快点儿
Come on.
快点儿 快点儿
Come on. Come on.
该死
Ow! Damn it.
每个一年级医学院学生都知道
Any first-year med student knows
心跳加速是不好的征兆
That an increased heart rate is a sign of trouble.
整整一天都这样 -一整天都跟着斯蒂文斯混日子
All day of this.-All day stuck with stevens.
我们干嘛非待在门诊室不可?
Why are we in the clinic?
我们可是外科医生啊 -但今天不是
I thought we were supposed to be surgeons. -Not today we're not.
今天我们只能帮流感病人打♥针♥还有灌肠
Today is gonna be about flu shots and enemas.
真是太虚度年华了
What a colossal waste of time.
早
Morning.
心跳加速暗示了很多种可能
A racing heart could indicate anything...
也许是惊恐发作
From a panic disorder...
老天 对不起 -不 应该我说对不起
Oh god. Oh i'm sorry.-No i'm sorry.
我 我什么都没看到 对不起
I uh no i uh Didn't even look. I'm sorry.
你在干嘛 -不用这样
What--what are you -No no no.
我现在就走 我现在就走
I-i'll leave. I'll leave.
没关系 你睡会儿吧 你在这儿熬了一夜了
No. Sleep. You've been here all night.
你怎么知道我在这熬了一夜
Uh... How do you know that I've been here allnight?
也许是一些...
To something much...
我就是知道
Uh... I just knew it.
更加严重的情况
Much more serious.
你应该把头发挽起来
You should wear your hair up more.
这样能露出你美丽的后颈
It shows off the back of your neck.
我喜欢你的后颈
I like the back of your neck.
心跳加速
A heart that flutters...
或是心率不齐
Or one that skips a beat...
我以为你去睡觉了
Hey I thought you were sleeping.
没有 亨特在值班室
No. Hunt was in the on-call room.
你和欧文亨特干"坏"事了? -没有
You had dirty sex with Owen Hunt? -No. It's
一点都不坏 而且我们也没有嘿♥咻♥ 我们只是...
It's not dirty and it's not sex. It's...
我也不知道那是什么
I don't know what it is.
可能预示着内心隐秘的冲突 -嗨 最近怎样?
Could be a sign of a secret affliction -Hey how's it going?
老天 谢谢你的问候 我很好
Oh my god. Thank you for asking. It's great.
我是说 他真是个有趣的人
I mean he's fun and he's funny.
就算不做♥爱♥的时候 我们有时候就只是大笑
Even with no sex allowed I mean we--we just laugh
我们聊天
And we--we talk and--
我不想听这些 -拜托 你得听听
Yeah. I don't want to hear this. -Come on. But you have to.
只有你知道我们的事情
It's just you're the only one who knows about us
而且我不善于保密
And--and i'm terrible at keeping secrets.
保密这件事让我觉得很恶心 -听着 独身的人
Keeping secrets makes me sick. -Look alone people
不喜欢听情侣间的故事 懂吗
Don't like to hear about the together people okay?
就算是自己选择独身的人
Even if the alone people are alone by choice
打个比方来说
It's--it's sort of mean.
这就像你带了半打啤酒去一个戒酒会
It's sort of like bringing a six-pack to an a.a. Meeting. But--
但是这些酒你只能自己喝 -我是啊
Keep it to yourself. -I am.
帮我个忙 这是我妈妈的日记 第九本日记
Uh i need a favor.My mother's journal her ninth journal--
我想你帮我先看看 -为什么?
I need you to pre-read it for me. -Why?
我妈妈和主任有婚外情
My mother had an affair with the chief.
你妈妈和她的主任医师有婚外情? 爱丽丝真够牛
Your mother had an affair with her chief resident? Rock on Ellis.
不 不是她的主任 是我们的主任
No no no no no. Not her chief. Our chief.
如果读到那一段的话你恨不得自己瞎了
Oh yeah. You'll go blind reading that.
这也可能隐匿着浪漫关系...
Or it could indicate romance...
这才是最大的麻烦
Which is the biggest trouble of all.
这是什么?
Whoa. What is that?
你觉得这是什么 -这是危险品
What you think it is.That's dangerous.
带着枪的人更容易伤到自己
People who carry guns are more likely to fire 'em.
我准备好开这一枪了
Oh i'm ready to fire it.
这不是问题之所在 但她是个问题
That's not the problem. She's the problem.
她很容易被吓到 所以我要找个适当的时机
She spooks easy. I have to fire at the right time
用适当的方法开这枪 否则她会被吓跑
In the right way otherwise she'll panic and bolt.
她还没准备好 你觉得她准备好了吗 我不知道
She's not ready. Do you think she's ready? I don't know.
但是更重要的是 如果你不确定的话
More importantly if you don't know
还是啥都不做比较好 等你确定了再说 斯隆医生
You shouldn't do anything until you do know.Dr. Sloan.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt.
我们速战速决吧
Oh let's make this quick.
可以走了?
So we good to go?
