死者的亡灵可能附在上面
The spirit can cling to any of it.
天啊
Oh, No.
跟着你的灵魂
Your ghost...
你不是还留着他的东西吧
You still don't have anything of his, do you?
死亡时间19点22分
Time of death--19:22.
我给他做了新的腿骨
I built his bones.
你尽力了
You tried.
我们都尽力了
We all tried.
不 我不止尽力 我完成了
No, I didn't try. I did it.
我完成了任务 我做好了腿骨
I did my part. I built his bones.
我辛辛苦苦的做好了腿骨 而你们
I built his bones from scratch, and you...
你们该尽力保住他的命
All of you, you were supposed to keep him alive.
那是你们该做的
That is all you people had to do.
你们必须这么做
You just had to...
让他活着
Keep his body breathing.
让他好好的活着
You just had to keep him safe and--And
直到我把腿骨安好
Breathing and living until I made his bones.
我已经 我已经把腿骨做好了
I made... I made his bones...
要等我安进去
Until... until I made his bones.
我都做好了
I made his bones.
我做好了 -你们先走
I made his bones. Why don't you guys go ahead,
我留下帮托瑞斯医生收拾
and I'll help Dr.Torres clean up?
通知太平间 -知道了 走吧
Go call the morgue. We've got it. Go.
全部人出去
Everyone, clear out.
干得不错 狄克逊医生
Uh, excellent job today, Dr. Dixon.
不错 按规定办事
Excellent... rule following.
我只对一件事感兴趣 心脏
I only have one real area of interest--The human heart.
我热爱它 爱它有规律的跳动
I love it. I like its regularity.
我对它了解的一清二楚
I know everything there is to know about it.
我爱它 因为它可预测 它有规律
I like its predictability. It has rules.
每个心室有各自的功能
Every chamber has a function,
每个功能有各自的规律
every function has a movement.
我爱它的颜色 令人欣慰
I like the color. It's comforting.
你熟悉亚氏保加症吗 贝利医生
Are you familiar with asperger's syndrome, Dr. Bailey?
当然
Uh, of course.
社交功能严重受损
A significant impairment during social situations...
我不擅长讥讽挖苦别人
I'm not good at cues like sarcasm or condescension,
但我能看出别人在操控我
But I do know when I'm being manipulated,
能看出别人在取笑我
And I know when I'm being made fun of.
我不太喜欢这个医院
I don't think I like this hospital very much.
我一点都不喜欢这个医院
I don't think I like this hospital at all.
莱西·格蕾很厉害
that Lexie Grey sure knows
能熟练的缝针
how to wrap herself around a suture.
马克 梅瑞狄斯有点担心
Mark, Meredith has some concerns.
不是第一次了
Well, that's not news.
担心莱西
About Lexie.
莱西似乎 很脆弱
Apparently Lexie is...Fragile,
和上司有暧昧
and getting involved with a superior
会让她更脆弱 所以
might make her more fragile, So...
我只是说她的缝合技术
I was talking about her sutures.
小斯隆不能和小格雷搞在一起 -什么
Keep little Sloan out of little Grey is my point. What?
小斯隆不能进入小格雷
Little Sloan does not enter little Grey.
听清楚了吗 -你刚才说
Are we clear? Did you just say-- Mm-Hmm.
你的话太恶心 而且不准确
Okay, that's just creepy and inaccurate.
是大斯隆
Big Sloan.
正回家吗
You heading home?
我爱你
I love you.
我一直爱着你
I will always love you.
我的心是你的
You own a piece of me.
就算你不在了
So even though you'll be gone,
也会活在我心里
you will never be forgotten, not by me.
很遗憾我们没有机会
I'm sorry we never got our chance.
很遗憾我们没有
I'm sorry we never...
没有结婚生子 一起白头偕老
Got to get married or have children or grow old together.
我一直渴望这些
I wanted that so much.
我最渴望的 就是成为你的妻子
I wanted to be your wife more than anything.
为什么说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我试着放开你 让你安息
I'm trying to let you go so that your soul can be at peace.
我已经安息了 伊兹
But I have peace, Izzie.
我来是为了你
I'm here for you.
再见 丹尼
Good-Bye, Denny.
我爱你
I love you.
但是 再见
But good-Bye.
听我解释
I can explain.
我没教过你们并行缝合法
I did not teach you the parallel pulley stitch.
我自己都很难做到
I can barely do that stitch myself.
不管你们在干什么 马上停止
Whatever you guys are doing, shut it down.
别拿自己来练习 愚不可及
Do not practice on yourselves. That is insane.
马上停止
Shut it down.
伊兹
Iz?
我看到你
I see you.
我一整天都看着你
I've seen you all day.
看着你挣扎
I-I see you struggling.
我知道你不想要我插手 但让我帮你
And I know you don't want my help, but let me help you.
不管是什么事 我能帮你
Whatever it is, I can help.
让我帮你
So let me.
帮我烧掉它好吗
Will you burn this for me?
我恨这种感觉
I hate how hard it is.
就像 你全身心投入
It's just, like, you get attached to someone,
而别人却不领情
And then they work their way into your life,
某天醒来
And then you wake up one day--
突然意识到 脑子里都是他们的...
Suddenly all you can think about is their little...
再来一杯?
Another round?
我去拿
Oh, I'll get it.
告诉我那件事
Tell me the stories.
什么事
What stories?
你不肯让赛迪告诉的那件
The ones you won't let sadie tell me.
陈年往事了
They're ancient history.
丢脸又可笑
Humiliating and ridiculous.
可笑的是一个成熟男性
Ridiculous is a grown man telling another grown
警告另一位成熟男性 别碰某个女人 -你真的说了
Man to stay out of a woman's little-- You did it?
没错 引用你的原话
I did, those exact words.
我这么做是因为
I did it because...
看到你保护自己的妹妹 我很高兴
It was nice to see you sticking up for your sister.
我这么做是为了你
I did it for you.
所以你欠我
So now you owe me...
一个故事
A story.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但绝不能告诉别人 保证
But you can never tell anyone, ever.
很遗憾没能保住他 那个病人
I'm--I'm sorry we lost him, the patient.
我感到遗憾
I'm--I'm sorry.
不需要你的遗憾
I don't need you to be sorry.
好吧 -不需要你遗憾
Okay. I don't need you to be sorry.
好 -我不需要
Okay. I don't need--
好好好 -我也不需要你
All--All right. All ri-- I don't need you.
人与人之间的联♥系♥ 说不清道不明
The ties that bind us are sometimes impossible to explain.
有时藕虽断 丝还连
They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken.
超越空间
Some bonds defy distance...
超越时间 超越逻辑
And time... and logic...
天啊 我
Oh, god. I...
我已经道别了 我烧掉了毛衣
I said good-Bye. I b-- I burned the sweater.
谢谢你 顺便说一下
Yeah, thanks for that, by the way.
我很喜欢那件毛衣 你给我织的
I love that sweater. You made me that sweater.
天啊 -停下 别再抓狂了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Stop freaking out.
不是真的 不是真的 -我说过
You're not real. You're not real. Hey, I told you...
你不是真的 -我是为你而来的
You're not real. You are not real. I'm here for you.
你不是真的 并不是真的
You are not real. You are not real.
你不是真的
You are not real.
伊兹 看着我
Izzie, look at me.
摸摸我
Touch me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表