你用一支圆珠笔给他插管?
You trached a man in the field using a ballpoint pen?
我身上只带了这个
That's all I had on me.
怎么了? 我又不是没把雪弄干净
What? It's not like I didn't clean it off with fresh snow.
牛
That's awesome.
真的? 你要用6号♥管?
Really? You're going with a size 6 shiley tube on this?
来人把他给我拽走
Somebody get this guy away from me.
我要做个CT
Uh, i'm gonna need a c.T.
腹部CT 主任
Of, uh, this belly, chief.
克莱夫 给我们排上号♥
Karev, get us in line.
他的气管好像破裂了
Looks like his trachea's crushed.
我要一间手术室 再来些帮手 谁有空?
I'm gonna need an o.R. And an extra set of Hands. Who's Available?
格蕾 -好的那个格蕾?
grey. -the good grey?
实习生那个
The intern Grey.
我叫欧麦利来帮忙
And I'll throw in O'malley.
哦 不错 太好了
Oh, nice. Perfect.
上帝啊 发生什么事了?
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. What happened?
轿车撞上了一堆冰
The limo hit a patch of ice.
我只记得车翻了个个 转圈 然后
Next thing I know, we're all upside down, rolling around, and now..
我腿部没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
菲尔 我很抱歉
Oh, phil. I'm so sorry.
好 把她领出去 找谢博德会诊
Okay, get her out of here. I gotta get a consult from Shepherd.
主任 汉娜大夫有一例多发冲击伤
Oh, sir, dr. Hahn is working on multiple crash injuries.
她想让你去看看
She wants you to take a look.
好的 我这就过去
Mm-hmm, i'm on my way.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
我的车刚好在他们车后
Oh, my car was right behind theirs at the intersection.
可能是撞车时划破的
I cut it on impact.
你还对这些人进行了急救?
And you triaged these men?
欧文 亨特少校 美军外科二组
Major Owen Hunt, u.S. Army, second forward surgical.
我是创伤外科医生
I'm a trauma surgeon.
我刚休假回家
I just got home on leave.
杨大夫 处理下亨特少校的腿伤
Dr. Yang, take care of major Hunt's leg.
主任 可我要跟你一起手术
Uh, sir, i'm--i'm scrubbing in with you.
把亨特少校的腿处理好再来
After you take care of major Hunt.
你要去哪?
Hey, where are you going?
去看看我其他的病人
To check on my other patients.
不 你才是病人
No, no. You are the patient.
喂?
Hello?
你在吗?
Are you there?
我在哪?
Where am i?
你遇到交通事故 贝蒂 现在在照CT
You've been in a car accident, betty. You're having a c.T.
没事的 不要担心 尽量别动
It's gonna be okay. Everything is okay. Don't move.
有个疯子用笔给人做气管插管 真♥他♥妈♥酷
Some nut job down there trached a guy with a pen. Pretty freakin' cool.
想看酷的? 瞧瞧这个
You want cool? Check this out.
每30秒
Every 30 seconds.
有人吗?
Is someone there?
我在哪?
Where am i?
你遇到交通事故 贝蒂
You've been in a car accident, betty.
现在在照CT 没事的
You're having a c.T. It's okay.
每30秒她的记忆就重启 每30秒
Every 30 seconds, her memory resets--every 30 seconds.
也不坏啊
Might not be so bad.
就像"刷新"键一样 焕然一新
Like hitting the refresh button, everything is new again.
你怎么样了?
How you doing?
你问我答无数次了 我没事
You keep asking me that, and I keep telling you, i'm fine.
我知道 只是...
I know, it's just..
有时候我仍觉得丹尼就在某个角落
Sometimes I still think Denny's gonna be right around the corner,
可他已经走了很久了
And he's been dead a long time now.
有些事情是需要时间的
It just takes a while to get used to.
丽贝卡没有死 我也不会那样
Rebecca didn't die. It's not like that for me.
我很好
I'm good.
不过谢谢你的关心
But thank you for asking.
