Because there weren't enough doctors, Callie.
所以在我看来 乔治·欧麦利是个爱国者
So for my money, George O'malley is a patriot.
是英雄
He's a hero,
我感谢他的存在
And I am grateful that he exists.
所以没错 我说了"真棒"
So yeah, the word I use is "awesome."
这就是我
That's who I am.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不知道 -没事 等一下
Sorry, I-I didn't realize... -Oh, no, no, wait.
我 爱 你
I... love...You.
我也爱你
Well, I-I-I love you, too.
不 只是
No, just...
我爱你
I love you.
我说出来了 我说了"我爱你"
I said... I said "i love you."
我说了
Me.
克里斯蒂娜·杨
Cristina Yang.
你伤到我了
You traumatized me.
你知道我不是故意的 对于那件事我很抱歉
And you know that I am s... I am so sorry about...
该死的 我不是在讲你快把我掐死那事
Oh, no, damn it. Not about the choking.
是 你来到这里 去除我内心的冰椎
It's... It's like you come here and then you pull out my icicle
让我爱上了你 但是我不能
And you make me love you, and I can't...
我的意思是 我不想
I mean, I don't want to...
我 我已经不能
I-I can't breathe...
离开你了
Without you.
你可以的 克里斯蒂娜 我们可以的
You can do this. Cristina, we can do this.
你所必须做的事只是离我远点
All you have to do is just meet me halfway.
你所能做的事情就是肯定自己
All you have to do is say yes.
你所能做的事情就是肯定自己
All you have to do is say yes.
感觉怎么样
What's your crit?
难吃死了
This is disgusting.
真不能想象我们把这给病人吃
I can't believe we serve it to the patients.
你一直嚷嚷着要柠檬果冻
"you keep asking for lime jell-o
我不喜欢吃这东西
And don't like it."
别把它丢给我
So stop giving it to me.
因为你变傻了而我没有
You get mad if I don't.
好了 感觉怎么样
Okay, now what's your crit?
我不知道 我很累了
I don't know. I'm tired.
欧麦利明天打算做什么
What's O'malley doing tomorrow?
参军
Joining the army.
好吧 我要休息了
Yeah. I need a break.
你以为我不想休息吗 你给我忍♥耐
You don't think I need a break? Suck it up.
什么 天啊
What...god.
够了
Back off.
如果你很难接受的话 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if this is hard for you,
但是你不是那个
But you are not the one
患有短时记忆的病人
With the short-term memory of a carrot.
好啊 继续啊 把不爽都发泄出来啊
Hey. Go ahead. Get it off your chest.
这又不像我只有5分钟的短暂记忆
It's not like I'm gonna remember in five minutes.
够了 我不是那个脑袋有问题的人
Okay, I'm not the one with a carrot for a brain
但我的太太是
but I'm married to
我们走向教堂的原因是
it 'cause of some crock of a wedding We walked into,
唯一原因是我们两个都
and only because The two of us thought
认为你会在一个星期内走完你的人生
you'd be dead within a week.
你让我想你保证不要让你这样活着
You made me promise you that you wouldn't live like this.
该死的 你现在想我怎样做
So now what the hell am I supposed to do,
用枕头把你给闷死吗
Smother you with a pillow,
给你注射过量的吗♥啡♥
Shoot you up with a-an overdose of morphine?
想都别想 离开你
Not really psyched about that. Leave you?
更是想都别想
Not really psyched about that either.
所以觉得我有点犯迷糊 对吧
So I guess I'm kinda screwed, right?
我至少不像你这样差劲
I mean, not as bad as you,
但我也不想将来独自一人在公园里散步
But not a frigging walk in the park, either.
对不起 伊玆
I'm sorry, iz.
没关系
No.
我叫你发泄出来的嘛 你发泄了
I told you to get it off your chest. You did.
你忘记了没有
Did you forget yet?
