我尽我所能教他干好外伤科
I did what I could to give him a decent education in trauma.
我并不知道他会去参军
I didn't know he was gonna go and enlist.
他快不行了 -找到原因了
He keeps coding. - Here's why...
开书型骨盆骨折
open-book pelvic fracture.
出血太多
There's too much bleeding.
现在送他去手术室他也会死在手术台上
We take him to an O.R. Now, he'll die on the table.
他得做血管造影术来抑制
He needs to go to angio if we're gonna stop
骨盆动脉出血 -窦性心搏 有波动了
The pelvic arterial bleeding. - Sinus tach. We have a rhythm.
跳动很小 但有跳动 -稳住骨盆
It's barely there, but it's there. - Let's stabilize the pelvis.
我知道医院里发生的事
I know what goes on in this hospital.
我知道战争让你变得一团糟
I know you're messed up from that war,
还不仅仅是些小事 别把他也搅进来
And not in a small way. Get him out of it.
需要我就呼我 我还有其他病人
Page me if you need me. I've got other patients.
你怎么把所有女的都惹了
How'd you piss off all the women?
带他去做血管造影术吧
Um, let's get our guy to angio.
血管造影术吗 他脉搏都没有
Angio? He's barely got a pulse.
现在不做就保不住他的命了
It's now or never if we want him to live.
走吧
Let's move.
先生 我知道不容易
Sir, I know it's tough,
但如果接下来几分钟你努力熬过去
But I'd personally be very grateful
我感激不尽
If you'd try and stay alive for the next few minutes.
也许儿科比普外科要生气勃勃些
Maybe we're bouncier in peds than in general surgery,
但我原以为你会大叫
But I thought that there would be a "yay"
或者跳起来呢
Or some jumping around.
因为作为一个获得顶级奖学金的人
'cause you look pretty dour for someone
你真是有点沉默了
Who's about to start a highly prized fellowship.
你是获得顶级奖学金了 是吧
You are about to start a highly prized fellowship, right?
我想到法子阻止乔治了 你一起干吗
Hey, I've got a plan to stop George. Are you in?
阻止乔治什么
Stop George from what?
他参军了 好 一起干
He joined the army. Yes, I'm in.
贝利 我跟你说话呢
Bailey, I'm talking to you.
你为什么要阻止他
Why are you trying to stop him?
因为他参军了 -还有呢
Because he joined the army. - And?
还有他是我的前夫
And because he's my ex-husband,
我还认识他的母亲 还很喜欢她
And I know his mom and I love his mom,
还有通常情况下伊兹会劝他的
And normally Izzie would talk sense into him,
但她现在得了癌症 脑部损伤还挺严重
But she's got cancer and kind of a bad mental deficit,
所以阻止他是我的责任了
So it's on me to stop him.
但你为什么想要阻止他
But why would you want to stop him?
因为他参军了
Because he joined the army.
你不觉得这是个问题吗
Don't you think that's a problem?
我觉得这样做很了不起
I think that's awesome.
了不起
Awesome?
你不嚼一下吗
You gonna chew?
我那被车压的病人在做血管造影术
My dragged-under-a-bus guy's in angio,
他们随时都可能呼我
And they're gonna page me any minute.
伊兹怎么样了 还有重复说话吗
How's Izzie? Is she reiterating anything?
没有了
No.
下午6点 你们的白♥痴♥同事
OK. At 6:00 P.M. your idiotic collegue
乔治·欧麦利会做完跟主任一起的手术
George O'malley would finish his surgery with the chief.
下午6点 你们会聚集到手术室外走廊
And at 6 P.M. you will be standing beside this in the O.R. hallway
投入到一场干涉活动里
Prepared to join an intervention.
什么 友好的人可能会把这称为干涉
What? Polite company might call it intervention
但我可不确定干涉也包括
Though I'm not sure interventions
在背后拿着鞭子吆喝人
Involve whooping people on the behind with a belt.
怎么了 他现在酗酒了吗 -他参军了
What, he's got a drinking problem now? - He joined the army.
什么 007吗 他怎么可能参军
What?! 007? He can't go to army.
他会被打死的
He's the guy that gets killed.
还是自己擦枪走火而死的
He's that guy who gets killed cleaning his own gun.
格蕾去动之以情
Grey is going to coax him back as a loving friend.
你们去晓之以理
You are going to use logic and reason
指出他这种做法有多蠢
To point out the idiocy of his ways.
斯蒂文斯会用癌症之人的眼睛眼巴巴看着他
Stevens will make sad cancer eyes.
