他昏过去了
He just fell over.
蓝色警报 四楼 蓝色警报 四楼
Code blue, fourth floor. Code blue, fourth floor.
主任 坏消息
Sir, uh... I have some bad news.
约旦 肯利刚才冠心病发
It looks like Jordan Kenley just had a massive coronary.
来不及抢救就已经不行了
He was gone before he hit the deck.
他的妻子正在赶来
Uh, his wife's on the way.
她可能会找你谈谈 他妻子
She'll probably want to speak to you, the wife,
需要听些安慰的话
Hear something reassuring--
受人缅怀和尊敬的同事
He'll be missed, honored colleague,
为医院呕心沥血工作多年
Uh... decades of service.
主任 你没事吧
Sir, you in there?
主...
Si--
我必须告诉阿历克斯我们的事
I have to tell Alex about us.
你我 我们
Uh, "us" us?
这主意真差
No. that's a-- that's a bad idea.
差得无与伦比 -这对他不公平
That is monumentally bad. - it's not fair.
你了解他 -是的 我不喜欢这样
You know about him. - yeah, and I don't like it.
如果我能忘了他 我一定会
And if I could off him, I would.
他心情压抑又喜怒无常 我却很成熟
But he's the moody, broody one, whereas I am the mature and--
死了 你死了
Dead. you're dead.
我还活着 他也活着 我和他在一起很开心
I'm alive, and he's alive, and I'm happy when I'm with him.
你不希望我开心吗
Don't you want me to be happy?
伊兹 这是我毕生的追求
Iz, there isn't anything in this universe that I want more.
那我为何不能同时拥有你们两个
Then why can't I have you both?
这样我就会开心了
'cause that's what makes me happy.
他一定会把你当疯子
He's gonna think you're a whack job.
他告诉过我
He told me...
他爱我
That he loves me.
这对他来说实属不易
That's a huge deal for him.
我至少该对他坦诚
The least I can do is be honest.
医生的事很抱歉
Sorry about your doc.
没关系
Whatever.
肯利医生正准备签这个
Dr. Kenley was gonna sign this,
在他死前
Before he died and everything.
你能否 -这是什么
Can you? - what is it?
我想许个愿
I want to get a wish from the wish people.
必须由医生来签字
You have to have a doctor sign it.
不 我才不签
No. I'm not signing that.
别看她 她也不会签的
Don't look at her. she's not gonna sign it either.
拜托 你签了就能帮我挑选愿望
Come on. look, if you sign, you can help me pick my wish.
这些是已经写下的愿望
These are the ones kids have already done,
例如看杂技表演或是牛仔表演
Like go on a circus trapeze or be in a rodeo.
你觉得哪些愿望不错就打个星号♥
Just put stars by the ones you think would be cool
觉得哪些愿望无聊就打叉
And x's by the ones you think are lame.
kenley不会打算签名的
There's no way Kenley was gonna sign that.
那是给患有致命性疾病的孩子准备的
That's for kids with life-threatening diseases.
你不会死 你只是病了
You're not dying. you're just sick.
小弟
Dude...
牛仔表演臭得像马粪
The rodeo smells like horse crap.
不去也罢
You're not missing anything.
我想 有个副甲状腺瘤等着你切除
I think... we've got a parathyroid tumor for you to remove.
真的 -是的
Really? - yeah.
你们在说肿瘤切除吗
Did I just hear tumor removal?
我的住院医生抛弃了我 -你们需要帮手吗
I--my resident abandoned me. - do you need any help?
当然 -不
Sure. - no.
也许 随便
Or... fine.
但你只准看 不准碰
But you'll watch. you're not touching anything.
懂了吗 不准碰
Get it? no touching.
她在楼上做超声检查
Uh, she's up in ultrasound.
打电♥话♥问问好了没 -好的
Call and see if they took her yet. - all right.
你跟她上♥床♥了
You slept with her?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
就一次 她来旅馆找我
Only once. she came to my hotel room,
脱♥光♥了衣服让我"教她"
Took off all her clothes and said "teach me."
我大脑不听使唤
It was like I had no control.
她用裸体强♥暴♥了我
She violated me with her nakedness.
德里克一定会杀了我 -你就不该和她独处
Derek's gonna kill me. - well, you shouldn't have been alone with her.
