But her organs are young and vital.
可以拯救很多人的生命
They could save many lives.
醒醒 好丽
Wake up, holly.
醒醒 快啊 快醒醒
Wake up. Come on. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
对于你们的遭遇我深表同情 但你姐姐不可能再醒来
I'm very sorry for your loss, but your sister can't wake up.
她已失去基本的生理功能 大脑已死亡
Her basic functions are gone. Her brain is dead.
虽然躯体依然存活 但不幸的是
Her body is alive, but unfortunately--
真的很不幸 她已经死了
Unfortunately, she is dead.
出去 你不能夺走她
Get out! You cannot have her,
不许你把她带走
And you cannot take her.
狄克逊医生 我想他们明白了
Dr. Dixon, uh, I think-- I think they understand.
我劝你先离开吧 拜托
I think you should go now, please.
此意虽有冒犯 但真的没时间了
I have offended you, but we are running out of time.
滚开
get out!
好丽 醒醒
Holly! Wake up!
快醒醒 好丽
Wake up, holly!
好丽 醒醒
Holly, wake up!
好丽 醒醒 求你了
Holly, wake up, please!
你有没有过自我幻想的性生活
Have you ever had mind-Blowing sex...
爽到让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
The kind of sex that makes you want to die,
爽得滚到地上 无法自拔
Just fall on the floor and give up and die?
我正享有这种性事 是不是很棒
because this sex I'm having, it's that good.
这是我享受过的最棒的性事
It's the best sex I've ever had.
事实上 这是前无古人 后无来者的爽事
In fact, it's the best sex anybody's ever had.
无法想像 享有这类爽事的人
I don't know why anybody who's had this kind of sex
为何还有他求 -伊兹
Would do anything but have sex. -Izzie...
我知道你会把手术交给梅瑞
You're gonna give the solo surgery to mer,
明显带有内♥幕♥交易的腐♥败♥色彩 很典型
Which is typical and boring and slightly corrupt,
但至少我拥有真正的
But at least I'm having, really, really...
令人爽翻的性♥爱♥
really good sex.
我只是告诉你一下而已
Yeah, I just thought you should know.
我知道你现在很紧张
Now I know you're nervous,
起初会感到很不适应
And it may feel a little strange at first,
但好歹试一下啊
But just give it a shot.
肯定还没忘记 来啊 你行的
You haven't forgotten. Come on. You can do it.
不
No!
不 不许再这样
No! No more!
不许再打字了 不许再用便条
No more typing! No more post-Its!
不许这样
No!
说话啊 跟我说话啊 该死的
Talk to me. Talk to me, damn it!
开口说话啊
Talk to me!
或许我们应该给她点时间
Okay, maybe we should give her a little time.
先生 最好你也离开一下
Um, sir, maybe you should go, too.
出去转一圈什么的
Just go for a-A walk or a drive.
再给她点时间
Just give her some space.
我给了她5年时间了
I've given her five years of space.
是我的错
It was my fault.
你说什么 -那件事
Excuse me? -What happened,
阑尾手术那件事 是我的错
The, um, the appy, it was--It was my fault.
我知道我参与其中 如果你要惩罚谁的话
I knew what I was doing, so if you want to punish someone,
罚我吧 别罚杨医生 -你知道你父亲是谁
Punish me, not Dr. Yang. -You know who your father is,
也是因为他 你才能留在此地
And you know he's why you're still here.
如果我是你
So if I were you,
我不会忙于担心那件事究竟是谁的错
I'd stop worrying about whose fault the appy was
而是努力做事
And start figuring out
来弥补过去犯下的错误
What I was gonna do to make up for it.
是的 谢谢 主任
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
有人正走向死亡
There are people dying.
正是现在 有人走向死亡
Right now, there are people dying.
这样是不对的
It's inappropriate.
对不起 快4点了 我要...
I'm sorry. It's almost 4:00, and I have to--
我必须要做决定了
I have to make this decision.
不 不 我没说你的事
No, no, I'm not talking about your system.
对于你的事我没意见 我说的是关于
I approve of your system. I was talking about
那个已脑死亡的女孩
The brain dead girl.
她听不到妹妹的呼唤 感受不到她的触摸
She can't hear her sister. She can't feel her hands.
现在有病人正走向死亡
There are patients dying right now,
而她的器官却可以拯救他们
And those organs would keep them alive.
别管太多感受 不要考虑什么科学
Leave feelings out of it-- Leave them out of the science,
不要管抉择是如何痛苦
Leave them out of the decision making--
因为与此同时 正有人濒临死亡
Because people are dying as we speak.
不是吧
Is she kidding?
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
谢谢
Whatever.
有意思的抉择 杨
Interesting choice, Yang.
他最合适了
He made the best case.
伊兹
iz.
我赢了
I won.
现在几点了
What time is it?
杨 她选我来做主刀手术
Yang--She picked me for the solo surgery.
她决定了 太棒了
She did? That's amazing.
我爱你
I love you.
什么
What?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱死你了
I frigging love you.
我刚获得了主刀手术
I just got the solo surgery,
我第一个要告诉的就是你
And the first thing I did was look for you,
而你不在那儿
And you weren't there.
你根本就不在那里
You're never there anymore.
我一直在想
And I've been thinking about it,
我想可能是因为你也爱我
And i-I think it might be because you love me, too,
因为你害怕见到那一幕
And because you're scared of that...
因为我之前无法振作
And because i-I screwed it up last time
因为丹尼死了 -阿历克斯
And because Denny died and -Alex--
听我说完
Just listen.
那个心脏病人 让你想起了丹尼
You had that heart patient, and it reminded you of Denny
并痛苦至极地
And how bad you felt
躺在厕所的地上
When you were lying on that bathroom floor.
我知道 我知道你害怕
I get that. I get that you're scared.
但你不会再有那样的经历了
But you're not gonna have to feel like that again,
因为我不会死的 伊兹
because I'm not gonna die, iz.
我再也不会欺骗你
And I'm not gonna cheat on you
我不会离开去任何地方
And i--I'm not gonna go anywhere...
因为
because...
因为你就是我梦中的情人
I think you're my best shot at...
只有与你相随 我才能表现得更好
I think with you, you make me better.
只有你能鼓舞我前行
You make me want to be better.
只有你能激励我攀登高峰
You make me want to be good.
我觉得我行
And I think I can.
和你在一起 我能勇往直前
With you, I think I can.
我不会去任何地方 你也不用再躲闪了
So I'm not going anywhere, and you can stop hiding.
你要是觉得害怕 没事儿
And if you want to be scared, that's okay.
我和你一起面对
Just be scared with me.
和我一起在我的第一次主刀手术中
Be scared while you scrub in with me
一起面对害怕
For my first solo surgery.
好吗
Okay?
你爱我
You love me.
得了
Shut up.
主刀手术啊
Solo surgery. Whoo.
我真开始讨厌那家伙了
I'm really starting to not like that guy.
我真的太不应该对你说那话了
I never should've said it.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
我压根不该开口的
I never should've said it.
告诉她
Tell her that.
告诉她你最想让她最后听到的话
Tell her the last thing you'd want her to hear.
因为你要相信 如果是你躺在这
Because you have to believe that if it were you in this bed
而好丽却痛苦万分地坐在这的话
And Holly was sitting with your feeling this bad,
你也会原谅她的
You would forgive her.
告诉她
Tell her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表