Which means every surgeon in this room
都要向我汇报
now answers to me.
谢谢大家参加会诊
Welcome to the counseling, folks.
手术室见
See you in the OR.
你们别站在这儿盯着我
Seriously, don't just stand there staring at me.
我承认 我会紧张的
Well, I admit it. I can be nervours.
出去吧
Get out of here.
拯救生命去吧
Go save lives.
我们还要巡房♥ 好吧
Yeah. We're on rounds. OK.
等会儿见
See you later.
斯隆医生 你好
Hi, Dr. Sloan.
他们是乔伊斯阿姨的侄子
These are Aunt Joice's nephews.
我的兄弟托本和卢克
These're my brothers Toben and Luke
他们今早飞过来的
They flew in early this morning.
斯隆医生是负责的医生
Dr. Sloan is doing the surgery.
抱歉 你们的阿姨病入膏肓
I'm sorry. Your aunt is very sick.
我们已无能为力
There's not much more we can do for her.
差不多该告别了
Probably time to say goodbyes.
你是说现在告别
you mean, like say our goodbyes now
还是接下来的24小时内
or some time in next 24 hours?
我是说 大概还有多少时间
I mean what kind of time frame are we talking about?
24小时 不大可能
24 hours seems unlikely.
你确定
You sure?
我一大早还要赶飞机
Because I have a flight to catch in the morning.
如果过了中午 我就赶不上了
And if I wait past noon, I can't change it.
我今晚就需要上飞机
I actually need to be on the plane tonight.
明天有董事会议
Board meeting tomorrow.
所以 你觉得她明天前能死吗
So do you think she'll die before tomorrow?
你真觉得谢博德能做斯蒂文斯的手术
You really think Shepherd's a god for Steven's surgery today?
你有其他人选吗
Did you have somebody else in mind?
考虑到谢博德近期的表现
Shepherd wouldn't be my choice
我是不会选他的
Given his recent history.
但他要动刀子的可不是我的脑袋
But hey, it's not my brain that man's handling.
没错 -该死
No. - Damn!
她的白细胞抗原是D3型
She's HLA type D3
必须使用氮烯咪胺
Have to hit her with the DTIC
以及IO-2
and high dose IO-2 instead.
IO-2毒性很高
IO 2. That's pretty toxic.
跟我想的一样糟
It's about as bad as I guess.
你现在就要去告诉伊兹吗
You're gonna tell Izzie this right now?
我是她的肿瘤医生
I am her oncologist
研究表明在手术前告诉病人坏消息
Study show that giving patients bad news right before surgery
手术中的并发症几率会增高
can drastically increase their chances of complications on the table.
今天说还是明天说 坏消息还是坏消息
Today or tomorrow, the news is the same.
而现在我有空
And right now, I have time.
你来吗
You coming?
伊兹现在正在放射科
I believe Izzie is down in radiology now.
好吧 我们可以等一小时后再说
Fine. We can wait an hour.
克莱夫 我看了伊兹近期的核磁共振成像
Karev, I just reviewed Izzie's most recent MRI.
看来从上次以来 肿瘤没有扩散
Doesn't look the tumor's grown since her last cancer.
这是好消息
That's good news.
在给伊兹解释手术前
Do you have any questions or concerns you'd like to discuss with me
你还有什么问题或担忧吗
before we brief Izzie.
这次别再把额叶切了就行
Just try keeping her frontal lobe inside her skull this time.
早上好 伊兹
Good morning, Izzie.
你进来吗
You come?
不了 我还有个老太太的病例要处理
No. I'm on this old lady. So
你确定 这要不了多久
Are you sure? This'll only take a minute.
我真得走了
I gotta go. Really.
她没事吧
She's doing OK?
她是这么说的
Yeah. Well, she said she is.
你信吗
Do you believe her?
不信
No. Not really.
快看
Oh. Heads up.
主任 你呼我
Chief. You paged me?