喂?
Hello?
有人吗?
Is someone there?
我在哪?
Where am i?
你在宇宙飞船里
You're in a spaceship.
要飞往月球了 旅途愉快
You're going to the moon. Enjoy the ride.
宇宙飞船?
A space ship?
什么?
Excuse me?
现在给你照CT 贝蒂
You're having a c.T., betty.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你遇到交通事故 现在别动
You've been in a car accident. Just don't move.
多谢你了
Thanks a lot.
贝利呼我了
Bailey paged me.
回头见
I'll see you later.
凹陷性颅骨骨折
He has a depressed skull fracture.
我可以修复凹陷的颅骨
I could elevate the skull fragments,
不过目前无法估计脑损伤程度
But there's just no telling how much damage has been done.
我们必须救他
We're saving this man.
好吧 主动脉撕裂伤
All right, i think we're looking at an aortic tear,
还有大量腹腔积血
Not to mention vast amounts of blood in his abdomen
我们必须救他
We are saving this man.
腹腔出血交给我
I can Handle the abdominal bleeding.
他马上循环衰竭了
He is circling the drain.
对 我还有别的外伤病人
Yeah, i have other traumas to get to.
我们必须救他!
We are saving this man!
都听清楚了吗? 还是需要我再说一次
Now does everyone understand, or do I have to repeat myself?
好的 主任 -知道了
yes, sir. -understood.
预约2号♥手术室
Okay, book o.R. Two.
可悲吧 不是吗
It's pathetic, isn't it--
有夫之妇跟自己最好朋友的丈夫勾搭
A married woman cheats on her best friend with her husband?
再没比这个更没品的了
You can't go much lower than that.
世事难料
These things happen.
我在商场碰到迈克尔 我们共进午餐
I ran into Michael in the mall, and we had lunch.
一星期后 我们又一起吃饭
And a week later, we had another lunch.
然后就这样了
And here we are..
8个月了 塞拉贝丝还一无所知
Eight months later, and Sarabeth has no idea.
当你决定跟某人一同生活
When you s--when you spend your life with someone and--
一起生儿育女
And you have kids together,
你以为 生活会快乐始终
You think it'll always be this amazing and this wonderful.
感情将至死不渝
You think--you think that you'll always feel that kind of love,
我也是这么认为的
And--and--and I do, i..
我是爱菲尔的
I do love Phil.
只是...
I just..
只是?
Just what?
好像自己的一部分...
Well, little pieces of you get chipped away..
被另一个人带走
By another person, and..
你想要拿回来
Then you shave little pieces of
却被带走更多
Yourself away so that you'll fit together and.
突然有一天 你抬头..
Then one day, you look up..
却发现 你已然认不出镜中的自己
And you don't even know who you are.
我最好回我丈夫身边去
I better get back to my husband.
他会开始找我的
He'll be wondering where I am.
好吧
Okay.
移植物居然真起作用了
That graft is actually holding.
我自己都很吃惊
I am impressing even myself.
嗯 就快了
Mm-hmm, almost there.
好 大家都看下显示器
All right, everybody take a look at the monitor, please.
为了拿起最后一片颅骨碎片
Now to elevate the last of the skull fragments,
我要一个大而平的器械 伸入骨下
I'll need a large, flat instrument to get under the bone.
2号♥拉钩
A curved number 2 penfield, please.
还是4号♥拉钩吧
You know what? Actually, i want my number 4 penfield.
有意思
Oh, that's interesting.
为什么你又换成4号♥拉钩呢
Why did you want to use the number 4 penfield instead?
什么?
I'm sorry.
我是说 你对此如何解释呢?
Oh, well, how would you explain it?
我在观摩你的教学 希望你别介意
I'm observing your teaching style. Hope you don't mind.
你换拉钩的原因是?
So the penfield--you changed it because?
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
有问题吗 柔思?
Is that a problem, rose?
当然没有 谢博德大夫
Not at all, dr. Shepherd.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表