还有露齿笑?
And the smiling with the teeth?
我不得不说 都是假的
I'm a fraud. it's fake.
我不是那种妈妈们喜欢的女孩子
I'm not the kind of girl mothers like.
我并不快乐也不阳光
I'm not happy and bubbly.
我郁郁寡欢
I'm dark and cloudy,
因为我是那种不正常的甚至
Because I'm the type of crazy person who...
会为连环杀手感到伤心的人
Feels bad for serial killers.
很高兴见到你 梅丽迪斯
It was very nice to meet you, meredith.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我想要见见你的母亲 伊兹
I want to meet your mother. iz.
我想要和你约会 丹尼
I want to go on a date with you, denny.
我要去餐馆吃饭
I want to... eat dinner at a restaurant
而不是像个疯子一样跟自己说话
And not look like a crazperson talking to myself.
我要和你手牵手
I want to walk down the street with you
漫步街头
And hold your hand.
我要把你介绍给我的朋友们 我想要
I want to tell my friends about you. I want...
我想要
I want...
什么?
What?
我想要你活着
I want you alive.
你是要跟我分手吗? 伊兹 斯蒂芬
Are you breaking up with me, izzie stevens?
我想是的
I think I am.
要喝一杯吗? -想 但是我有计划
You want to get a drink? I would, but I have plans.
好吧
Right.
高高得走路
Walk tall.
什么?
What?
你所能做的就是鼓足勇气走出来
All you can do is be brave enough to get out there.
你争取过 爱过
You fought. you loved.
你输过
You lost.
高高得走 托蕾斯
Walk tall, torres.
你迟到了 你真的迟到了
You're late. you're really late.
可能会吃闭门羹
They probably closed the kitchen.
我没有要放你鸽子
I didn't want you to think that I stood you up.
你喝醉了?
Are you drunk?
参军后 我整整五年
I haven't been on a date in a five years,
没有约会过 我
Since before I entered the military, and i--
我想要一个人静一下
I just wanted to take the edge off.
你喝醉了? 你迟到了 还喝醉了?
You're drunk? you're late and drunk?
我保证 我会补偿你的
I will make this up to you, I promise.
你不该被这样对待
This is not what you deserve.
我知道你不该被这样对待
I know this is not what you deserve,
我保证 我会补偿你
And I will make this up to you, i-i promise.
好吧 你别废话了 美好时光医生
Okay, before you say anything else, dr. good times,
你去洗个澡吧 你闻起来臭死了
You need to shower. you smell like a distillery.
不 不是这儿... 我
No. not here. i...
你♥爸♥爸 一直希望你把这个
Your father... always wanted you to have this
给一个值得托付的女孩
For the right girl.
显然爱迪不是
Addie wasn't right, clearly.
你和梅丽迪斯相处不超过1个小时
You spent less than an hour with meredith.
你几乎不了解她
You barely even know her.
已经足够了
I know enough.
我知道 对好人同情心是很正常的
I know... it's easier to have compassion
但对一个杀人犯却不是那么容易
For a good person than a murderer.
我知道你对于你父亲的事情
I know how angry you still are
仍然非常气愤
About what happened to dad.
我当然很气愤
Of course I'm angry.
你不是吗?
Aren't you?
在他的那边床位 我不能睡着
I still can't sleep on his side of the bed.
床垫都高低不平了
The mattress is wearing unevenly.
但是 不
But no...
我不生气 不再生气了
No, I'm not angry, not anymore.
宝贝
Sweetheart.
你眼中的世界黑白分明
You see things in black and white.
梅丽迪斯却不是
Meredith doesn't.
No.
你正需要这点
You need a spoonful of that.
你需要她的
You need her.
就是她了
She's the one.
杨! 杨!
Yang! yang!
我想起来了 我最好的手术
I thought of it. I thought of my best surgery ever.
你穿着鞋在我浴室洗澡
You're wearing shoes in my shower.
我第一次在战地处理爆♥炸♥损伤
My first blast injury in the field. uh-huh.
遍体鳞伤 是自♥制♥炸♥药♥害的
The body was mangled-- homemade explosive device,
电线铜片插入腹腔5英寸
Cooper and wires embedded 5 inches deep in the abdomen,
手脚仅靠一点皮肉挂在身上
Arms and legs hanging on by threads of skin.
我从没见过这种情形
I'd never seen anything like it,
书里没有 实习的时候也没有
Not in a textbook, not in residency.
难以置信 全身都是洞眼
Incredible, body full of holes--
伤科之梦
Trauma surgeon's dream.
在只要可以的地方放止血带
I put tourniquets on where I could,
赤手给动脉打结
Started tying off the arteries with my bare hands,
但到处都是血
But the bleeding was everywhere--
腹部 胸部
Stomach, chest.
能想到的最大压力就是我的身体
The best pressure I could think of was my own body,
所以我在他身上躺了足足两小时
So i-i laid there for two hours on top of him,
纹丝不动
Just not moving,
用我的手 膝盖 手肘
Trying to keep that dam from bursting
阻止血管爆裂
With my hands, my knees, my elbows.
全身是洞眼
Body full of holes,
却没有大量失血
And he never bled out.
我阻止了
I wouldn't let him.
他坚持到医院 一直到康复出院
He made it to the hospital, he made it home.
一个月后 他给我写了一封信
A month later, he... he sent me a letter
感谢我救了他
Thanking me for saving his life,
然后吞弹自尽
And then he shot himself.
那是我最成功的手术
That was my best surgery.
也是最失败的手术
And my worst.
我们是人
We're human.
所以就会犯错
We make mistakes.
我们犯错
We misestimate...
把它称之失误
We call it wrong.
但当外科医生作出不当判断
But when a surgeon makes a bad judgment call,
就复杂得多了
It's not as simple.
所以 我查了一下
So, uh, I checked,
接下来我们会有几天假期
And, uh, we have a few vacation days coming up.
去自驾游怎样?
Maybe we could take a road trip?
在爱荷华歇脚 看看玉米地?
Stop in iowa, see some corn?
你妈不是住在爱荷华么?
Doesn't your mom live in iowa?
我想她愿意见见你
Yeah. I think she'd like to meet you.
或者不要
Or not.
坏主意 别提了
Bad idea. forget it.
洗衣房♥有瓶龙舌兰酒
There's a bottle of tequila
上面写着我们的名字
In the laundry room that has our name on it.
别走开
Don't move.
爱历克斯
Alex...
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
人们受到伤害
People get hurt.
会流血
They bleed.
我很抱歉 我刚听说 现在怎样了?
I'm so sorry. I just heard. what happens now?
我们正在等待奇迹出现
Now we wait for a miracle.
每缝一针 我们都努力不已
So we struggle over every stitch.
每一处缝合
We agonize...
我们都痛苦不堪
Over every suture.
手术中 谢博德移除了一块头盖骨
During surgery, dr. shepherd removed a piece of your skull,
也就是说你的大脑
Which means your brain
现在只有硬脑膜盖着
Is now only covered by dura mater.
它事实上是裸♥露♥的
It's virtually exposed.
如果那块地方受到损伤
If somehow that area were to be damaged,
会引起颅内出血
It would cause intracranial bleeding,
意味着你的大脑会比今天
Which would cause your brain to swell
肿得更厉害
Worse than it did today,
也就意味着脑死亡
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表