我放弃了诊所 现在却只能填病历
I gave up my clinic, and now I'm charting.
主任要你看看这些
The chief wanted you to take a look at these.
比利 麦休 豪华轿车司机
Billy Matthews. He's the limo driver.
机动车事故多发伤
Multiple crush injuries from an m.V.C.
心包积血
Hemopericardium.
可以引起心脏压塞
Hemopericardium can lead to cardiac
表现为贝氏三联征
Tamponade, which can be detected by beck's triad-
静脉压上升 动脉压下降 心包杂音
Increased j.V.P., hypotension and muffled heart sounds.
这是一家教学医院
This is a teaching hospital.
我在提高教学能力
I'm trying to improve my teaching.
别拿我当实验品
Well, don't try it on me.
想知道我怎么教学的吗 -不
want to know how I teach? -no.
我就像古鲁(印度教领袖) 他们慕名而来
I'm like a guru--they come to me for help,
我温柔地引导他们踏上真理和智慧之路
And I gently guide them along the path to truth and wisdom.
嘿 乔治 -嗨
hey, george. -hi.
我听说了件事 -什么?
i heard a thing. -yeah?
有点意外 无关医学
a surprising thing, a very unexpected,
但关于你 -等等
Nonmedical thing about you and---oh, hold on
斯隆医生 嗨
Uh, dr. Sloan, hi.
塞拉贝丝·贝利尔指定您去给她做面部缝合
Sarabeth Briar has got a facial lac, but she will only let you touch her.
你呼我就为这个?
You paged me for a cut?
你是个白♥痴♥吗 欧麦利?
What kind of moron are you, o'malley?
你是一群大白♥痴♥中最白的那个么?
Are you a special moron from the isle of complete and utter morons?
不是的 -闭嘴
i don't think so. -shut up.
真理和智慧
Truth and wisdom.
他是个混球
He's an ass.
这是我们成为第12名的报应
You know what? This is what we get for being number 12--
一群穿舞裙的女人和一个半死的司机
A bunch of women in ball gowns and half-dead limo driver.
她们很不容易 她们想要救他的命
Those women are amazing. They tried to save his life.
我也想做那样的人 知道吗
That's who I want to be, you know?
做个黄脸婆?
An aging princess?
她们与自己的另一半共度一生 多幸福
They've been with the same men for years, and they're happy.
她们做得到 我也行
They did it. I can do it.
梅瑞 我 -嘿
mer, i -hey.
谁呼我?
Who paged me?
是贝利和伊兹
Bailey and Izzie paged you,
你该先去找贝利 司机在她那
But you should see Bailey first because she's got the limo driver
好的
Okay.
你想搬来和我住吗?
Do you want to move in with me?
你想要同居?
You want to live together?
我想... 如果你不愿意 -好的
well, i an, i could--i just, uh.If--if you don't want to, i---yes.
好的?
Yes?
当然 你确定你准备好了?
Absolutely. You sure you're ready?
我正克服恐惧 拥抱一个圆♥满♥结局
I am leaning into the fear to get a happy ending.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what that means.
该死!
Damn it!
死亡时间 20:47
Time of death 20:47.
豪华轿车司机 外伤致死
Limo driver, traumatic arrest.
脉搏始终未恢复
Never regained a pulse.
告诉他们 不用订手术室了
Tell them not to book the o.R.
我有一个梦想 杨
I have a dream, yang.
什么?
Excuse me?
有一天 会有外伤患者走进大门
That one day, a trauma will come through those doors--
我有一个梦想
I have a dream.
我也这么梦想
I share that dream.
12名啊
Number 12.
12名
Number 12.
急诊调度那有三个男人 三个重伤啊
Right now dispatch is squawking about three men--three serious injuries--
全给送到西慈医院去了
Every one, they're taking 'em to mercy West.
三个男人? -没错
three men? -that's what I said.
你说有没可能是那...
You mean like three men who could be
三个女人的丈夫?
Married to those ladies in the ball gowns
稍微有点痛
Little stick.
抓紧我的手 抓紧我的手
Squeeze my Hand. Squeeze my Hand.
就像你生皮特的时候 记得吗?
Just like when you had Pete, you remember?
生皮特没那么痛
Pete hurt less.
等发现没留下疤后 你就该好好爱我了
Yeah, but you're going to love me later when there's virtually no scar.
