离开你
Leave you?
主任 我是要申请儿科研究基金
Sir, I'M... applying for a fellowship in pediatric surgery.
我们先前不是这样说的
which is not what we had discussed.
你知道你浪费了我多少时间吗
Do you know how much of my time you wasted?
知道我下了多大代价来栽培你吗
Do you know the amount of work it takes to groom someone?
你本该接我的班的
You were supposed to become the next me.
你想让我接你的班
You wanted me to become the next you.
我又不是你的孩子
Now I'm not your son or your daughter.
你不能把你的希望和梦想寄托在我身上
You don't get to pin all your hopes and dreams on me, sir.
我在跟莱克茜交往
I'm seeing lexie.
还跟她上♥床♥了 可不只是这样
Well, I'm sleeping with her, too, but it's more than that.
我们很幸福
We're happy.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
好吧 这算是我自找的
okay, that's... maybe I deserve that.
你知道吗 凭什么打我
No, you know what?I didn't deserve that.
你没权管我跟谁上♥床♥
You have no right to tell me who I can sleep with--oh!
你关心的是继承人的问题
you're worried about your legacy.
我不是你的继承人 而且申请儿科不是...
But I am not your legacy, and me applying peds is not--
你没在听我说 主任
you are not listening to me, sir.
什么...
What the...
够了 够了 住手
Come on. Come on. Stop.
好了 住手
come on, stop.
这就是她男人
That's her guy.
我会做肺部动脉切开术
I would do a pulmonary arteriotomy--
直视血块 用无损伤镊子直接夹出来
directly visualize the clot and use atraumatic forceps to extract it.
没有荧光镜 我就会这样做肺部动脉切开术
That's how I would do a pulmonary embolectomy without a fluoroscope.
你专程来告诉我答案 说明你将会是个
The fact that you felt the need to come and tell me
出色的外科医生
that you're a much better surgeon than I first thought.
我决定了 今天是我最后一次做手术
I've decided today's surgery was my last.
你看我的眼神好像在说 不用很久
You look at me like you won't wake up one day not that far from now--
非常快 你将会成为另一个我
so much faster than you can imagine-- and find that you are me.
当你不再动刀的时候 还剩下些什么
When you can't cut anymore, what will you have?
我曾是上帝
I was a god...
在这间手术室 拿着手术刀 我是上帝
in this O. R. Holding a scalpel... I was a god.
现在
And now...
你会是怎么样的呢
what will you have?
看起来还挺太平吗
I don't see anyone burning the place down.
他们就这样 本来一切正常
That's how they do it-- do everything right,
你一不注意 就有大♥麻♥烦了
and as soon as you look away, they screw it all up.
很抱歉 我今天一直在忙自己的事情
Hey, uh, I'm sorry I was busy earlier with myself.
我太忙了 对不起
I was busy, so I'm sorry.
没关系
Don't be.
我还骂你混♥蛋♥来着 你是对的
I called you an ass, so... and you were right.
我需要放松一下
I think I just needed to vent.
我... 厌倦了这个地方
I... I'm sick of this place.
是啊 我刚看到德里克 谢博德因为厌倦了这个地方 动手打人
Hell, I just watched Derek shepperred beat up a man 'cause he's sick of it.
事情就是这样
That's the way it works.
失去的病人 犯的错 让我们收获很多
The patients we lose, the mistakes we make-- that's how we learn.
这是必须要面对的事情
That's the only way it's ever been done.
伊兹 斯蒂文斯 要是你能找到更好的方法
Figure out a better way, and you, izzie stevens,
会成为比我们更好的医生
will be a better doctor than the rest of us.
病人把我们当做救世主
Patients see us as gods...
伊兹
izzie.
或视我们如恶魔
Or they see us as monsters.
事实上 我们只是普通人
But the fact is, we're just people.
好了 没有骨折 最好给他冰敷
Okay, well, it's not broken, but you should ice it.
很多的冰 再见
Lots and lots of ice, Goodbye.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
值了
It was worth it.