如果这么做还行不通 克莱夫
And if all of that doesn't work, Karev, you're gonna pull out
你就出你那张我是在垃圾箱边长大的悲情牌
Your "I was raised out back with the trash cans" roots
狠狠打击他 -6点是吧
And just beat the crap out of him. - 6:00.
6点
6:00.
嗨
Hey there.
我知道这有点吓人 如果能让你觉得好受
I know this must be scary, but if it's any consolation,
你真是个孤胆英雄
You're a hard-core hero.
你救了那个女人
You saved that woman's life.
他是不是想写些什么
I-is he trying to write something?
你握得住吗
Can you hold this?
好吧
Oh, okay.
你明天就有力气了
You'll be stronger tomorrow.
通知一号♥手术室 让他们准备好
Call O.R. One. Tell 'em to get ready for him.
阿曼达 你不能来这里
Amanda, you can't be out here.
换做是你 这个时候你想一个人待着吗
Would you want to be all alone at a time like this?
在他救我前
We had 30 seconds of interaction
我们有30秒的接触
Before he saved my life,
我还很不友好
And... and I wasn't even nice.
我当时站在一个角落
I was standing on a corner when this...
这个相貌平平的男人就站在我旁边对我笑
Ordinary-looking guy stands next to me and smiles,
而我却忙着
And... and I'm so busy
跟帅哥搭讪
Scoping for someone hotter that...
我正眼都没瞧他
I don't even give him a second look.
接着我就只知道 他把我从
And next thing I know, he throws me
车前推开了 本来我是在前面的
Out of the way of a bus I'm about to walk in front of
现在他自己却差点儿丧命
And almost gets himself killed.
我真的情何以堪
He literally... he swept me off my feet.
床上躺的是我的王子啊
That is my prince in that bed.
好吧 你可以待到他们把他带去手术室前
Okay, you can stay until they take him to surgery.
别不识相 -要是你再离开我
Uh, not a good time. You know what? You walk away from me again,
我保证我一定会扯住你的头发 然后用力拉
I swear I will grab you by the hair and pull hard.
我可是爱丽桑那
I grew up with the name Arizona.
我在游乐场上学会了怎么玩阴的
I learned how to play dirty on the playground.
我情愿冒风险 你是我的选择
I stuck my neck out for you. You were my pick.
我很感谢这一切 但这是个重要的决定
And I appreciate that, but it's a big decision.
坦白说来 这是个很好的机会
It's not, frankly. It's the brass ring.
代价昂贵的 很有竞争力的机会
It's the most exclusive, it's the most competitive,
而且我们也完全够格
And we're as good as it gets.
没有人挡路没有人不赞成
Nobody lands this thing and says no.
我丈夫昨天跟我说
My husband informed me yesterday
如果我接受了儿科奖学金
That if I accept the peds fellowship,
如果我签了训练两年的合同
If I sign on for another two years of training
伴随着无止尽的工作时间和超强负荷
And the hours and the workload that come with it
当我成为主治外科医生
When I could be a general surgery attending
然后才回家准备晚餐时
And make it home for dinner,
他会向我提出离婚
He will divorce me.
这是个重要的决定
It's a big decision.
拯救那只手臂会是件不太容易的事
You're gonna have a hard time saving that arm.
如果我能及时到那一步的话
I can get him back to full function
我可以让它完全恢复
If I can get there in time.
我在考虑买♥♥个房♥子 -非常好啊
I'm thinking about buying a house. - Good for you.
我和梅瑞狄斯下午要去市政厅
Meredith and I are gonna go to city hall this afternoon.
我们要结婚了 -真的吗
We're getting married. - Really?
是的
Mm-hmm.
好消息 -我知道
That's great news. - I know.
如果我能救斯蒂文斯
If I could just save Stevens...-
你有权利获得幸福 你有权利步入婚姻殿堂
You're allowed to be happy. You're allowed to get married.
你有这权利
You've earned that right.
恭喜 你这幸运的家伙
Congratulations, you lucky bastard.
来 给个拥抱
Come here. Give me a hug.
为什么今天大家都在拥抱
Why is everyone hugging today?
哇 娇羞新娘哎
Oh, the blushing bride.
好了 说下那位无名氏的方案
All right, here is the plan for our john doe.
谢博特 你负责抽空膜上出血
Shepherd, you'll evacuate the epidural.
我和格蕾负责内伤
Grey and I will correct the internal injuries.
这样就给出空来让托瑞斯安置内部固定器
That'll make room for Torres to place the internal fixator.
斯隆 你还应该会有些时间来处理那手臂
Sloan, you should still have time to work on the arm
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表