嗯 行事聪明点儿
Yep. Use it wisely.
今天我跟你
Hey. I'm with you today.
你跟马克·斯隆之间怎么了?
So uh what's going on with you and mark sloan?
什么? 没事啊 怎么了?
What? Nothing. Why? No why why?
你以为有什么?
What did you think is--was?
因为你跟他一起工作了一个多星期了
Well because you've been on his service for over a week.
你知道的 我真的对整形外科很感兴趣
you know i'm--i'm really interested in plastics
这个...这个专业 我真的很喜欢
A-as a--as a specialty. I'm fascinated.
我...我很喜欢人脸
I-i like f-faces.
车祸引起的钝伤
Vehicular blunt trauma
右肩受伤 在现场暂时控制了伤势
Right shoulder. Stabilized in the field.
帮帮我们 拜托了!
Somebody help us please!
珍 亲爱的 -慢慢来 求求你救救我的丈夫
Jen honey -Slow down, will you?
我开车撞倒了他 -亲爱的 亲爱的...
I ran him over with the car. -Sweetie sweetie...
你冷静一点 -我知道
You have to calm down. -Okay.
我不会有事的 -好的 我很冷静
I'm gonna be fine. I'm gonna be fine. -Okay i'm calm.
我很冷静 我很冷静 -没事的 会没事的...
I'm calm. I'm calm. -Okay. All right. It's gonna be--
老天 是我脑子不好 因为怀孕脑子变笨了
Oh my god it's my brain. It's my stupid pregnant brain.
我开车的时候不小心 亲爱的 对不起
I left the car in drive. Oh god baby. I'm so sorry.
这只是个常规的神经检查
It's a normal neuro exam.
他的肩关节错位了
Okay well he's got an inferior shoulder dislocation
还伴有一些软组织断裂 他需要手术
And some associated fractures.He'll definitely need surgery.
手术的时候 斯隆会帮他割掉腐肉
Sloan will debride the burns when he's in surgery.
手术? -宝贝 -她的血压是170/100
Surgery? -Oh baby. -Her b.p. Is 170 over 100.
给她注射5毫升肼苯哒嗪 -老天
Give her 5 of hydralazine. -Oh my god.
亲爱的 冷静下来 宝宝怎么样? -一直在乱踢我
Sweetie just calm down. How's the baby? -Kicking like crazy
正在挤压我的膀胱 -乐观点
And pressing right on my bladder. -Well look on the bright side.
至少她没有开辆卡车来撞你 -谢谢
At least uh she's not running you over with a truck. -Thank you.
你想要辆SUV对吗
Hey you wanted the s.u.v. right?
是妊娠高压综合症对吧 没错 我要在胎儿受到影响之前
Pregnancy-induced hypertension?
想办法把她血压降下来
Before it starts affecting the baby.
多恩爱的夫妻 他们会生出可爱的孩子的
Oh nice couple. They'll have cute kids.
是啊 但不会有我们的孩子可爱...
Yeah not as cute as ours...
但仍然算是可爱的
But cute.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
已经三天了 三天的假期
It's been three days--three days of vacation--
除去我休产假外
The only three days I've ever taken
我就休息了这三天而已
Other than my maternity leave.
我知道我的进度有点落后了 但是 -贝利 我懂你的意思
Now I know I'm behind but -Bailey I get it.
杰克逊 普里斯科特的病情不好处理
Jackson prescott was not an easy case.
我不会怪你的 -老实说 主任
I don't begrudge you that.Okay frankly sir
我希望不要再接那些垂死的孩子的病例了
I would rather not work on another dying kid again.
但你不用担心知道吗 我会跟上进度的
But no need to worry okay? I-i will catch up
我会 -我不担心
And i'll -I'm not worrying.
我想提拔你
I'm promoting you.
我想在普通外科多加一个主治医生
I need another attending in general surgery.
我向董事会提交了申请 我推选了你
I'm submitting to the board, that it be you
今年七月你完成了住院医生实习期后
And that it starts this july
就可以正式上任了
The minute you've completed your residency.
我知道背后有人议论说
Now i know there was some talk a while back
你已经厌倦了阑尾炎和胆囊炎手术
About you getting tired of appys and gall bladders...
没有 满满一板的阑尾炎和胆囊炎手术
No a f-full roster of appys and gall bladders...
听起来很带劲的 主任
Sounds just perfect sir.
好吧好吧 但今天不要做这些了
All right all right. But not today though.
狄克逊要你去协助她
Dixon's requested you on her service.
这件事还是得看董事会是否同意 贝利
This is subject to Board approval Bailey
不过我觉得没什么问题
Though i'm not worried.
你现在没话说了吗
You have less to say now huh?
出去吧
Get outta here.
狄克逊医生不喜欢跟人有目光接触
Dr. Dixon is not big on eye contact
所以如果她老是不看你别觉得奇怪
So don't be surprised if she doesn't look at you.
还要避免肢体接触
Also try to avoid physical contact
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表