因为她需要她的室友们
Because she needs them.
所以你得叫她别赶室友们走
So you need to tell her not to move them out.
这尽管不是什么长久之计
I mean it's not gonna work out in the long run anyway
但是她误以为自己很幸福
And she thinks that she's happy but she's not.
而你的本职就是告诉她
And it's your job to tell her.
你一定感到很揪心吧
It must be incredibly painful for you--
因为你的这番说法♥会♥让德里克失去梅瑞狄斯
The idea of losing meredith to derek.
你这心理医生糟透了
You're a terrible shrink.
刚刚和一个肿瘤专家谈过 -不
Just talk to the oncologist. -No.
那边有个临床试验
There's a clinical trial
他们用化疗加上阿瓦斯丁 -你不是医生
Using chemo plus avastin. -And there's...You're not a doctor.
请不要以医生的口吻说话
Please stop talking like you're a doctor.
你好
Hello.
你刚才呼叫我了吗?
Did you have me paged?
是的 因为...
Yes because...
我快要死了 在我死之前
I'm dying and you can't let me die
我得知道你的选择
Without knowing what you decided.
不 他们在她的肝脏下面找到了肿瘤
No they found mets underneath her liver.
你看上去很严肃
You look very serious.
我的天
Oh my god.
你会和他分手吗?
Are you gonna break up with him?
不公平
No fair.
我快要死了 而你正在经历轰轰烈烈的爱情抉择
I'm dying and you're casting all that hotness in the wind.
不公平
No fair.
不公平
No fair.
不公平
No fair.
这不公平
It's no fair.
这不公平
It's no fair.
不公平 不公平 不公平
No fair no fair no fair.
过一会儿
Dr. Hahn's gonna come in and talk to you
汉娜医生会进来和你谈
In a couple of minutes.
情况怎样了? 没事吧?
How'd it go? Okay?
事实上并不怎么好
Actuallynot so okay.
水灾损坏了手术室的天花板
The flood weakened the ceiling in the o.r.
天花板倒塌成碎片
The ceiling collapsed in several fragments
那些碎片进入了你的切口
Landed inside your incision.
由于那些天花板碎片 我们不得不进一步查看你的腹部
Because of the ceiling thing we had to explore your abdomen
比原来更加彻底地仔细查看
More thoroughly than we normally would have
而结果...
And... As a result
我们发现你的胰腺上有个恶性肿瘤
We found a malignant tumor on your pancreas.
癌症? 你们发现癌症了?
Cancer? You found cancer?
等等
Wait wait!
听着 听我说 是这样的
Listen, listen to me 'cause here's the thing
我们取了样本 做了化验
We took it out. We sent it to pathology.
仅仅是一♥期♥而已 -只是一♥期♥
It was only stage 1. -Only stage 1
我们从未这么早发现胰腺癌
We never find pancreatic fumors so early.
这病在发现后
They're always a death sentence
一般都回天乏术
by the time they're diagnosed
但你却不是
But not for you
我们把整个肿瘤都摘除了
We took the tumor, the whole thing.
全都取出来了 甚至都不用做化疗
We took it out. You won't even need chemo.
天花板掉下来了
That ceiling collapse
但却救了一你命
It saved your life.
你时来运转了 好运来了
Your luck has turned, man. It's turned
我想对那个女孩... 说声你好
I'm gonna say hello... to that girl.
我想说声你好
I'm gonna say hello
主任
Chief
主任
Chief?
主任 我把所有病人的研究资料
Chief I've downloaded
和X光片影像都写进DVD里了
all our patients labs and radiology onto DVDs
并把它们存入相应的档案里了
And I've attached them to each of their charts.
还有什么可以帮忙的吗
Is there anything else I can do to help?
情况怎样?
How'd it go?
我知道 我很可悲
I-I know. I'm pathetic
乔治也并不知道我退出了
and George doesn't know I exist.
我还错过了手术 和其他甚多要事
And I missed my surgery and BLAH BLAH BLAH.
快告诉我帕特莫先生的手术
Could you please just tell me how it went
进行得如何 -我们没完成手术
with Mr. Patmore? -We didn't get to do the surgery
帕特莫先生被转移到另一家医院去了
Mr. Patmore has been shipped off to another hospital
在明天之前 他应该不会感到疼痛
and he will be out of pain by this time tomorrow
有过目不忘的记忆力 是吗 -是的
photographic memory huh? -yeah
元素周期表 开始
Periodic table. go.