女士们 我刚刚和急诊调度通过电♥话♥
Ladies, um, i've been on the phone with, uh, ambulance dispatch.
三个坐豪华轿车的男士
Three gentlemen in a limousine
在马路上和另一辆车子相撞
Collided with another vehicle on broad street
可能是你们的丈夫
It's possible it was your husbands.
哦 不
Oh, no.
救护车正送他们去西慈医院... -在城的另一面
they're taking them to mercy West..-which is across town.
除非你们想让他们送这儿来
Unless, uh, you prefer that they be brought here.
我们可以这么做么? -哦 你可以强烈要求
we can do that? -oh, you can insist.
如果我是你 我会强烈要求的
And, uh.. If I were you, i would insist.
那么 我想 我们强烈要求
Oh, w-well, then I guess-- I guess we insist.
是的 我们强烈要求 -你们强烈要求
yes, we insist. -you insist.
可以理解为 你们从西慈医院偷病人吗?
Am I to understand that you stole these traumas from mercy West?
不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
干的好 现在是私人恩怨啦
Good job, 'cause now it's personal.
杨 跟上
Yang, come with me.
情况报告 -好的
we have a situation. -ok
58岁男性 机动车事故 心率160 收缩压80
58-year-old male, m.V.C., tachy and 160, b.P.80 palp,
双侧呼吸音减弱
Decreased bilateral and breath sounds.
你干了什么?
What did you do?
我什么也没干 他干的
I didn't do it. He did.
军医先生在我到之前就帮他插管了
G.I. Joe trached him at the field before I got there.
用一支笔? 你用一只钢笔给他插管?
With a pen? You trached this guy with an ink pen?
怎么了?
So?
把这人抬进去 我们走
Move this guy inside now. Come on. Let's go.
快 快 快 快
Move, move, move, move.
笔... 插管..
Pen.. Trach..
彪悍
Hot.
好了 怎么样?
Okay, what do we got?
文森特 坎纳 58岁
Vincent Kenner, 58, unrestrained backseat
轿车后座未系安全带 面部撞伤
Passenger of a limo that took a nosedive
心音低钝 头顶重创
Muffled heart sounds and large scalp lac.
是文森特 -贝蒂
that's Vincent. -betty.
对不起 汉娜医生 她硬要进来
i'm sorry, dr. Hahn, but she wanted to
文森特 他是我丈夫
See her husband. -vincent.That's my husband
出什么事了 他还好吧
What happened? Is he all right?
我保证一有进展就通知你 -不
i promise to give you an update as soon as we know something. -no.
现在 你得去做CT -天啊
but right now, i have to get you to the c.T. -oh, god.
马上带你回来 马上带你回来
I'll bringou back. I'll bring you back.
腹腔积液阳性
Free fluid in the abdomen.
颅骨压缩性骨折
Compressed skullracture.
双侧呼吸音减弱
He's also got decreased breath sounds bilaterally.
这家伙要赶紧进手术室
This guy's getting an express ticket to the o.R.
告诉主任
Let the chief know.
我能上台么 -可以
can I scrub in? -fine.
他喉咙里插了支钢笔
He has a pen in his throat!
哦 迈克尔!
Oh, michael!
天啊 迈克尔! 天啊 你...
Oh, god, michael!Oh, god, are you--
他喉咙里是插了一支笔吗?
Is that a--is that a pen in his throat?
还是一支圆珠笔?
Does he have a ballpoint pen in his throat?
女士 请在外面等待 让医生们工作
Ma'am, you need to wait outside. Let the doctors work.
但他们要小心啊
But they have to be very careful with him.
迈克尔最近压力很大
Michael's been under an incredible amount of stress lately and--
他最不能接受的是...
And the last thing he needs--
格蕾 你能处理好这个女人吗
Grey, can you Handle this woman, please?
卢米斯女士 我带你去见你丈夫 就在转弯处
Mrs. Loomis, we're gonna take you to your husband. He's around the corner.
宝贝 我在这儿
Sweetheart, i'm here.
迈克尔 我在这儿 宝贝
Michael, i'm here, sweetheart.
这不是她的丈夫? -不是
this is not her husband? -nope.
天啊 迈克尔!
Oh, my god, michael!
是她丈夫
It's her husband.
出什么事了?
What happened to him?
请跟我来 女士 这边走
Please come with me, ma'am. Please, this way.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表