我很不适合儿科手术
pretty unsuitable for pediatric surgery.
我觉得
I'd say...
你因此更适合了
That makes you uniquely qualified.
我能坐这儿吗
You mind if I sit here?
可以 我只是想得太多了
No, no. I'm just... overthinking.
你觉得他会告诉他吗
You think he'll tell him?
除非他傻
If he's not an idiot.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没
I don't...
我很好
I'm fine.
德里克他
Derek is a...
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
不知道 只是
I don't know. I just...
在这呆会儿
I'm just staying here.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
他打算求婚
Uh, he's planning to propose.
什么
Wh-what?
主任
The chief.
你母亲写道 他说打算离开埃德勒
Your mother writes he, uh told her he would leave Adele
回来向她单膝跪地求婚
And come back and get on one knee and propose
貌似最后没有发生
But... I don't think he ever did.
真伤感
That's sad.
伤感吗
Is it?
也挺浪漫的
Or romantic.
看来 我们根本无法控制
It seems we have no control whatsoever...
自己的心
Over our own hearts.
矫形科的是吗
Ortho, right?
是的 -你好
Yeah, right. - Hi.
我是爱利桑那 洛宾斯 在儿科工作
I'm Arizona Robbins. Peds surgery.
在医院见过你
I've seen you at the hospital.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, no. I'm fine. I'm... fine.
我们那的人喜欢八卦
People talk. Where we work, they talk...
很八卦
A lot.
为了表示诚意
So for the sake of being honest
我该告诉你 我知道你的事
I-I think I should tell you that I know things about you
因为他们八卦
Because people talk.
你是指
You mean...
好极了
Terrific.
说对了
It is, actually...
被八卦是好事儿
The talk.
那里的人都喜欢你
People really like you over there.
他们尊敬你
They...they respect you
关心你 对你的事好奇
And they're concerned and interested.
他们真的喜欢你
They really like you.
个别人
Some of them...
真的"喜欢"你
Really like you.
你看上去不开心
You just...you look upset.
你也应该知道
And I...and I thought that you should know
八卦是好事儿
That the talk is good.
当你走出困境 当你
And when you're not upset when you're over...
不再沮丧
Being upset...
会发现喜欢你的人络绎不绝
There will be people lining up for you.
能报几个名字出来吗
You want to give me some names?
身边的世界瞬息万变
Conditions can change without warning.
你知道了
I think you'll know.
浪漫让人心动不已
Romance can make the heart pound...
而恐惧
Just like panic can...
真是蠢
This is stupid.
她绝不会喜欢的
She's gonna hate this.
这些花吗 哪个女孩不爱花
What, the flowers? girls love this crap.
太土了 我真是土鳖
It's a cliche? I'm a cliche?
土办法之所以成为土办法
Cliche became cliche for a reason.
是因为有实效
Because they worked.
心情异常激动 不是吗
It's great, isn't it
你对她怀有强烈的感情 而且
When you feel so strongly for someone, and it's...
不只是为了性
It's not just about the sex?
而是
It is...
真情
It's true.
你不该说这种话
You should not talk like that.
好吧 我不说了
Yeah, you're right.
准备妥当了 剩下的交给你了
Well, you're all set here. I'm gonna leave you to it.
多谢
Thanks.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
恐惧
And panic...
爱狄森
Addison?
能让澎湃的心绪嘎然而止
Can make it stop cold in your chest.
发生什么了
What happened?
难怪医生们哪怕费时费力
It's no wonder doctors spend so much time
也要保持平稳的心率
Trying to keep the heart stable...
让心脏慢慢地跳动
To keep it slow...
平稳地跳动
Steady...
规则地跳动
Regular...
不让心从喉咙口跳出来
To stop the heart from pounding out of your chest...
避免受坏消息惊吓
From the dread of something terrible...
避免满心期望
Or the anticipation...
等来一场空
Of something else entirely.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表