克莱夫 对 是我呼的你
Oh, Karev. Yes, I did.
我们准备获取卵子
I should know we're gonna be harvesting eggs
斯蒂文斯的
from Stevens.
我知道你们俩有那种关系
Who I believe is someone you're having relation with.
主任 -冰冻卵子受精后
Chief. - Frozen eggs have a better survival rate
存活率更高
went they're fertilized.
受精
fertilized.
我知道你需要时间
I know this is a lot to digest.
慢慢来
So take some time.
考虑一下
Think about it.
如果你决定这就是某人想要的
If you decide this is somebody might want to consider
把杯子给我
Just give me the cup.
克莱夫 你得先跟伊兹谈谈
Karev. You need to speak to Stevens.
把杯子给我
Just give me the cup.
什么情况
What do you hear?
摩托车驾驶失控
Motorcycle lost control.
没戴头盔 头部严重受伤
No helmet. Massive head trauma.
生命体征很弱
Lots of vital signs unmoved.
谢博德 你能回来真好 -谢谢
Good to have you back, Shepherd. - Thanks.
快来
Come on.
亨特 听见没
Hunt. You hear me?
欧文
Owen.
史文德毫无远见
Swender has no vision.
他今早掐着你的脖子
He grabbed his hands on your throat this morning.
你却假装什么都没发生
You pretending like nothing happened?
你关心伊兹就行了
Just focus on Izzie.
亨特差点掐死你了
Hunt literally tried to kill you.
他还没从伊♥拉♥克♥战争的阴影中走出来
He's barely back form Iraq.
很明显他有问题
It's obvious he has issues.
这并不意味着你一定要陪着他
That doesn't mean you have to stand by.
如果他是心脏病发或者中风 或是断了腿
So like if he had a heart attack or stroke or lost a leg
你就会袖手旁观
Would, would you walk away?
亨特这样我还离弃他 难道可以接受吗
So how is it anymore acceptable that I walk away from this?
他受伤了 战争所伤 梅瑞狄斯
He's wounded. He's war wounds. Meredith.
这不是负伤开车
It's not cut and drive.
没你想的那么糟
And it is not as bad as you think it is.
让开
Clear.
该是时候了
This might be it.
希望上帝听到你说的话
From your lips to God's ears.
充电360伏 让开
Charge to 360. Clear.
上帝真是对她好啊
Oh, for the love of god.
你知道有多少人此刻正在医院祈祷
Hey, you know how many people are in this hospital right now
他们所爱的人能够活下来
Waiting, hoping that their loved one might actually live?
你们这帮没人性的 -我们有
You're a bunch of vultures. but we're not.
三年前乔伊斯阿姨就被宣判只剩一个月生命了
Aunt joyce was given one month to live three years ago.
我们火速赶到
And we were crushed,
在她的床边握着她的手一连好几周
And we held her hand at her bedside for weeks,
流着泪跟她告别
And we said our tearful good-byes,
接着
And then...
她病情稳定了
She stabilized.
出院后一个月她又进去了
She's been in and out of the hospital once a month.
每次我们都跳上飞机 来坐在她的床边
Each time, we jump on a plane, sit by her bed,
一次次跟她含泪告别
Say our good-byes all over again,
而每一次 她都重新好过来
And each time, she winds up getting better.
我们希望她走的时候能够陪在她身边
We want to be here when she goes.
我们真的希望可以 但是
We--we really do, but...
我们已经飞了很多次了
It's a lot of flying around the country.
她准备好了 我们也是
She's ready. we're all ready.
是时候了
It's time.
我明天还要开董事长会
And I've got a board meeting tomorrow.
重量级的
Big one.
目前的调查测试显示了
You know, they're doing tests
创伤后心理失调症病人的脑部变化
That show altered brain anatomy in patients with p.t.s.d.
很快就能发现
They're actually getting close to understanding
心理创伤带来生理损伤
The physical side of the psychological trauma.
核磁共振结果很令人震惊
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表