I'm so sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
她也爱你的
She loved you, too.
不管你说过什么
No matter what you said,
不管你们之间发生过什么
No matter what happened between the two of you,
她过去爱你
She loved you.
现在爱你
She loves you.
一直都爱你
She loves you.
你是 对的
So you were... right.
克里斯蒂娜和我吵架了
Cristina and I are fighting.
你该去 跟她谈谈
You should go, talk to her.
她是你的死党
She's your best friend.
这很重要
It's important.
德瑞克
Derek?
当你成为了医生之后 他们就不会告诉你
They don't tell you when you become a doctor
就像现在这样
It's gonna be like this.
他们不会告诉你 日后...
They don't tell you that you're gonna...
在你手中死去的病人远比你救活的多
Lose more patients than you save.
16岁
16.
我厌倦了死亡
I'm sick of the death.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我在家等你
I'll see you at home.
好的
Okay.
没事儿 没人在这儿
It's okay. Nobody else is here.
就只有我而已 我不过就是个实习医生
It's just me, and I'm just an intern.
我是个无名小卒 你尽管尝试好了
I'm nobody. So you can try.
要是没成功 也没关系的
And--And if it doesn't work, it's okay.
就试一下
Just--Just try.
嗨
Hi
嗨
Hi
狄克逊医生 今天过得怎么样呀
Dr.Dixon. How has your day been?
西雅图圣恩医院有没有给你一种家的感觉
You feel like you may have a home here at Seattle Grace?
杨医生 你今天折磨她了
Dr.Yang-- You tortured her today.
让她在她的同伴之间做选择
Making her choose among her peers,
某种精神折磨 那是你的主意吗
Some kind of emotional torture, was that your intention?
是的
Uh, Yes.
你的黑板能给我更好的安排吗
Have your board make me a better offer.
我们在冷战 而我不想
We're fighting, and I don't want to be.
让这都过去吧
Let's just put this past us.
不管主任还有实习医生之间发生过什么
What happened with the chief and the interns,
这都不重要
It doesn't matter.
我知道你就是为了那个不选我的
I know that's why you didn't choose me,
所以才会感情用事了
And I know that's why you made it personal,
让生活继续吧
So let's just move on.
是你在感情用事
You made it personal.
此时此刻 是你在感情用事
This, right here, is you making it personal.
之前你让我按原则做事 我才选阿历克斯
You told me to do what I had to do, so I chose Alex.
他是准备的最充分的
He was the most prepared.
所以我没选你
That's why I didn't choose you--
不是因为我们吵架 因为我不像你
Not because we're fighting, but because... unlike you,
我能把个人感情和
I can separate my personal life
工作分开
From my job.
你感情用事了
You made it personal.
你们什么屁话都别说
None of you said anything.
那些都是我们的实习生
Those were all our interns.
我获胜了
But I won this.
是他们选的我
They picked me.
如果我都没得到主刀手术的话
If I don't deserve this solo surgery,
没人得的到
Then none of us do.
我不知道是我太嫉妒阿历克斯
I don't know if I'm more jealous of Alex
还是太关心伊兹了
Or worried about Izzie.
我觉得她不对劲 小梅
I think there's something wrong with her, Mer.
我们都不对劲 乔治
There's something wrong with all of us, George.
是阿历克斯
That's Alex.
别在这
Not here.
这
Here.
你呼我
Hi. You paged?
是的 我需要你做我的助理
Yeah. I need you to scrub in with me.
伊兹在哪
Where's Izzie?
我吓坏了 我吓死了
I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out.
我告诉她 我爱她
I told her I love her.
我在主刀手术之前 我告诉她我爱她
I told her I love her before a solo surgery.
我真不敢相信 谁还会这么做
I can't believe that. Who does that?
她不会出现了 而我却又吓傻了
And now she's not gonna show up,and I'm freaking out
停 别犯傻了
Stop. Stop freaking out.
你要是搞砸了 害死了这家伙
If you screw this up and kill this guy,
我会发火的
I'm gonna be pissed.
到那时我也会知道 该我赢这个才对
Then I'll know I should've won it.
你得进去竭尽全力 阿历克斯
You have to kick ass in there, Alex.
你没得选择
You have no choice.
隆重之夜啊 克莱夫 你准备好了没
Big night, Karev. You ready?
准备好了吗
You ready?
他准备好了
He's ready.
我们这是去哪
Where are we going?
别担心 你会喜欢的
Don't worry. You'll like it.
来吧
Come on.
等等 就一会
Wait. Just wait.
等会儿
Wait.
没事儿的
It's ok.
感觉很棒 对吧
It's good,right?
这是通风口
It's the vent.
它清空你大脑了吧 感觉好多了 对吧
It clears your head. You feel better, right?
是的 是啊
Yes. Yeah.
这儿超越时间 超越空间
It's out of time, out of space.
在这儿的通风口 什么都能发生
Anything can happen in the vent.
任何事
Anything.
譬如说呢
Like what?
等待便知
Just wait.
你让她说话了
You made her speak.
帕特森夫人 她说"嗨"了
Mrs.Patterson-- She said "hi."
她说话了 你让她说话了
She spoke. You--You made her speak.
我尊敬你
I respect you.
无论是一个男人
As a man...
一位外科医生还是一名老师
A-As a surgeon, as a teacher,
我都尊敬你
I respect you.
所以
So...
教我
Teach me.
你这是在干嘛 别这样 住手
What are you doing? Don't do that. Stop.
教我
Teach me.
停下来
Stop.
教我 -我们不能这么做
Teach me. - We can't do this.
你是小格蕾 而我也承诺过
You're little Grey, And--And--And I promised,
而且我还是你老师
And I'm your teacher.
那么你就 教我啊
So... teach me.
莱西
Ah, Lexie...
教我
Teach me.
教我
Teach me.
不是吧 我真的差成这样
Come on. Am I really so bad?
不是
No.
是我差
I am.
我们孤身来到这个世界
We enter the world alone
并且孤身离开
And we leave it alone.
两者间发生的所有事
And everything that happens in between?
我们将之归功于为了要找寻伴侣
We owe it to ourselves to find a little company.
押50赌他开始10分钟之内向主任求助
$50 says he calls on the chief in the first 10 minutes.
押100赌他开锯之前喘不过气
$100 he chokes before they turn on the saw.
那个人可是我们的一员 给点尊重好不好
Hey, that's one of us down there. Show some respect.
我们需要帮助 我们需要支持
We need help,we need support.
否则我们将孤身奋战
Otherwise we're in it by ourselves...
陌生的人们
Strangers...
彼此隔绝
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表