休想
You don't have it.
托瑞斯医生
Dr. Torres.
欧麦利医生
Dr. O'malley.
没关系 查理
It's okay, Charlie.
你不必这么做的 -不 有必要
You don't have to do that. - No, I do,
因为你们都在尽量做好工作
'cause you were both just trying to do your job in there,
而你们的工作就是让人们安全团聚
And your job is to put people back together,
而不是把他们拆散 我理解了
Not take them apart, and I get that.
而且我也明白了即使活着回去
And I know it doesn't make sense to you
却只会伤害别人
That I would want to go back to a place
对你们来说也是没有意义的
Where people get hurt and die, but...
我们存在的意义因为我们也想帮助别人
We're there because we're trying to help people,
救助人们 和你们一样
Save people, same as you.
也是我的工作 我存在的意义
It's my job, who I am, it's...
如有有什么意外发生
If something happened,
然后突然间你不能继续从医
And suddenly you couldn't be a doctor anymore,
如果有人告诉你不能继续的话
If someone told you you couldn't do it anymore,
难道你们不会竭尽一切可能
Wouldn't you want to do everything you could possibly do
重新从医吗
To be a doctor again?
我们结婚甚至不到24小时
We haven't even been married 24 hours yet,
却已经吵了夫妻间的第一架了
And we've already had our first fight.
那是个好现象
That's a good sign.
争吵引向和谐的性生活
Fighting leads to good makeup sex.
你是不是又看见鸟在我的头顶飞翔
Are you watching birds fly around my head again?
我现在看起来绝对像白雪公主吧
Am I, like, totally snow white right now?
我只是不想伤害他
I just don't want to hurt him.
他会理解过来的
He'll come around.
可能会得一段时间 但当肿瘤消失后
It might take a while, but once that tumor disappears,
当你回到工作上 给人们做手术
Once you're back at work, cutting open other people,
他就会理解的
He'll come around.
那个是蜂鸟吗
Is it hummingbirds at least?
我真的很喜欢蜂鸟
I really like hummingbirds.
我们得和伊兹谈谈
We need to go talk to Izzie.
不 我们不能只是因为你未来的老公
No, we are not talking Izzie into having surgery
对你很生气 就去劝说伊兹做手术
Because your future husband is mad at you.
但他有权利生气
But he has a right to be mad
因为我们没有站在医生的立场去劝说
Because we didn't talk Izzie out of the surgery
伊兹不做手术 而只是站在朋友的立场
As her doctors, we did it as her friends.
不 作为医生我们的工作只是提供选择
No, our job as doctors is to present the options,
解答问题
Answer questions
然后让病人来决定他们的治疗过程
And let the patient decide their course of treatment.
那才是我们的工作
That is what we did. Right.
除了我可能也告诉了她的选择有
Except I may have presented her options as,
除非我死了 你不能做这手术
"you're having the surgery over my dead body."
他有权利生气
He has a right to be mad.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
是谁
Who is it?
伊兹 发生了什么事
Izzie? What the... what happened?
我不知道 斯万德在哪
I don't know. Where's Swender?
伊兹 让我来 伊兹 坐下
Izzie, let me take over. Izzie, come sit down.
血管和神经分离了
The vessels and nerves are separated.
皮瓣也好了
Skin flap is done.
再提醒我一遍为什么我这么做
Remind me again why I'm doing this.
请某人再提醒我一遍
Someone please remind me again.
你不知道这孩子会怎么样
You don't know what's gonna happen to this kid,
他可以赢多少战斗 可以拯救多少生命
How many fights he could win, how many lives he could save.
但如果你不这么做的话
If you don't do this,
他将毫无机会
He's never gonna get the chance.
我们不是在伤害他 我们没有
We're not doing harm. We're not hurting him.
我们在拯救他
We are saving him.
我们在按他的要求做
We're doing what he wants.
这就是他所需要的
It's what he wants.
血压还在下降
B.P.'s still dropping.
我们还要多一些血 我们得动作快点
We need more blood. We need to move faster.
我完工了
Okay, I'm done. I'm at the end.
我没看见任何的肠部穿孔
I didn't see any bowel perforation.
肯定有 再查一遍 -斯万达医生
It's there somewhere. Run it again. - Dr. Swender...
