你真的想这样过吗 你想吗
You really want to live with that,huh? Do you?
阿历克斯 阿历克斯
Alex! Alex.
那我们明天见
So tomorrow we'll meet,
提前一个小时到
one hour before pre-rounds.
老兄 那是 凌晨4点
Dude, that's, like, 4:00 a.m.
斯蒂文斯医生从没
Dr. stevens never made us
要求我们提前一个小时到
come in before pre-rounds.
是的 欧麦利 你真冷血
Yeah, O'malley, you gotta chill.
他们应该叫欧麦利医生
They probably should say Dr. O'malley.
所以那些是你的实习医生
So those are your interns?
你怎么没有要求我当你的实习生啊
Did you even ask for me?
什么
What?
我曾帮你温习
I helped you study.
我还帮你粉刷你那烂抽屉
I helped decorate your stupid locker.
我 你没有 你没有
I--and you didn't-- you don't
你都不会留意这些
you don't even see it.
你什么都没留意
You don't see anything.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I am such an idiot.
而你是个混♥蛋♥
And you are a jerk.
你从来都未想过要我吗
You didn't even think to ask for me?
你去死吧 欧麦利医生
Screw you, Dr. O'malley.
卡拉斯先生 帕特先生
Uh, Mr. Cross, Mr. Patel,
陈小姐 罗宁小姐和莫休先生
Ms.Chen, Ms. Loring and Mr.mercer
他们都稳定了
they're all stable.
但是瓦林先生 他推迟了一直的日期
But Mr. Walling, he has delayed graft function
和其他乱七八糟的东西
and god knows what else.
这些全都推到明天
Ah, the press is gonna be all over this tomorrow.
我希望你帮我去面试
And I'll need you available for interviews
和筛选照片
and some photo-ops.
你一定要穿上你最得体的衣服
Make sure you wear your nice scrubs.
你听到没有 先生
Did you hear me, sir?
瓦林先生 他的情况异常复杂
Mr.Walling--he has a serious complication.
电解质混乱 生命体征不稳
His electrolytes are off, his crit's down.
但是你保住了其他5个人的生命
But you saved five other lives.
这已经是一个非常好的成绩了
That's a pretty good scorecard.
不是最好 但是很好
Not perfect, but good.
我告诉过你 我不想看到斯坦
I told you. I don't want to see Stan.
我不是带你去看斯坦
I'm not taking you to see Stan.
就是她
Oh, this is her.
这个女人捐了一个肾给我
This is the woman who gave me her kidney.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
我一直都很留意她
I'm keeping a close eye on her,
到目前为止 她恢复良好
but so far, she's completely stable.
跟我来
Come with me.
这个男人病得很重 可能快死了
This man is very ill, maybe dying.
他得到了捐赠者一个很好很健康的肾
He's got a perfect, healthy donor kidney
而且那个肾没有掉地上
that wasn't dropped on the floor.
我们能帮的只有这些
There's only so much we can help...
我们伤害的也只有这些
And so much we can hurt.
不要再自责了
Forgive yourself.
探病时间过了
Visiting hours are over.
没关系的
It's okay.
你的排尿量生到每小时25cc
Your urine output is up to 25 cc's per hour.
你应该很开心的
That should make you happy.
我妻子应该会很开心的
My wife would've been happy.
谁还会在意我的排尿量是多少
Who's gonna care about my urine output now?
事情会有转机的
Well, things are gonna be a little different.
贝利医生
Ah, Dr. Bailey.
我听说你今天做的大手术非常成功
I heard your big surgery went well today.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
彼此彼此拉
Same to you.
看到你的名字写在上面
Must feel good to see
感觉一定很好吧
your name in print like that.
你知道 如果梅瑞狄斯
It would feel better if
不是这样的话会更高兴
meredith wasn't so-- you know,
她在论文方面像个呆子
She's acting silly about the credit.
她变得很情绪化
She's getting emotional.
一个女生跟你在一起
That girl worked her ass off for you,
你还说她没有对文章作出贡献
and you got all the credit.
我对我们之间的失败负全责
I would've gotten all the blame had we failed.
但你没有失败啊
But you didn't fail.
这很简单 我对她来说相当于
It's simple. I'm an attending.
第二年的住院医生
She's a second-year resident.
你现在跟谁住在一起啊
Who you're now living with.
那不是简单 是混乱
That's not simple. It's messy.
如果是我 我会谢绝
If it were me, I'd start with "thank you."
看看你们会走多远
You'd be surprised how far that one goes,
特别是和我们的情绪化呆子一起
especially with us silly, emotional women.
德里克说我是个婴儿 -什么
So Derek said that I was a baby. - What?
我还有很多东西要学习
And that I had a lot to learn.
但是
Whatever.
我的意思是 不管怎么说他都是对的
I mean, not whatever. He's right.
我把肾掉地上了
I did drop a kidney.
不要说时有发生 因为从未发生过
And don't say it happens, because it doesn't.
我真的很讨厌他正确的时候
But I do hate it when he's right.
不 好的 他不正确
No, okay, he is not right.
别这么在意他的看法
Stop caring so much about what he thinks.
这会让你看起来很绝望
It makes you seem desperate.
好的 为了那个把实习医生耍得团团转的人
Okay, to the one trolling for interns.
好了 我改变主意了
Yeah, I changed my mind.
实习医生是很弱的 我不要弱者
Interns are weak. I don't want weak.
你知道吗 伯克是个男人
You know, Burke was a man.
他是个男人
He was a man.
乔
Joe.
我觉得 我们还要一轮
I think, uh, we need another round.
你好 乔 最近怎么样了
Hey, Joe. How you doing?
不好意思 给你的
Excuse me. Here you go.
给我的 -对
Wh--ho-- is this for me? - Yes.
亲爱的 我给你买♥♥了玫瑰
Hey, honey. I brought you roses.
我们回家吧
Let me back in the house.
不会吧 -太好了
No. - Yes.
天啊 那究竟是什么东西
Holy crap. What the hell is that thing?
那是一个装在罐子的肾
Oh, that is a kidney in a jar.
实在太不公平了
That's not fair.
你怎么得来的
How did you get that?
过程不重要
Well, being an incredibly important,
把它看成是神经科医生的津贴
fancy neurosurgeon has its perks.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果不是你我不会这样
I couldn't have done it without you,
没有手术 没有病人
Not one surgery, not one patient.
没有你我什么都做不成
I couldn't have done any of it without you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的
Yeah,
你们要不继续喝酒 或者
Could you guys go ahead and get this thing the
把这个东西拿走吗
hell out of here before people
抢在人们开始尖叫之前 -可以
start to freak out? Okay.
好的 你还好吗
Okay. Um, are you gonna be okay?
很好 很好 继续
Yeah, yeah, go ahead.
好的 晚安 -晚安
All right. Good night. - Good night.
晚安 乔
Good night, Joe.
选组真能体现生活的残酷
The thing about choosing teams in real life,
根本不像上体育课
It's nothing like it used to be in gym class.
第一个被选择的人很幸福
Being first pick can be terrifying.
脱掉你的裤子
Take off your pants.
什么
Excuse me?
脱掉 你的裤子
Take off... your pants.
我们再试一次
We're trying this again.
然后最后一个被选择的就
And being chosen last...
是世界上最倒霉的一件事
Isn't the worst thing in the world.
干嘛
What?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表