这是事实
True. true.
我丈夫究竟能不能得到一个肾
Is my husband getting a kidney or not?
稍等 我妹妹呢
wait, what about my sister?
如果她今天换不了肾
If she's not getting a kidney today,
我不会把我的肾捐给陌生人的
I am not giving mine to some stranger.
我会尽力让每个人在今天都能换肾
I will do my best to make sure everyone gets a kidney today.
一有消息 我会马上通知大家 麻烦出去
I'll update you as soon as I have information. please.
主任 我 我已经控制住了状况
Sir, i--i've got this under control.
我让格蕾联♥系♥器官共享联合网络
I have grey talking with u.n.o.s.
我还让 -我们是国内新闻的特别报道
I have -we are being featured on the national news.
所有人的注意力都集中在西雅图圣恩
All eyes are on seattle grace.
解决它
Fix this.
是的 主任
Yes, sir.
我被刺又被戳 像只实验兔一样
I have been poked and prodded like a lab rat,
居然什么也做不了
what, all for nothing?
我们需要花些时间共聚
We got to spend time with each other.
这很重要
That's not nothing.
现在你想起要和我一起生活了
Oh, oh, now you want to spend time together?
你已经迟到了20年
Well, you're about 20 years too late.
所以 我什么都没得到
So, yeah, nothing.
P.j... -如果不做手术了我还能拿到1万块吗
P.j... -do I still get the $10,000 if the surgery doesn't happen?
如果不能 我就要走了 我还有自己的生活
'cause if not, I'm outta here. I have a life to get back to.
求你了 我需要你
Please. I need you.
只要你能 再耐心点
If you could... just be patient a little bit longer...
我差点揍那孩子一顿
I was gonna punch that kid.
我是想说 这个自私的白♥痴♥ 他爸爸病了
I mean, what kind of a selfish idiot-- his father is sick,
他病的那么严重 他却只想只他那点破钱
He's really sick, and all he cares about is his stupid money.
好吧 他一定做过什么才让这孩子这么恨他
All right,the guy must have done something really bad to make the kid so angry.
也许他只是关心自己的儿子
maybe he just cares about his son,
而那个笨蛋却闹情绪拒绝他的关心
but the moron is too emotionally stunted to let him.
好吧 我 我只是 试图 但是 现在我不得不说
Okay, uh, I'm--i'm-- I'm trying to be, uh... I am, but this right here?
这正是你的问题所在
This--this-- this is exactly your problem.
你太过于投入了
You get all wrapped up and involved and you
你甚至开始关心起这些人来了
Just-- you start--you start caring about these people.
你的病人在那里 他才是傻瓜
Your patient in there, he's the moron.
他的儿子从来没有满足过他的心愿
His son's never gonna give him what he wants,
他才是该失望的人
And he's just gonna be disappointed.
他一失望 你居然也感到
And the sooner he gets that, the sooner you get it...
不要停 说下去啊
No, go on, please.
你这个自私鬼
Be a selfish ass.
我至少知道应该期待些什么
'cause at least then I know what to expect.
你一会儿人模人样 一会儿又是不折不扣的混♥蛋♥
'cause this being a decent guy one second and a total jerk the next,
你这招太老了 阿历克斯
It's getting really old, alex.
所以你到底想怎么样 选一个吧
So who's it gonna be? pick one.
欧麦利 -忙什么老兄?
O'malley. -'sup, bud?
你今天没来吃午饭
Hey. missed you at lunch today.
这真是一个升级版的地狱
It was an all-new level of hell.
不是的 我是在忙着填表格
Oh, no, I was busy doing my own charts.
那些实习生都不尊重我 -如果我是我会的
The interns don't respect me. -I would respect you if I was your intern.
乔治 他们不尊重你是因为他们不怕你
George, they don't respect you because they're not scared of you.
每隔几天就挑一个羞辱一下
Just decimate one every few days.
多简单的事儿啊 2号♥
It's not rocket science. two.
赫曼女士的肾要捐给谁
Who's getting, uh, ms. herman's kidney?
我 我可以查查
Uh, I can-- I can go check.
3号♥ -瓦林先生
Three? -mr. walling.
没错 我全忘了
That's right. no. I totally forgot.
你忘了
You forgot.
像是你巡房♥前忘记做笔记?
Like you forgot to do your notes before rounds?
还是像是在做小肠梗阻的时候忘记钻洞?