我也希望忘记了 但还没有
Nope. Not yet.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
如果我在普外科有什么做的不好的地方
If there's still a spot for me in general surgery,
我希望你能给我指点指点
I'd like to take you up on that.
我花了几个月时间想训练你
I spent months trying to talk you off peds.
我快成功的时候 你改变主意了
I finally get on board, and you change your mind?
塔克给了我最后通牒
Tucker gave me an ultimatum...
选择事业还是婚姻
The fellowship or our marriage.
你选了你的婚姻
You chose your marriage.
不是 我选择离开他
No, I'm leaving him,
因为如果婚姻要依靠最后通牒来维系的话
Because a marriage that resorts to ultimatums,
它已经丧失其本义了
That's not a marriage.
我的意思是 那是什么样的老公才会做的事啊
I mean, what kind of husband does that?
所以说 我快变成单亲妈妈
So... I'm going to be a single mom.
这不是去操作
It's not the time for...
新的专业设备的时候
New specialties.
该死的
Damn.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是我第一次把事情说出来
It's just the first time I said it out loud,
所以我才会有点失控
So it just kinda took the wind out of me.
玛兰达 你决定了吗
Miranda, are you sure about this?
我的意思是 他也许会回心转意的
I mean, he might come around.
他 他只是害怕了
He... he's just scared.
我们都很害怕
Well, we're all scared.
我的意思是 如果你不害怕的话就不会注意
I mean, if you're not scared, you're not paying attention.
我的一个住院医生要上战场了
O-one of my residents just signed up to go to war.
多可怕啊
That's scary.
另一个则被恶性黑素瘤弄得快死了
Another one just almost lost her life to melanoma.
现在她连今天是什么日子都不知道
Now she doesn't know what day it is.
这多可怕啊
That's scary.
塔克的事情根本就不值得害怕
What Tucker's facing isn't scary.
他只是软弱
He's just weak.
不 你这样的安慰是不能解决问题的 先生
No, a pat on the back isn't gonna help, sir.
好吧 我要离开吗
Okay. Um, should I go? Uh...
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我就站在这里陪你
I'll just stand here with you
这样可以了吗
If that's all right.
可以了 先生
Yes, sir.
这样就很好了
That would be fine.
我以为你在给无名氏做手术呢
I thought you were operating on john doe.
做完了 现在我在看♥房♥♥子
I already did. Right now I'm looking at houses.
我喜欢那个有石头壁炉的
One has a stone fireplace, which I like.
这个有向蒙大拿州一样大的后院
This one has a backyard the size of montana.
你要买♥♥♥房♥♥子
You're buying a house?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Right. Okay.
我正打算买♥♥间房♥子
I'm buying a house right now.
我打算趁现在这时机买♥♥♥房♥♥
It's a buyer's Market, and I'm buying a house.
你买♥♥♥房♥♥的唯一动机
The only reason that you're even talking about a house
就是让我感觉很差劲
Is to make me feel bad.
你只是想向我证明你要搬离我了
You're trying to prove that you're moving on without me
然后我就会后悔最后改变主意
So then I'll regret my decision and change my mind.
好吧 这是女人们谈到搬家
Okay, is this what women are doing
这个字的时候的反应吗
When they say they're moving on?
是的
Yeah.
他们通常不会贷款买♥♥♥房♥♥的 但是
They don't usually take out a home loan to do it, but...
真可怜 我们说清楚吧 我要搬家
pathetic. Let me be clear. I'm moving on.
我比你更懂女人
I'm a better woman than you.
可以走了吗
Ready to go?
我刚接到通知 我们的无名氏还需要做手术
I just got a page. Our john doe needs to go back into surgery.
是的 他术后的CT表示有出血现象
Yeah. His post-op c.T. Showed a re-bleed.
我叫了尼尔森去做了
I'm gonna have nelson take care of it.
不会吧 真的吗
No, really?
是的 虽然我比较希望自己做
Yeah. Well, I'd prefer to do it myself,
但我得照看伊玆
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表