氢 氦 锂 铍 硼 碳
Hydrogen Helium Lithium Beryllium Boron Carbon
氮 氧 氟 氖 钠 镁
Nitrogen Oxygen Fluorine Neon Sodium Magnesium
铝 硅 磷 硫
Aluminum Silicon Phosphorus Sulfur
我还能继续讲
I can keep going.
壁炉居然还能烧真木 -看到没 这点我最喜欢
We could burn actual wood? -See? That's my favorite part
你不可能找到更好的了 -瞧这里 真是太棒了
You can't find that anymore. -Look at this. It's gorgeous
你们觉得怎样
What do you think?
谢谢 这套公♥寓♥真是太棒了
Thank you! This is a fantastic apartment.
我们非常喜欢 -绝对喜欢 喜欢 喜欢
We totally love it. -Love it, Love it.
你真是太好了 伊兹 真的 谢谢
It was really great of you, Izzie. Really, thank you.
你在开玩笑 是吧
You're kidding, right?
你是不是在开玩笑
You're kidding, right?
克里斯蒂娜 你在耍我吗
Cristina, are you kidding me?
我从我房♥子里被人赶了出来
I'm getting kicked out of my house
你觉得我是为你从板上扯下这张广♥告♥的
You think I pulled this off the board for you?!
我是邀请你跟我一起住
I was asking you to live there with me
哦 对不起
Oh Uh... I'm sorry.
哦 是啊 -我真的很... 哇哦 这下可热闹了
Oh, yeah. -I'm so... wow, huh? Hilarious.
但 我很抱歉... -我...我还是去吧台好了
But no. I'm sorry. -I...I'm getting into the bar.
知道吗 你... 快把传♥单♥还给我
You know what? You just...give me the flyer
我已经下了定金了
um... I already put a deposit down.
真是不好意思 你应该说清楚啊
I'm sorry. I mean, You should've been more clear.
好 你知道吗 好的 你留着吧
Fine. You know what? it's fine. Keep it.
完全没问题 好好享受吧 -谢谢
That's totally fine. Enjoy, that's fine! -Thank you
我明白了 你很注重个人隐私
I get that you're a private person
但我不是 我喜欢与别人分享
But I am not. I process my stuff out loud
我为了婚姻 放弃了太多
And I gave up too much of myself in my marriage.
我不能因此再放弃自我
I can't... give up pieces of myself again.
而马克是我的朋友
and Mark is my friend.
我想我恨他 是因为他见过你裸体
I think I just hate him because He's seen you naked
这究竟是怎么了?
What was the point?
所有的时光和所有的金钱 究竟是怎么了?
All those hours and all that money. What's the point?
这世界真是可怕
The world is a horrible place.
年轻人因疾病而死亡
Young people die of diseases.
完全没有必要装得很高兴
It makes absolutely no sense to try to be happy
总之 这是个可怕的世界 -没错
In a world, that's such a horrible place. -Yes.
什么意思? -是的 可怕的事经常发生
What? -Yes, horrible things do happen
因此而把高兴装在脸上
Happiness in the face of all of that
这并不是目的
That's not the goal.
感觉可怕
Feeling the horrible
并勇于感知 你不会因这种恐惧而死
And knowing that you're not gonna die from those feelings
那才是重点
That's the point
你还没完蛋
And you're not done.
你把你对恐惧的感觉
You've made progress
告诉了我 并选择开始治疗
because you're feeling and you're telling me about it.
6个月前
6 months ago
你仅仅只和酒在打交道
It would've been just you and a bottle of tequila.
我的大门始终向你敞开
my door is always open.
骨折
bones break...
器官破裂
organs burst...
皮肉撕破
flesh tears...
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我为你高兴
You know, I'm happy for you
我为你和德里克感到高兴
I am. I'm really happy for you and Dereck
你们马上要搬到一起住了
and that you guys are moving forward.
我不知为何 我没有知心的人
I don't know how it happened that I don't have anyone
我没有任何闺密
but... I don't have anyone
不是这样的 伊兹
That's not true, izzie
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表