再查一遍
Run it again.
是的
Yes, ma'am.
白介素2注入得太多了
So much for I.L.-2.
你认为这是我的错吗
You think this is my fault?
你认为是我造成的吗
You think I did this to her?
没有
No, ma'am.
癌症是无法治愈的 杨
There is no cure for cancer, Dr. Yang.
这里只有我们 我们两个人而已
There's only us, the two of us, right here, right now,
和这个众所周知的嚣张病魔斗争
Fighting this thing as aggressively as we know how.
有时那意味着
And sometimes that means
向病人体内注入毒素会杀死癌症
Pumping toxins into the patient to kill the cancer,
同时有时 虽然不常见 但的确
And yes, sometimes, not very often, but sometimes,
那些毒素也会杀了病人
Those toxins kill the patient as well.
但艾利森当初来看我的时候
But Alison had three months to live
有三个月可以活
When she first came to see me,
而我成功地让她活了两年
And I have managed to keep her alive for two years.
所以不管什么时候我都不会放弃她
So I am not about to give up on her
或者是白介素2
Or the I.L.-2 anytime soon,
你也一样不应该放弃
And neither are you.
我当时不是在邀请你来观赏保险套
I wasn't asking you to come see the condo.
我是在邀请你和我一起住
I was asking you to move in with me...
如果那是你所想的话
If that's what you want.
是的
I do.
你这么想吗
You do?
是的 不是立刻
Yeah. Not right away.
当然不是 一年内吗 -还是十年
No, of course not. In, like, a year. - Ten years.
不好意思 刚才说什么 -呃 因为
I'm sorry, what now? - Oh, um, well, because
我好像还要做六年住院医生
I'll still be a resident for, like, six more years,
然后我想继续锻炼
And...and then I'd want to get my practice up and running.
七年怎么样
So... how about seven?
五年怎么样 -那我还是住院医生呢
How about five years? - I'll still be a resident.
那又如何 斯蒂文森和克莱夫也是住院医生
So? Stevens and Karev are residents.
梅瑞狄斯是住院医生 贝利是住院医生
Meredith's a resident, Bailey's a resident...
都结婚了 或者就快了
All married or soon to be,
而且是开心的 或者无论什么
And happily... or whatever.
不好意思 你是在向我
I'm sorry. Are you asking me...
求婚吗
To...to... to marry you?
不
No.
为什么 你愿意吗
Why? Would you?
我们一定得讨论这个吗
Um, should we be having this conversation?
也许不 -那 好吧
No, probably not. - No, I... That's... okay.
贝利医生 干得不错今天
Impressive work today, Dr. Bailey.
谢谢 那很有趣
Thank you, sir. It was fun.
对啊 难道不是吗
Yeah, it was, wasn't it?
听起来你们过得很开心啊
Sounds like you guys had a good day.
那个成神经细胞瘤的孩子怎么样了
Oh! How did the, uh, neuroblastoma kid do?
他好极了 手术非常顺利
Oh, he was awesome. The surgery was totally easy,
而且他会痊愈的
And he's gonna make a full recovery.
所以我有些希望你在那里
That's kind of why I wanted you there.
因为你成功救活的孩子
'cause the kids you can save
可以弥补你未能救活的那个
Almost make up for the ones you can't.
我要去监控他的术后情况
Anyways, I'm gonna go monitor him post-op.
然后我会去通知他家人那好消息
And then I'm gonna tell his family the good news.
你该过去看看 分享下欢乐 -好
You should stop by, come see the joy. - Okay.
我们不得不切除她的部分肠子
We had to resect part of her bowel.
不幸的是我们没能完成手术
Unfortunately, we weren't able to finish the surgery
因为她的情况很不稳定
Because she was too unstable.
现在她戴上了呼吸器
Right now she's on a ventilator
因为她自己不能呼吸
Because she can't breathe on her own.
但你们会完成那手术的 对吧
But, uh, you're gonna be able to finish the surgery, right?
是的 如果她的情况稳定了
Yes, if she stabilizes.
那时她就可以再次自己呼吸了是吧
And then she'll be able to breathe on her own again?
你女儿的心脏在手术过程中停止了
Your daughter's heart stopped during surgery,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表