好吧 -麻醉 真厉害
It's okay. -An epidural hmm? Wow. I'm impressed.
死神真是看错你了
Death is so wrong about you.
怎么 她说了什么
Why? What did she say?
她说你是个娇娇小姐
That you're a priss.
真可惜他没怀孕 不然我们就可以剖腹产了
Too bad he's not pregnant. We could do a c-section.
我们可以帮你割阑尾 -或者截肢
We could take out His appendix. -Or amputate his foot.
我认真的
Seriously.
阑尾反正可有可无
He doesn't need his appendix.
可以找一个空着的手术是 切除他的阑尾
We could take out his appendix. We'll find an empty o.r.
一个小时就能完事
We'll be in and out In an hour.
我可在这儿躺着呢 -你可以看啊
I'm sitting right here. -Oh you could watch.
我们都不用帮你麻醉了
We wouldn't even Have to put you under.
反正已经麻醉过了 -我明天有空
You'd just stay On the epidural. -I'm off tomorrow.
我可以和他换班 这样他就可以休息了
I'd trade and take his shift So he could recover.
但是医生们都在啊
But they're all here.
他们忙着争抢主刀手术呢
They're busy chasing Solo surgeries.
这主意太有才了 我们会成功的
It's a genius idea. We would be rock stars.
不行 我绝不同意在小鸡鸡上插尿管
No. I draw a line At a tube in my penis.
绝不
Line drawn.
好吧
Fine.
我来
Do me.
从我开始 一个个按顺序来
As long as i can do One of you guys next.
成交
Done.
成交
Done.
什么情况
What do we got?
多处创伤 谢博德和亨特正在会诊
Massive injuries. Shepherd And hunt are working on him.
睡觉时梦游 撞穿了窗户
Guy was sleepwalking And took a 2-story header
从2楼跌了下来
Through a plate glass window.
夜惊 -能想象吗
Night terrors. -Can you imagine?
一觉醒来 浑身是伤
You wake up you're battered You're bruised
不知身处哪里从何而来 -就是我的写照嘛
You don't know where you are Or how you got there. -Yeah That sounds like my life--
结婚 背叛 同性恋 被甩
Married betrayed Gay abandoned
一觉醒来 真不知道我怎么会成了这样
And then i woke up and had No idea how i got here.
这肯定是我人生的低谷
I just figure This is the bottom.
非常低谷 不会更低了
This is as bad as it gets. It can only go up from here.
除了左胫骨和腓骨 其余的外伤都清理好了
Left tib/fib. The rest Of his trauma series is clear.
他要做CT脑内有积水 天啊 -不要 ivy 离开哪儿
He needs a head c.t. He's got Free fluid in there. Oh god. -No Ivy Get out of the way!
爸爸 -依维 前面有只美洲狮
Dad. -Ivy the mountain lion's Right there.
先生 你现在在医院 -依维 我女儿呢
Sir you're in a hospital. -Ivy! Where's my daughter?
爸爸 我在这 -它要杀我女儿 -他还在睡
Dad i'm right here! -He's gonna kill my daughter. -He's still asleep.
放开我 我要救我女儿 -冷静 斯特诺尔先生
Let me go. I've gotta get My daughter. -Calm down. Mr. Soltanoff Calm down.
来人帮帮忙 -救依维
Could we get Some help here please. -Get Ivy!
斯特诺夫先生 冷静 -依维 她需要我 放开我
Mr. Soltanoff calm down.Please. -Ivy! She needs me. Let go!
她需要我
Oh she needs me!
放开我 她需要我
Let go! She needs me!
好了 贝利在第二手术室进行阑尾切除
Okay bailey's got an appy in o.r. Two
所以这一层是空的
So this floor is out
不过我们的手术完全开放
But out patient surgery Is totally open.
好的 走吧
Okay let's go.
找什么呢
Looking for something?Hi um uh...
我们带赛迪逛逛
We were giving sadie The tour.
这是手术安排板
Uh this is the o.r. Board. Yeah.
这是病人
And--and--and this is A patient.
你很幸运 格蕾医生非常出色
Um you're in good hands. Dr. Grey is an excellent doctor.
你们等下去哪儿逛
What's next on the tour?
回技术训练室
Back to skills lab?
技术训练室 好主意
Skills lab. Great idea.
要和我的死党走了噢
Gotta stick with my allies.
娇笑的小姑娘 我说过了的
Smiley-face posters. That's all i'm saying.
hammer女士 什么问题
Mrs. Hammer what seems To be the problem?