Or like you forgot to pull the drain on my post-op s.b.o.?
或者像是忘记做笔录 导致你所有的病例 不
Or like you forgot to sign all your dictation, so all your charts-- uh,
我的病例全部作废?
My charts--are delinquent?
你忘记了
You forgot...
是因为你那颗才豆子那么大的脑袋里
Because the only thing you can retain in that
唯一能记住的就是什么时候吃午饭
Pea-sized brain of yours is what time lunch is.
格蕾将来会成为一个外科医生
Grey here is gonna become a surgeon
而你将来就只能在路边挖水沟
While you dig ditches by the side of the road.
很残忍♥ 但是有效
It's brutal, but it's effective.
我不会和你这样下去
I am not gonna do this with you.
怎样下去 -冷战
Do what? -have this silent fight.
我要给编辑写信
I'm gonna write the editors and have them
让他们更正 是谢博德-格蕾方法
Print a correction-- the shepherd-grey method.
我不希望你承认我是因为觉得我抓狂了
I don't want you to give me credit because you're mad that I'm mad.
我希望你承认我的能力
I want you to give me credit because you
是因为觉得我很努力 值得承认
Think I worked hard for it and I deserve it.
你不值得承认 你还只是个孩子
You don't deserve it. you're a baby.
你有潜力成为好的外科医生 甚至是伟大的
You have the potential to be a good surgeon, maybe a great one.
但是你还没有弄清楚自己该学的是什么
But you haven't even scratched the surface on what you need to learn.
那是我的主意
It was my idea.
我讨厌那张照片
And I hate that picture.
急诊室需要注射注射护士
Any available i.v. nurse to the e.r.
器官共享联合网络没有合适的供体
U.n.o.s. doesn't have a match.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以...
Uh, we can, um...
我们已经暂停手术 病人们都还在
We've been stalling. we haven't released anyone.
我可以和莫休夫人谈谈
I can talk to ms.Mercer
你什么都不能做 会被看作是强迫的
you can't do anything that could be seen as coercion.
器官共享网络那里已经讲的很明白了
U.n.o.s. is very clear.
但是
But,Sir
我们不得不失去器♥官♥移♥植♥中心的地位了
the last thing we need is to lose our status as a transplant center.
让病人们回家吧
Let the patients go home.
都结束了
It's over.
一小时后我要做个手术 一起喝杯咖啡?
I've got a cabg in an hour. want to get some coffee?
这样我很不适应
I'm not cut out for this.
咖啡?
Coffee?
不 是我不适应触摸以及...和女性做♥爱♥
No, this, the--the touching and the... sex with a girl.
我做不来 我本来以为我可以的
I just--i-i can't do it. I thought I could but...
但你昨天可以啊 我不明白
But you did do it. I don't understand.
你感觉不好
It wasn't good for you.
真不能相信
I can't believe it.
我已经那么接近
I got so close.
你在等待器官名单上排名很高的
You're gonna be pretty high on the transplant list.
一定会有适合的出现的
Something else will come up.
我并不是为了移植的事情难过
It's not the kidney I'm upset about.
你的儿子
Oh. your son.
我们一年没有说过话了
We hadn't spoken in over a year.
我花了好几个月才找到他
It took me months to find him.
这是我和他和好的好机会
This was my chance to get him back.
没错
Right.
我知道P.J.有点自私
I know p.j. can be selfish...
粗鲁
Rude...
他也很不容易
But it hasn't been easy for him.
她的妈妈死了
His mom died.
我每天工作到很晚
I worked late most nights.
我做错了很多事
I made a lot of mistakes.
你不能责怪你自己
You can't blame yourself.
哀莫大于心死
Some people are just broken.
我觉得你可以试着不要那么期待
I guess you just try not to care too much.
这样就不会失望
Then you can't be disappointed.
这是你的出院文件
These are, uh, your discharge papers.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么会这样
I don't know why I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
在底下签名 你就可以离开了
Now all you have to do is sign there at the bottom, and you're free to go.
你肯定觉得我是个坏人
You must think I'm a terrible person...
拒绝捐肾
Refusing to give my kidney.
我们没有这么觉得 夫人
We're not thinking anything, ma'am.
他拿走了我的一切
He's taken everything.
我的爱 我的骄傲 我的自尊 都拿走了
My love, my pride, my dignity-- it's all gone.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表