accept the word "house."
髯狗 波音747 庄园
Schnauzer, 747, mansion.
或者说 狗 飞机 房♥子
Or dog, plane, house.
我要让你的右脑休眠了 准备
I'm gonna put the right hemisphere of your brain to sleep now, okay?
狗 飞机 房♥子 狗 飞机 房♥子
Dog, plane, house. Dog, plane, house.
狗 飞机 房♥子
Dog, plane, house.
狗 飞机 房♥子 狗 飞机 房♥子
Dog, plane, house. Dog, plane, house.
狗 飞机 房♥子
Dog, plane, house.
狗 飞机 房♥子
Dog, plane, house.
好了 现在只待那部分大脑停止活动
Okay, now we just wait for the brain activity in that area to stop.
狗 飞机 房♥子 狗 飞机
Dog, plane, house. Dog, plane...
房♥
H...
好了 伊兹 告诉我你看见了什么
Okay, Iz. Can you tell me what you saw?
给她看卡片
Show her the cards.
这是什么
Um... what's this?
狗
Dog.
你能说"狗"吗
Can you say dog?
我叫什么名字 -还是用卡片 梅瑞狄斯
What's my name? - Just stick to the cards, Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
你知道我的名字 你可以说出来的
You know my name. You can say my name.
这正是我的担心所在
This is what I was afraid of.
这样 阿历克斯是谁
Okay, who's Alex?
伊兹 听着 你不用说出来
Iz, okay, you don't have to speak.
只要点点头 表示你知道克莱夫是谁
Just nod your head for me if you know who Alex Karev is.
测试结果显示 记忆受抑制太深
The test impaired your memory to such a degree that
我强烈建议你不要接受手术
I have to strongly recommend you don't have the surgery.
伊兹 测试显示的是手术的最坏结果
Izzie, the test was the worst-case scenario.
不能等同于手术结果
The result has nothing to do with the surgery.
这还无法断定
We don't know that.
但我能断定 不做手术
What I do know is that not operating
不比做手术风险低
Is every bit as risky as the surgery itself,
也许更危险 你自己决定
If not more, but it's up to you.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
他在问你 不是我
I think he's talking to you, not me.
我让你俩单独商量一下
I'll leave you two alone to discuss this.
我跟你出去 我有些问题要问
I'll come with you. I have a couple of questions.
等等 阿历克斯
Wait, Alex.
你好好想想自己想要如何决定
Just think about what you want to do for a second, okay?
我一会儿就回来
I'll be right back.
不要做手术
You are not having this surgery.
别跟我谈医生那套 好吗
I need you to not talk medicine to me, okay?
把我当朋友
Talk to me like I'm your friend,
你早上偷吃他麦片的朋友
Like I'm the guy whose cereal you eat in the morning,
告诉我该怎么决定 -克莱夫
And tell me what to do. - Karev...
拜托 克莱夫 我不能替下决定
Please. Karev, I can't tell you what to do.
就当她是梅瑞狄斯
What if it was Meredith?
你会怎么选择
What would you do if you had to choose
与梅瑞狄斯共渡几个月时光
Between spending a few more months with Meredith
明知她会死去
Knowing she was gonna die...
看着她痛苦 难受
Watching her hurt, watching her sick...
还是用你的余生
Or spending the rest of your life
陪伴一个只是长得像梅瑞狄斯的女人
With someone who looked like Meredith but wasn't her anymore?
她是我一生中最珍贵的宝物
She's the one good thing that ever happened to me,
最最珍贵
The one good thing.
我必须知道该如何决定
So I need to know what to do.
我要你告诉我 如果她是梅瑞狄斯
I need you to tell me... what if it was Meredith?
我会要求她接受手术
I would ask her to have the surgery.
你什么都忘了
You couldn't remember anything.
甚至记不起我的名字
You didn't know my name.
你不认识德里克 不认识阿历克斯
You didn't know who Derek was. You didn't know who Alex was.
你更是忘了如何说话
You couldn't even remember how to speak.
我怎么一点印象也没有
How come I don't remember any of this?
因为肿瘤生长的位置
Because the tumor is sitting right in the middle
正是你的本性所在
Of everything that makes you you.
我当时就站在那儿跟你说话
I was standing there talking to you
就像现在一样
Exactly like I am now,
但你当时不在
Only you weren't there.
那不是你 你消失了
You weren't you. You were gone.
那我该怎么做
So what do I do?
斯万德有个病人
Well, Swender has a patient...
女性 22岁 转移性恶性黑素瘤
Female, 22 years old, metastatic melanoma.
艾莉森·克拉克
Alison Clark?
进过三个月的白介素2疗法
After three months of the I.L.-2,
她的转移灶消失了 全部消失了
Her mets were gone... all of them.
你不能接受手术
You're not having this surgery.
别 我投反对票
Don't do it. That's my vote.
别做手术
Don't have the surgery.
我就没做 我恨死手术了
I didn't. I freaking hate surgery.
可我有幻觉 艾莉森
I'm hallucinating, Alison.
我和死去之人交谈了很久
I have really long conversations with dead people
我还能看到那些...
And I see things that aren't...
比如现在
Like right now, for example,
我确信你头上没有鸟儿在盘旋
I'm pretty certain there aren't birds flying over your head
因为这里是医院 有鸟就荒唐了
Because this is a hospital and that would be weird,
但我确实看到了
But that's what I'm seeing.
我脑内有肿瘤 我真不要让他们切除吗
I have a brain tumor. Am I really not gonna let them cut it out?
我没让他们切除
I didn't let them cut out mine.
怎么说呢
It's like...
某一刻 我是个大学生
Okay, one minute, I'm this college kid,
出游划船 傻得忘记涂防晒霜
Rowing crew and being an idiot and forgetting my sunscreen
却不以为然
and thinking it doesn't matter
因为那就是我
Because I'm me,
我的生活过得好好的
And life has worked out pretty well for me.
可是突然间
And then the next minute,
他们每两周就要对我做手术
They're cutting into my body every other week.
我做了十五次手术
I had 15 surgeries.
后来我说 够了
And then I said, enough.
随它去吧
Forget it.
到了天堂 我照样划船去
I'll row crew in heaven or whatever.
再后来 白介素2起效了
And then the I.L.-2 worked.
真起效了
It worked.
我每三周来一次
I come here every three weeks,
拿我的药就行
I get my medicine,
我脑里再也没有肿瘤了
And... I don't have a brain tumor anymore.
查理 如果我们同意手术
Charlie, if we admit you,
如果我们按你说的做
If we do what you're asking us to do,
你腿上的伤痛
The pain in your leg...
我们无法保证截肢能够治愈
There's no way of knowing if amputation will cure it.
但是有可能
But it might.
是有可能 -一旦我装上假肢
Yes, it might. - And once I get the prosthetic, then...
但我得花上数月时间准备
Uh, it will be months before I can even begin
才能替你接上假肢
Fitting you with a prosthetic,
假肢与真腿的感觉完全不同
Which won't feel anything like a new leg, by the way.
只会觉得是一块五磅重的金属 还很疼
It will feel like 5 pounds of metal that hurts and pinches.
万一军队不要你怎么办 -不会的
And what if the army says no? - No, no...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表