没人能料到
You never know
在白驹过隙般的光阴流逝中
the biggest day of your life
某一天会成就为生命中最重要的日子
Is going to be the biggest.
而满心期盼翘首以待的那一天
The days you think are going to be big ones...
却往往会与你擦肩而过
They're never as big
从此彻底改变你心中已经勾画好的蓝图
As you make them out to be in your head.
也许 只是普通的日子
It's... the regular days...
那一天
The ones that...
以平凡开始
Start out normal...
却以完美的惊喜落幕
Those are the days that end up being the biggest.
今天 那个惊喜就是那个婚礼
And today was the wedding.
它是如此的美丽 摧枯拉朽般的完美
It was beautiful... Perfect.
只是平凡的一天
Just a normal day.
平凡的一天
A normal day.
我们还要开工
We're going to work.
这平凡的一天
Just a normal day
会以教堂婚礼而结束
that ends in a ceremony in a churchy church.
这些都是身外之事与我们无关
This has nothing to do with us.
你和我只是新娘和新郎
We're just the bride and groom.
今晚我们结婚了
We're getting married tonight.
今晚我们结婚了
We're getting married tonight.
你在这睡觉
You slept here?
我醒来了 出什么事了
I'm awake. what?
你睡在这里 我也睡在这里
You slept here? i slept here.
怎么回事 等下 谁 怎么了
Uh, how? wait, who, what?
我睡在了值班室
I slept in the on-call room.
哦
Oh.
我不能回家睡在自己的床上
I could've been at home in my own bed.
我对不起你
Sorry.
现在开始还要工作整整一天
Now i have to work all day,
晚上还要强装笑颜当个快乐的伴娘
And then i have to be happy maid of honor
然后陪着梅瑞狄斯走向圣坛
And get meredith down the aisle.
我累死了 就因为睡在这个鬼地方
I'm so tired... because i slept here,
因为你想和你的溜冰女孩共赴巫山
Because you wanted to get your freak on With roller skate girl.
我道歉
I am sorry.
我是那么打算来着 可是
I was gonna, but...
我们一起吃了晚饭 然后事情就
We went to dinner and... things didn't...
总之就是我没心情了
I wasn't in the mood.
我必须早点到医院主持急救室 所以
I had to be here early anyway to run the E.R., so...
你现在负责额外的急救室的轮班吗
Oh, you're--you're picking up extra shifts in the ER.
就是说 欧文今天没来
So is, uh, is Owen not here today?
他在这里 该死的 我迟到了
Oh, he's here. oh, crap. I'm late.
好日子啊 今天是你的好日子
Big day. biggest day of your life.
打住 别像个打了鸡血的伴娘
Don't do that. Don't do the peppy maid of honor thing.
太恐怖了
It's creepy.
真的啊 了解
Really? Good.
等等 这就是传说中黎明前的黑暗吗
Wait, is this, like, the calm before the storm?
要不要给你来点精神类药物
Do you need me to drug you
或者把你眉毛剃干净
Or shave off your eyebrows
彻底打消你当落跑新娘的念头
to numb you into submiss.
省省吧 我挺好的
No I am fine.
今天不是我的什么好日子
It's not the biggest day of my life.
是伊兹的好日子才对
It's the biggest day of izzie's life.
我期待的是即将开始的婚姻生活
I'm excited about the marriage,
不是什么结婚仪式
not some wedding.
总之 伊兹才得了新娘狂热症候群
Anyway, she's the one who's gone all bridezilla.
新娘狂热症候群
Bridezilla.
你绝对要好好看看那伴娘礼服
You should see the bridesmaids' dresses.
那些美丽的花 应该在五点送到这里
The flowers. They are gonne being deliever here at 5.
我付给他们额外的钱装饰了教堂
I had to pay extra for them to decorate the church,
不过德里克早就把信♥用♥卡♥交给我
But derek gave me his credit card,
让我全权负责 该买♥♥什么决不手软
Told me to do what i had to do,
所以一切都将完美无比
So... it's gonna be perfect.
她血压怎么样 -在正常范围内
How's her blood pressure? - Within normal limits.
切口愈合的如何
And her incision site?
如我们术后两周预料的一样
Uh, as we expected two week after the surgey.
38小时前她刚注射白介素2
Well, she just got off I.L.-2.38 hours ago.
