在沙漠中得有点创新精神
Well, you have to be innovative in the middle of the desert.
哪里都需要创新精神
You have to be innovative everywhere.
亨特医生 你觉得在这干怎么样?
How would you like a job, dr. Hunt?
谢谢您的好意
I appreciate the offer,
但我还是回去挖伞兵坑 完成轮值
But I am due to go back to the sandpit, finish my tour
祝你好运
Well... Good luck to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了?
What?
我甚至都不了解你
I-i... I-i don't even know you.
那又怎样?
So?
可能是降温治疗起了作用
Might have been the hypothermia treatment.
或是我的医术 -谁知道呢
or my surgical skills. -oh, we'll never know.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
菲利普可以动脚趾头了
Phillip can wiggle his toes.
说吧 -别叫我说
oh, say it. -don't make me say it.
说吧 说给我听 即使技术上还没实现
Please say it. Say it for me. Even though it's technically not true yet.
我们让一个人能走路了
We made a man walk.
我们让一个人能走路了 -我们让一个人能走路了
we made a man walk. -we made a man walk.
这样起床真舒服
What a nice way to wake up.
你跟梅瑞狄斯上过床了?
Did you sleep with Meredith?
是呀 -为什么?
yeah, I did. -why?
我意思是 抱歉 我...
I-i mean.Sor-i...
你爱过她?
Were you in love with her?
当时我想是的
I thought I was.
但我不敢承认 所以...我知道她
But I was too scared to admit it, so i... I did know that she...
并不爱我...
Did not, uh, like me that way, and...
我还是爱她 但我...
I did it anyway, when I sh-i...
我本不该 因为我...
I shouldn't have, because I'm...
此外只是...
Besides just being...
太自私了...我
So selfish, i...
利用了她
You know, to take advantage of her that way and to want her to want me
乘虚而入
Like that when clearly she d-
我去年犯了太多错误
Like I said, I made a lot of mistakes last
我尽力回到正轨上来
Year, but I'm trying to get back on track and..
我得自己处理
you know, I gotta do that by myself,
所以... -唯一想帮你的原因是
So -the only reason i-i...I wanted to hel
我觉得我们不只是室友
Is because i-i-i feel like you and I are more than just...Roommates.
我们不只是室友
We are more than just roommates.
那我们是?
We are?
是朋友
Yeah, we're friends. I mean,
你现在是我的知己了
Right now you're probably one of my best friends
知己
Best friends.
我不是个试验者
I'm not an experimenter.
我不想做试验
I don't like to experiment.
但你出现了 我们一起试验
But then you showed up, and we did it together,
而试验成功了
And the experiment was kind of a success.
我以前没试过 吻女孩
Look, I've never done this before. I-i've never kissed a girl.
不知道是否喜欢吻女孩们
I'm not sure I even like kissing girls.
事实上 我不喜欢吻女孩们
I don't, actually, like kissing girls.
我只喜欢吻一个女孩
I just... Like kissing one girl.
就是你
You.
我没参照物可对比...
I don't have anything to compare it with.I...
你是我吻过的唯一女性
You're the only woman I've ever kissed.
你也害怕了?
So you're freaking out, too?
去看了很久心理医生 -看心理医生对我也没用
a lot of therapy time. -yeah, I don't do therapy.
我只觉得好震惊 又很怀念...
I just get all "aah!" and then I get all clingy and...
这些还不必让你知道
Okay. You don't need to know that yet.
这样我们算不算"处♥女♥"了?
So... Does this.. This kinda makes us virgins, doesn't it?
我想某些程度上是的
I... Guess in a way it does.
处♥女♥
Virgins.
我们可以一起害怕啊
Hey, we can be scared together.
某种程度上还是处♥女♥了 一起害怕吧
Kind of virgins, and, yeah, we can be scared together.
好了? -谢谢
okay? -yeah, thanks.
你说我和德里克不会有结果
You said Derek and I would never make it.
我为胡说八道而遭了报应
And then I was karmically impaled for saying it.
你说的对 人们不会幸福快乐的过一辈子
But you're right. I mean, people don't really have happily ever afters.
甚至很少会有结果
People barely have ever afters.
我和他又怎么能例外?
So why would Derek and I be any different?
梅瑞为什么要介意我的想法?
Mere, why do you care what I think?
因为你是我的人
Because you're my person.
而且如果我要为了他-
And if I'm gonna do this with him-
做个健康
Be whole and healthy and be a warm,
温情的闺蜜 我需要你
Gooey person who lives with a boy, I need you
我需要你上场 为我打气
I need you on board. I need you to cheer me on.
因为你是唯一懂我...
Because you're the only one who knows me...
真的在内心深处很暗的地方都懂
Darkly, really knows me.
我需要你假装我可以做得到 即使连你都不信
I need you to pretend that I can do this, even if you don't believe.
因为如果你抛弃我 我会坚持不下去的
Because if you abandon me now, I will never make it,
永远也不会有好结果 只是过着...
And I'll never get my happy ending, and then that's just-
人生
Life.
我求你啦
I'm saying please here.
我认为你和德里克会有好结果 你会做到的
I think you and Derek will make it. You'll make it work.
你光捡好听的说?
Are you just telling me what I want to hear?
我是你的人 站在你这边
I am your person. I'm on your side.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time...
幸福美满的生活在一起
Happily ever after...
故事讲的都是做梦才有的
The stories we tell are the stuff of dreams.
童话是不会成真的
Fairy tales don't come true.
我说了会给你看裙子的
See? I told you I would show you my dress.
你看上去比新娘还美
You look better than a bride.
现实总是更残酷...
Reality is much stormier...
更黑暗...
Much murkier...
更可怕
Much scarier.
大家听着
Listen up, people.
听着
Listen up.
我们原本是西部最好的外科诊疗机构
We used to be the best surgical program in the West,
最好的 新崛起的
An upstart program that no one ever
令人震惊的好医院
Heard of that blew everyone out the water
而一夜之间
Then overnight, we got old..
我们变老 邋遢 泯然众人矣
Entrenched and sloppy, just like everyone else
我们一直在吃老本
We've been resting on our laurels.
你们都失去了创新精神
You have all been failing- failing to take initiative,
问不出苛刻的问题 练不出熟练技巧
Failing to ask the tough questions, failing to practice your skills,
未能提供锻炼技巧的机会
Failing to give opportunity to practice skills.
而我放任此事发生
And I let it happen.
不是你们失败了 是我们都失败了
So you have not failed. We have failed.
现在要停止这种状况
Well, it stops, and it stops now.
人们偏重心外科和脑外科
People sliding over general surgery as though they will never see anything
好像普外科没他们事情一样
But a heart or a brain through the course of their career,
好像血经过心脏不会流到身体
As though blood from the heart doesn't make its way through the whole body
神经也不会传递到脑干
Or the nerves don't travel past the brain stem.
这是差劲的教学 教出的是差劲的外科医生
It's shoddy teaching, and it makes for shoddy surgeons.
我们都失败了
We've failed.
懂了吗?
Get it?
我们都失败了 现在要停止
We all have, and it stops now.
外科训练草案正式改变了
The surgical training protocol is officially changing, people.
门槛已经提高了
The bar has been raised.
你们都给我注意了
Consider yourself on notice.
现实 比幸福美满生活在一起有趣多了
Reality-it's so much more interesting than living happily ever after.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表