你改主意了 我知道了
You changed your mind. Got it.
谢博德大夫 我有个高位脊柱伤病人
Dr. Shepherd, uh, i've got a guy with a high level spinal injury.
已经上了类固醇激素 可我觉得他需要减压
I've, uh, started him on steroids, but I believe he needs to be decompressed.
你这边忙完了吗? -刚好结束
are you almost done here? -yeah, i'm done right now.
能帮我缝合吗?
Can you close up for me?
他是个好老师 对吗?
So we consider him a good teacher, right?
我只是问问
I'm just checking.
脊柱颈6段到胸1段受创 脊髓受压
The spine's crushed from c6 to t1, impinging on the cord.
我们得开窗 减压
Yeah, we need to go in and try and relieve the pressure on the spinal cord.
可这样的创伤.. -以后不能走路了
but with this kind of injury-- people don't want again.
菲尔 现在还不知道结果呢
Phil, you don't know that.
安娜 甜心
Anna, sweetheart..
没事的
It's okay.
你总有办法的啊
You have to be able to do something.
菲尔很强壮 他 他都有孙子了
Phil's very strong, and he--he has grandkids.
你总得做点什么
You--you have to do something.
你可以冷冻他 -你不能来这 我很抱歉
you could freeze him.. -you shouldn't be in here.I'm so--
如果你还想让他下床走路的话
If you want him to have a shot at walking again.
你丫是谁?
Who the hell are you?
坏蛋军医 刚用笔给人做了气管插管
Army surgeon badass, did something crazy with a pen on a guy's throat.
请你不要给我的病人
Well, i would appreciate it if you
及其家属虚假的希望
Didn't give my patient and his wife false hope
你没试 不能说它是虚假的 这是希望
Until you've exhausted all the options, it's not false, it's just hope.
你该多关注点医学新发展
Maybe you should keep current on your research.
水牛城医院用低温确有
They did, uh, make a football player walk
让球员重新走路的报道
At buffalo gen, using therapeutic hypothermia
那个病人才20岁心血管状态良好
Buffalo gen's patient was 20 years old, in prime cardiac fitness.
而这病人60多了 这样的手术很危险
My patient is in his 60s and is a very risky candidate.
我更希望他能活着见到自己的孙子
I would prefer he live to see his grandchildren.
托瑞斯大夫 预约手术室
Dr. Torres, book an o.R.
并请告诉他
And please tell this patient that this
尽管有军医提议 还是不能手术
Procedure is not an option, despite uncle sam's assessment
现在该去缝你的腿了
We're closing up your leg now.
迈克尔能活下来吗? 他喉咙里有支笔
Michael calive after they put a pen in his throat?
能 夫人 只是为了帮他呼吸
Oh, yes, ma'am. The emergency trach helped him breathe.
斯隆医生要在手术室给他做...
Dr. Sloan needs to get him to the o.R.To sta-
手术? 他需要手术?
surgery? He needs surgery?
你的丈夫被压在车底下
Uh, when your husband was pinned underneath the car,
气管撕裂伤 斯隆医生要修复它
He suffered a laceration to his windpipe,
斯隆医生要修复它
Which dr. Sloan needs to fix to stabilize his airway
他的肾脏和肝脏也有挫伤
He also has some bruising around his kidney and a lac on his liver.
这些也要手术吗?
Will he need surgery for th?
腹部脏器的伤有可能自愈
There's a chance the abdominal injuries will heal on their own,
但是如果继续恶化 就只能手术了
But if it ts worse, yes, will need surgery.
两个手术?
Two surgeries?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this is happening.
等等 这...这是今天? -今晚午夜
hold on. This--this is today? -tonight, midnight.
夫人 还有个小问题
Um, ma'am, there's also one other matter.
还有? 还有什么?
More? There's more?
从账单上看 你的保险今天午夜到期
Um, just according to billing, your insurance expires at midnight.
我们还是会进行治疗
So we're gonna treat you, of course,
但为了你负担轻点
But just to make it easier on you later
你还有其他的卡或者保险吗?
Is there another card or another insurance policy?
我的丈夫 都是他在料理这些事
My husband, he--he takes care of these things.
好的
Uh, okay.
好了
Okay.
我现在要麻醉 哇噢
I'm gonna numb--wow.
你还没上麻药
Uh, you're not numbed.
又怎样?
So?
怎...噢!
S--ow!
怎...噢!
S--uh, ow.
够不到了 搭把手?
Can't get an angle on these. Could you?
好吧
Okay.
谢了
Thank you.
别客气
Don't mention it.
我能问你件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
什...什么?
Uh, w-what?