我胃好痛
Uh i have this pain In my stomach
没办法消化
And i can't keep food down.
食物没经消化就排出了
It just goes Right through me.
告诉他你的结论 lauren 她有结论
Just tell him your theory Lauren. She has a theory.
我在这儿 我能自己说 -她觉得她得了胃癌
Okay i'm right here. I can speak. -She thinks She has stomach cancer
因为网上是这么说的
Because the internet Told her so.
没错 我没得妄想症 好吗
Yeah i'm not A hypochondriac okay?
他又不是我肚子里的蛔虫 -我也有个推论
He's not inside my body. -I have a theory too -By the way.
命名就是痢疾 -seth
It's a crazy disease Called diarrhea. -Seth.
好吧 我闭嘴 -我么检查下
Fine. Shutting up. -Let's--let's take a look.
好的
Okay.
你阑尾不痛
You're not tender Over your appendix
所以我们不需要做阑尾切除
So we don't need To take that out.
这很好 不是吗
Well that's a good thing Right?
你看起来很沮丧 -只是对你很失望
I mean you look upset. -Mm just disappointed...For you.
我要取下大便样本
I'm gonna have to collect A stool sample.
我真不信会出现这种事
I can't believe This is happening.
反正你的鼻子也不好看
It wasn't A great nose anyway.
不是的 我的鼻子很好看
Yes it was. What-- It was a nice nose.
放松点 我开玩笑呢
Relax. I was kidding.
以前就美呆了
It was a gorgeous nose...Ow.
以后还会这么美
And it will be again.
只要两周
Two weeks from now
就什么都看不出来了 -真的吗
You won't even be able To tell anything happened. -Really?
三周 顶多四周 -我恨你
m three weeks. Four tops. -I hate you.
你爱我
You love me.Ow.
会有点挤压感
Little pinch.Ow ow ow. Ow. Ow.
拜托 不疼的
Oh come on.That didn't hurt.
如果今年诸事顺利
Yeah well maybe if i was Having a good year
那可能只是挤压感
It would feel likeJust a little pinch.
可是很痛 马克 很痛很痛
But it hurts mark.It hurts a lot. Ow.
知道吗
You know what?
我本来只想局部麻醉
I was gonna do this With some local
但还是全身麻醉吧
But i think we'll use Conscious sedation
这样你一觉醒来 鼻子就已经好了
That way when you wake up Your nose will be fixed
崭新的一天就此开始
And it'll be A whole new day.
至少还有你在我身边 是吗
Okay well at least I'll still have you right?
你还会是我的朋友
You'll still be my friend
需要时和我作♥爱♥
And have sex with me When i want?
随叫随到
Anytime.
只要你鼻子修好
You know.Once your face heals.
我恨你
I hate you.
你爱我
You love me.
我打伤了个医生 我不明白
I hit a doctor? I-i don't understand.
我怎么在这 -你女儿说你做噩梦
What am i even doing here? -Your daughter said you were
你跳出了窗户 -你以前梦游吗
And jumped out of The window. -Do you have a history Of sleepwalking?
几年前我妻子过世时开始的
It started a couple of years ago When my wife died.
我吓坏了 我去过睡眠诊所
It scared me so much i went to One of those sleep clinics.
他们说只是压力过大 给我开了些安定
They said it was stress induced And gave me some clonazepam.
有效吗
How's that been working?
我独自抚养一个13岁的孩子
Well I'm raising a 13 year old
所以工作压力很大
So stress comes with the job.
我有段时间没发作了
I haven't had an episode In a while.
肯定是昨晚忘了吃药
I must have forgotten to take My pill tonight.
亲爱的
Honey...
对不起
I am so sorry.
你肯定吓坏了
You must have been so scared.
我没事 我很好 我只是担心你
I'm okay. I'm fine. I'm just worried about you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
斯隆医生 -你好
Dr. Sloan. Hi. Hello.
你知不知道静脉注射工具在哪儿
Do you know where they keep The i.v. Kits in here?
实习生们都死哪去了
And where the hell Are all the damn interns?
实习生正在实习
Um the interns Are interning.
忙着实习 非常非常忙
Busily interning.They're v-very busy.
斯隆医生 小格蕾
Dr. Sloan. Little grey.
我来取器械
I needed Some medical supplies.
在器械室碰到了这个实习生
Found the intern In the supply closet.
而不是约她一起来器械室
Did not invite the intern Into the supply closet.
快走 格蕾
Go away now grey.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表