The blood supply to her brain was cut off
而且无法复原
And cannot be restored.
所以即使谢博德医生修好了
So even though Dr. Shepherd was able to fix
她脑上的洞 使脑组织
The hole in her brain that allowed the brain tissue
不再从鼻孔漏出来
To leak through her nose,
但随后的颈动脉切除手术
The subsequent carotid dissection
使她丧失了脑部功能
Has caused loss of her cerebral function.
你明白吗 -她脑死亡 我明白
You do understand that? -She's brain dead. I get it.
她仅仅16岁
She's only 16.
这是好消息
That's good news.
她所捐赠的器官都将会是很有价值的
She'll be an excellent candidate for organ donation.
很有价值的捐赠者 超有用的器官 年轻人
Excellent candidate. Excellent organs. Young.
伙计
Dude...
你的资格被剥夺了 政策把你给毁了
You were robbed. You got screwed by politics.
主任需要一个代罪羔羊 这不公平
The chief, he needed a scapegoat. It's so unfair.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我 我做不到
I-I can't do this.
我 我迫不得已时会拍马屁 但不是拍你的
I-I-I can kiss ass when I have to, but not yours.
下面 那个膝盖截肢手术
Uh... below-The-Knee amputation--
横向切开胫骨中间
Make a transverse incision at the mid-Shaft of the tibia,
取出骨膜
Elevate the periosteum
用骨锯锯开胫骨与腓骨
And cut the tibia and fibula with a bone saw,
绑上维管束 运行止血器
Ligate the vascular bundles and release the tourniquet.
我做过四个这样的手术了 一次是在尸体上 三次在旁候补
I've done four of 'em-- One on a cadaver, three on stan.
你知道要选谁了吗
You know who you're gonna pick?
我根据一个系统为他们排序
Well, I'm ranking them according to a system.
你知道的 手术技术 参与手术时间
You know, surgical skills, hours in the O.R.
出版的论文 学术造诣
Published papers, academic accomplishments--
你了解他们 了解他们的能力
You know them. You know their capabilities.
凭直觉选吧
Go with your gut.
直觉 我才不会单凭直觉把病人的性命
My gut? I'm not putting a patient's life
放在一个医术生疏的医生手上
In the hands of a novice surgeon
凭直觉对我可很奏效啊
Based on my gut. well, it worked for me.
你的直觉
your gut?
我直觉告诉我选择你
It's what told me to choose you.
漂亮
Beautiful.
什么
what?
你的项链
Your necklace.
你说得对
Oh. right.
我得走了
I have to go.
回见
See ya.
我希望你呼叫我不是要我帮忙递咳嗽滴剂
I hope you didn't page me to help you pass out cough drops,
因为我不会这么做的 -伊兹在哪
because it ain't gonna happen. -Where's Izzie?
我怎么知道 我以为她在这呢
How should I know? I thought she was here.
她在避我 她没有回复我的传呼
She's avoiding me. She won't answer my pages.
那你想我做些什么呢
So what do you want me to do about it?
你们现在一起 是吧
Well, you guys are together now, right?
那你能不能跟她聊一聊
So why don't you talk to her and find out
看看她为什么对自己的门诊置之不理
Why she couldn't care less about her own clinic?
你生气因为她不在
You're just pissed she's not here
因为你连几个流感病人都处理不好
because you can't handle a few cases of the flu.
她有点问题 阿历克斯 你得去跟她谈谈
Something's wrong, Alex. You need to talk to her.
她不愿意跟我说话 -不要再提起伊兹了
She won't talk to me. -Don't ever talk to me about Izzie again.
佐治而已
It's just George.
可那是你的朋友啊
Your friends, though,
你也知道 他们在争取一个机会
You know, they're out there fight for a chance
争取去截断那个人的脚
To chop off that guy's leg.
那是什么一回事
Wh-What is that anyway?
我们通过做手术学习
It's how we learn, by doing.
当主任让克里斯蒂娜决定我们命运的时候
And I lost my shot at the solo surgery
我就失去了主刀手术的机会
As soon as the chief made it Cristina's decision.
无论如何 总会有手术可做的
Anyway, there'll always be surgeries.