不 不值得这样
No. It--it--it wasn't
也许有那么一点值
maybe a little.
谢谢
thank you.
我们也会捅娄子
We screw up...
也会迷失
we lose our way.
我想给你点经验教训... calliope
I have experience to give... calliope.
生活经验 我结过婚
Life experience, like the fact that I was married.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
还有 我参加过和平队 去博兹瓦纳
Or that I was in the peace corps?Botswana.
这让我立志学医
That's what convinced me to go to med school.
最近 我... 爱上了做饭
And most recently, I've, uh, experienced the joy of cooking.
是的 我做的香溜鸡片无人能及
Yeah. I make an excellent chicken piccata
还有很多好吃的菜
in addition to many other delicious meals
你很走运 能尝到我的手艺
that you'd be very lucky to experience yourself.
你完全无视这些 说明你阅历不足
And the fact that you can't open your eyes to see that makes you inexperienced.
卡里欧琵 这是朱莉
calliope, this is julie...
我正约会呢
my date.
最好的医生也要休息
Even the best of us have our off days.
推荐信
Letter of recommendation.
凯丽告诉我主任写推荐信的事了
Callie told me about the chief's letter.
我想这是我回洛杉矶之前唯一能做的事了
I figured it's the least I can do before I get on a plane back to L. A.
艾迪森 蒙哥马利 谢-谢-你!
Addison montgomery, thank you.
不用客气 好好干吧
No need to thank me. Just, you know, kick ass.
别让我后悔写了"你是最有前途的年轻儿科医生"
Don't make me regret writing that you're the most promising young peds surgeon
"能与你共事是我的荣幸"
I've ever had the pleasure of working with.
不过 我们还是会继续前行
Still, we move forward.
今天 你... 你教训了那个该教训的人
today you were-- you were a teacher to someone who needed to learn,
可是你也欺负了需要同情的前辈
but you were also a bully to someone who needed compassion.
你两者兼备
You were both.
好吧 为什么不能兼备
Well-- why can't I be?
我不是恃强凌弱 而且 我是对的
I wasn't a bully and... I was right.
好吧
Right.
你知道 你跟她很像
You know, you're a lot like her
顽固不化 固执己见 又绝顶聪明
Stubborn, opinionated... Smart.
四十年之内 想从你手里抢走手术刀绝非易事
40 years from now, I'm gonna have to pry that scalpel out of your hand, too.
我死了 你就有希望了
From my cold, dead hands.
你没听明白
you're missing the point.
我想跟你在一起 从现在开始 四十年
I want to be around 40 years from now.
我们不仰仗荣誉 也不会为我们所拯救过的生命庆祝
We don't rest on our laurels or celebrate the lives we've saved in the past.
上帝啊
oh... oh, god.
因为总有病人需要我们的帮助
because there's always some other patient that needs our help.
我们要强迫自己不断努力 不断学习...
So we force ourselves to keep trying, to keep learning...
你们动机不明 粗心大意 自私自利
you're unmotivated, you're careless, selfish,
不专心 这医院里相当多的人 我不愿把生命托付给他们
distracted and pretty much the people in this hospital I would least trust with my life.
可事情就是这样
But that's the way it's supposed to be.
你们是实习生 是孩子
You're interns. You're babies.
能在这里工作是你们的荣幸
And you're all lucky to work here.
因为能救人一命 我们都很幸运
We're all lucky because we get to save lives.
每一天 我们都要救死扶伤
Every day, we get to save lives.
我们的职责就是如此
That's what we do. That's our job, and...
不是所有的人都能胜任这工作 所以...
it's not something a lot of people get to do, so...
总是希望... -开始吧
in the hope that... - let's begin.
也许
Maybe.
新的游戏
New game.
某一天 -这是X病人
Someday... - this is patient "X.
29岁 女性 最初我们误诊为贫血
" She's a 29-year-old female we misdiagnosed wi anemia the first time she came to us.
这次不要在犯错了
Let's not make the same mistake again.
我们只能离病人期望的"上帝"更近一点
We'll come just a little bit closer to the gods our patients need us to be.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表