绝不二犯
Never gonna happen again,
尽管异常美妙 -你可是专业的
Mind-blowingly fantastic as it was. - hey, you... are a professional,
别忘了 -别动
All right? - hey. oh, hold on.
千万别动
Hold tight.
有一根线 超声已经准备好
Just a bit of lint. um, ultrasound's backed up,
半小时内出结果
But they said they'll have results in half an hour.
好的 告诉格蕾
All right. uh, well, tell, uh, tell grey.
还有...告诉...
Uh, and, um, let, uh,
告诉...乔治 乔治医生
Let, uh, george-- dr. george--
告诉欧麦利医生 告诉他
Dr. O'malley know when, uh, let him know--
有结果了就告诉他 好吗
Let him know when you know, okay? okay.
你刚才还说到专业
You were saying something about professionalism.
你看到没
Well, uh, did, uh, did you see that?
那根线不是我头发里的
That--that was not in my head, right?
告诉你 这些实习生都疯了 -冤魂不散
I'm telling you, these interns are out of control. - stalkers.
饥渴的冤魂
Sexed-up stalkers.
贝利医生 我是arizona robbins
Dr. Bailey. Arizona Robbins.
我来接手肯利医生的病人
I'm taking over Dr. Kenley's patients.
你是儿科医生
You're the peds surgeon?
是的 我知道你参与杰克逊 普列斯科特的治疗
Yeah, I see you're assisting with Jackson Prescott.
并非对肯利医生不敬
You know, all due respect to Dr. Kenley--
他是位出色的医生 但我很惊讶
He was a wonderful physician-- but, you know, I'm surprised
他坚持这项治疗手段如此之久
That he followed this course of treatment for so long
明知该方法没有起效
When it wasn't, you know, working.
不 我不是责怪你
Oh, no. I'm not criticizing you.
这不是你的决定 -但我支持这项决定
I mean, you didn't make the call. - yeah, but I supported the call.
的确是尚未起效
Be--we hadn't turned the corner yet,
但kenley确信 如果继续保持
But Kenley was sure that if we kept doing
现有治疗方式 -jack的病情十分严重
What we were doing-- - Jack's case is quite severe.
杰克逊 -你说什么
Jackson. - Excuse me?
他叫杰克逊 如果你认为
Jackson is his name, and if you're suggesting
我们是以无用的治疗折磨他
That we were torturing him with useless procedures--
许多资深儿科医生
A lot of senior peds surgeons
都认为固塑法可以成功
Believe that stricturoplasty works,
有时 他们是对的 -是的
And sometimes they're right. - yeah--
所以今天就算了 但对于他的肝病
So we'll go with it today, but with his liver disease,
我们该寻找其他途径
We should start exploring other options.
我得走了 肯利医生的病人真多
I gotta run. Dr. Kenley had a big caseload.
手术室见
I'll see you in the O.R.
他依然十分痛苦 不知为什么
He's still in a lot of pain. I'm not sure why.
若能把他从背板上移下来就方便多了
It would help if we could get him off this backboard.
我们不该等X光吗
Shouldn't we wait for his x-rays?
他的右下肢开始麻木
He's got decreased sensation in his right lower extremity.
他说的而已
According to him.
他说的很可能是假的
He could tell you anything.
他注射了10单位的吗♥啡♥ 他不该如此痛苦
We pushed 10 of morphine. he shouldn't be in this much pain.
也许该再注射一些
Maybe we could push a teeny bit more?
我们不是来给你减轻毒瘾的
You know, uh, we're not here to feed your drug habit.
我被关了11年
I've been behind bars for 11 years.
在那里吸毒可不是好主意
The drug trade in solitary isn't what one would hope.
我们还是等拍片结果 -我觉得这是浪费时间
Let's just wait for the films. - no, i-i think this is a waste of time.
我不喜欢同意杨的话
I hate to agree with Yang,
但我同意
But I agree with yang.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey?
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
这是什么
What's that?
刺伤他的物件还留在体内 -在他背里
Whatever they stabbed him with is still in there. - in his back?
脊椎
Spine.
是不是意味着我瘫痪了
Uh, does that mean, uh, I'm paralyzed?
距离我的死刑期不到一周了
My--my execution date is in a week.
我已全力上诉
I've exhausted all my appeals.
但如果我瘫痪了 我的律师也许能
But i-if I'm paralyzed, my lawyer might be able
想法延缓执行
To make a case for staying my execution.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表