我其实要问他事情
Um, him, actually.
哦 好的 当然 我还有手术
Oh, um, yeah, sure. I've got surgery.
自己扎自己吧
And, uh, poke yourself.
跟我说说冷冻治疗的事
Talk to me about the freezing thing.
贝蒂 坎纳 轿车交通事故 颅内伤
Betty Kenner, closed head injury from the limo wreck.
硬脑膜下血肿
Subdural hematoma.
所以她会失忆
Which is why she has memory loss.
对 我们把颅压降下来就好了
Yeah. Might ease up once we relieve the pressure.
去预定一个手术室
Book an o.R.
我做完安娜丈夫的手术就做她的
I'll go in on her once I finish up on Anna's husband.
繁忙的手术日啊
Busy o.R. Today.
你不就干这个的么
But that's kinda your thing, right?
一次应付几个人
Juggling more than one person at a time.
贝蒂的丈夫怎么样了?
How's Betty's husband doing?
我正准备上台手术
Oh, i'm scrubbing in on him now.
谢博德尽力了
Shepherd did what he could,
主任和汉娜还在手术
But the chief and Hahn are still working on him
他的状况非常 非常糟糕
He is an ugly, ugly mess.
塞拉贝丝的丈夫这次手术后可能还得再动次
Sarabeth's husband may need another surgery after Derek's done with him.
可怜的女人
These poor women.
安娜...脸上有伤的那个
Well, anna--the one with the cuts--
她的丈夫是现在德里克手术的那个
Is married to the guy on Derek's table
她和塞拉贝丝老公有一腿 就是斯隆在忙的那个
And she is sleeping with Sarabeth's husband, the one Sloan's working on.
开玩笑 -没有 别告诉贝蒂
you're kidding. -no.Don't tell Betty.
我告诉她了她也记不住
She wouldn't remember even if I did.
就是说 是这么回事
You mean, that's what happens?
你结婚四十年 然后变成一个大胖骗子?
You're married 40 years and then you become a big, fat lying cheater?
四十年都不足以让人负责任 还有什么能呢
I mean, if 40 years doesn't make you committed, what does?
有什么意义呢?
What's the point?
如果我现在和德里克住到一起 -好了
if I move in with Derek--okay, you know what?
你要能说点别的 我给你一百元
I'll give you 100 bucks if you talk about something else.
这和岁月无关 和人有关 德里克是个好男人
It's not about the years, it's about the man, and Derek is a good man.
好吧 我走了
Oh, well, i'm outta here.
有许多真正的好男人 知道吗?
There are a lot of really good men, you know?
乔治就是个真正的好男人 他...
George is a really good guy. I mean, he..
不 斯隆不是
Nope. Sloan is not.
阿历克斯 是的
Alex. Yeah.
阿历克斯已经成为一个非常好的男人
Alex has turned into a very good man.
你和阿历克斯... -没有
you and Alex.. -no.
我只是说说想法
I'm making a point.
这很棒 我们是朋友 他转变了
But it is nice, you know, that we're friends, and he's changed.
他对我开诚布公
He's actually opening up to me.
如果你和他同住 结婚 四十年后
So do you think if you moved in and got married, in 40 years,
你会不会觉得心如止水 背叛他?
You'd feel dead inside enough to cheat on him?
杨 你处理好亨特少校的伤了吗?
Yang, major Hunt all taken care of?
我尽力了 头儿
Uh, i did my best, sir.
好 过来帮我压住这个出血点
Okay, come put some pressure on this bleeder for me.
你知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I think?
我认为排名12完全是个错误
I think that number 12 ranking was a mistake.
肯定是笔误
I think it was a clerical error, and I'm gonna start
我一做完手术就打电♥话♥问问
Making calls about it as soon as I get out of this surgery
我在观摩教学方式
So I've been observing teaching styles.
谢博德喜欢鼓励实习生说出想法
Shepherd likes to teach by thinking out loud.
贝利直接坦率 从不过度教导
Bailey is blunt and direct and doesn't over teach, and Sloan..
斯隆就喜欢训斥和羞辱
Well, sloan just likes to berate and humiliate.
如果你真想领会教学方法
I think if you really want to learn about teaching,
你就该和学生交流 看看怎样能学得最好
You should talk to your students, fi out how they learn best.
没这个必要 头儿 -你是认真的么 汉娜医生?
oh, that's not necessary, sir. -are you serious about this or not, dr. Hahn?
好吧
Fine.
说吧
Go.
对我来说 多提问我就能学好
Uh, for me, personally, i learn better when I'm asked questions.
对话教学法
The socratic method.
那是医学教育的基石
Well, that's the cornerstone of
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表