我确信你以后都不会找到我们的
So i'm pretty sure you won't be able to follow us later.
所以 我们是来告别的
So... we're here to say good-bye.
麦蒂 跟爸爸说再见
Maddy, say good-bye to daddy.
这是你最后一次见他了
This is the last you'll be eing of him.
爸爸再见 保重身体
Bye, daddy. feel better.
格蕾医生 再见
Bye, dr. grey.
麦蒂再见
Bye, maddy.
当我们用行动来弥补语言的不足时
When our actions say what words never can...
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry i'm late.
爸爸
Uh... d-dad,
这是 马克·斯隆
This is, um, mark sloan.
马克·斯隆医生 他是我的老师
Dr. mark sloan. he--he's my, uh-- teacher?
不 不
No, no.
他是我的
He--he's my...
他是 马克
He's... mark.
很高兴见到你 格雷先生
Nice to meet you, mr. grey.
真高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
请坐吧
Please, grab a chair.
好的 这味道有点像虾子
Okay, that tastes like shrimp.
阿历克斯
Alex...
听着 但这虾子的味道有点
Okay, but listen, the shrimp kinda tastes...
甜甜辣辣的
Sweet and spicy,
你知道吗 就想我们的第一次约会
You know, kinda like our first date--
甜的部分呢
The good part,
幸好我没有在走廊里亲你
The part before i didn't kiss you on the front porch.
很好 不错
Okay, nice.
那鸡肉就像是
And the chicken tastes like a drive to the beach
把车窗都开着开车去海边的感觉
With the windows down
狗把头伸到车窗外
And the dog hanging out the window,
就像你还是小朋友的时候 咸咸的
Like when you were a kid, like, salty.
味道很好 但是如果要选的话
It tastes good, but i'd definitely go for the shrimp
我会选择虾子
If we have to choose.
还有一个
there's one more.
好了 这吃起来像粪便
Okay, yeah. ugh. that tastes like crap.
好了 手术室准备好了 你呢
Okay, the o.r.'s prepped and ready. how about you?
准备好了
Yeah, ready.
现在我尝到了粪便
Now i taste like crap.
当我们把"对不起"正确使用的话
When we get it right,
效果完美
"i'm sorry" is perfect.
为了伊兹 我们必须
Hey, so, um, we have to
把婚礼搁置一下
Move the wedding up for izzie.
她
She's...
好的
Okay.
你在整理你妈妈的日记
You're packing up your mom's journals.
是的
Yeah.
你知道吗 这里没有一篇是关于我的
You know, there's nothing in these for me.
我一直都想不明白
I keep thinking, but i don't know.
我不想把它们扔掉
I don't want to throw them away,
所以我想把它们送给主任
So i was gonna give 'em to the chief.
还有
And...
如果你想的话他可以参加我们的婚礼
He can come to the wedding if you want.
他可以参加
He can come.
好的
Okay.
当我们使用正确的时候 "对不起"能帮我们补救错误
When we get it right... "i'm sorry" is redemption.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表