我的意思是她可能还
I mean she could still have
她的转移灶切除了 她的血压也正常
Her mets is gone, her blood pressure is fine
她的伤口一点都不疼
Her incision doesn't hurt.
她恢复的很好
She's doing well.
今天是婚礼日 我要去参加婚礼
It's wedding day, and i am going to the wedding.
我是新娘的傧相 我一定要去 对吧贝利
I'm a bridesmaid. i'm going. right, Bailey?
要我说你可以去
I said you could go.
结婚日 阿历克斯击掌庆贺
Wedding day! up top, alex.
我晚点再过来看你
I'll check on you later.
贝利 你别让我的手悬在这
Come on. don't leave me hanging, bailey.
婚礼日哦
Wedding day.
婚礼日
Wedding day.
你是因为我有癌症才配合的
You just did that 'cause i have cancer.
其实你根本不想配合我 -答对了
You didn't mean it. - true.
我开始脱发了
My hair is starting to fall out.
你的美丽丝毫没有减少
You still look good.
我知道这意味着什么
I know what this means,
你的出现
You being here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不过我还是要去参加婚礼
I'm still going to the wedding.
伊兹怎么样了
How's izzie?
挺好的 -血压稳定吗
Good. - Is her B.P. stable?
如果血压过低的话 真的不可以去婚礼
If she's hypotensive, she really shouldn't go to the wedding.
让我一个人为她操心吧 -好吧
You let me worry about Izzie. -All right.
你有什么病人给我们吗 有好病例吗
Do you have anything for us? Anything good?
木有 天下太平
Nope, it's slow.
在急诊室不可以这么说
You don't say it's a slow day in the pit.
绝对不可以这么说 你已经触了霉头
You never say it's slow. You just jinxed us.
普通一天 天下太平
It's a day and it's slow.
等电♥话♥一响 有伤者送到这里
When that phone starts ring and gets trauma
你就知道饭能乱吃 话不能乱讲
You're gonna wish you hadn't said that.
电♥话♥根本不会响
That phone never get ring.
今天天下太平
It's a slow day.
这里是西雅图圣恩医院急救室
Go for seattle grace emergency.
我去穿急救服 -该死的 该死的 伤者马上就到
I'll get the trauma gowns. - Crap, crap. Incoming!
你的心理医生有什么进展吗
How's it going with your shrink?
我已经有些进步了
Um, i'm doing better...
要循序渐进
Inch by inch.
进展不快
Progress is... slow.
是你的吊扇 吊在你床上那个
It was your ceiling fan, above your bed--
扇叶转的就像直升飞机的扇叶
The blades spinning like the blades of a chopper.
心理医生说也许是那个刺♥激♥了我
Um, my shrink said that was the trigger to me
让我扼住了你的脖子
Choking you.
哦
Oh.
我看我们该分头去工作了
You know, we should probably get going.
大卫 赛盟斯 22岁 坐在驾驶席位
David Simons, 22. he was in the driver's seat.
他的车被一辆卡车撞到 一个轮胎爆了
His car got crushed by a semi truck blew a tire
被撞的车子又与四辆车连环相撞
And jackknifed across four lanes of traffic.
带他去一号♥急救室准备手术
Okay, take him to bay one until the trauma ready.
伤者情况如何 -持续性的胸骨挫伤
What are the injuries? - He sustained chest contusions.
生命体征还算稳定
otherwise, vital stable
我们不能迟到 -数一二三
We can't be late. - Ready? one, two, three.
我们不能迟到 -什么迟到
We can't be late. - Late for what?
毕业典礼 -Becca Wells
Graduation. - Becca Wells,
21岁 生命体征不稳
21-year-old. Restrained vitals stable.
间歇性呼吸停猝 但是呼吸声音正常
Some shortness of breath, but good breath sounds.
好的 带她去二号♥抢救室
Okay, take her to bay two for now.
我父亲在这 他会很担心的 -大卫 是你吗
My dad's here. He's gonna be so worried. - David, is that you?
贝卡 是你吗 -我想是吧 我不确定
Becca, are you okay? - I-I think so. I don't know.
三, 一二三 -你怎么样
Three, One, two, three. - How about you?
还能讲话
I'm talking.
能讲话就说明还好 对吧 -对
It can't be too bad if i'm talking, right? - Right.
22岁 坐在副驾驶位置
22-year-old front seat passenger.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表