但是未婚夫死后归来并不常见哦
There won't always be fiancee who's come back from their dead
说得好
Good point.
你是不是要把这里的上皮去掉
aren't you going to deepithelialize here
然后接连气管
To connect it to the trachea?
贝利医生 你是个很好学的学生
You're a very eager student, Dr. Bailey,
很细心
Very thorough.
我随时为你服务
Any way I can be of service.
我并不感到抱歉
I'm not sorry.
什么
What?
我不为我们所做的感到抱歉
For what we did.
那很极端 也许甚至说很愚蠢
It was extreme, maybe even stupid,
但是这个计划
But this program?
我的意思是 下面拿手术刀的应该是你
I mean, you should be down in that O.R.
而不是在观看放坐着
Not up here in the nosebleeds,
我不应该整天重抄克莱夫的病历表
And I shouldn't be spending my entire day transcribing
就因为他的字难看到死
All of Karev's charts because his handwriting's illegible.
我想问 他教得怎么样
I mean, how is that teaching?
他们把我叫做莎迪小疯
So they can call me crazy sadie
天知道还有没有别的花名
And god knows what other names,
但是不可置否 这个计划破产了
But that doesn't change the fact that this program is broken.
他们只有在想和我们上♥床♥时
I mean, the only time they ever bother with us
才会来搭讪我们
Is if they think they can get us in bed.
并非这样
That's not true.
今天斯隆医生就教我不少知识
Dr. Sloan took the time to teach me today,
他并未谈及性事
And that was not about sex.
他喜欢你
he likes you.
谁 斯隆医生
Who? Dr. Sloan?
别否认你没发现 他总盯着你翘臀看
Oh, don't tell me you haven't noticed his eyes on your ass.
你真爱胡说
You are delusional.
他是不是切开她喉咙了
Is he cutting into her throat?
好血腥哦
Bloody hell.
我猜你将使用腐蚀测试
So I suppose you'll use a strip test
来确定在结合部有血流通过
To confirm flow across the anastomosis?
这样会损坏内皮组织的
That can damage the endothelium.
但你不想确认一下...
Oh, but don't you need to confirm--
贝利医生 干脆由你亲自
Dr. Bailey, would you rather do
来做帕特森太太的手术吧
Mrs. Patterson's surgery yourself?
我走得了 -斯隆医生 我...
I can leave. -Dr. Sloan, I w--
我并非质疑你的手术技能
I wasn't... questioning your surgical skills.
我只是想学习一些
I was just trying to learn...
高超的技巧 新兴的医术
Something exciting, something new.
住院医生到处忙活
I mean, these residents are running around
吵得不可开交
Fighting tooth and nail
只为了亲自为病腿截肢
For a chance to get to cut off a leg.
但看看 此时此刻的你
And... look what you've done here.
却是在创造原本没有的东西
You've--You've made something where there was nothing,
太令人激动了
And it's thrilling.
我只是要学习一下
I-I was just trying to learn.
谢谢 贝利医生
Thank you, Dr. Bailey.
要不要帮我把这块皮瓣
Now would you take the flap veins
连到内颈静脉上 如何
And join them to the internal jugular, please?
借过
Excuse me.
她看起来睡着了
She looks like she's sleeping.
我可以摸一下她吗
Can I touch her?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
能听到我说话吗
Can she hear me?
她能挺过来的 是吗
She can come out of it, right...
从昏迷中醒来
The coma?
很多人都能醒来 -不 她不行
People can do that? -no, she can't.
很抱歉你们失去她了 但经测试
I'm very sorry for your loss, but tests confirm
你姐姐的身体机能依然完好
That although your sister's bodily functions are fine,
大脑已死亡
Her brain is dead.
没有意识 没有情绪 没有感知
She has no thoughts, no emotions, no senses.
我是dixon医生
I'm Dr. Dixon.
如果你父母同意的话
I will be harvesting your sister's organs
我希望能取出你姐姐的器官
If your parents agree.
拜托 她是我们的孩子 我们暂时无法接受
Please, she's our baby. We need more time.
对此我深表歉意
I'm very sorry for your loss,
但她的器官很年轻 此事攸关
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表