你觉得你见鬼是因为这移植的心脏
You think you're haunted by your transplanted heart,
但你不还在这等新的移植呢嘛
But you're here for a new transplant.
不是 我正要告诉你这个呢
No! That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我不想要 我不要新的心脏
I don't want it. I don't want the new one.
我就想让你们把这个拿出来
I just want you to take the old one out.
等等 这简直太蠢了 拿着这个心脏 兄弟
Wait. That's just plain stupid. Take the heart, man.
既然人家给你了 你就拿着啊
Take the heart if they offer it.
他刚说他不要捐赠的心脏
Did he just say he doesn't want the donor heart?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
克雷 比道尼 你有没有意识到 如果没有新的心脏
Clay bedonie, are you aware that without a new heart,
在突然而极其痛苦的死去之前
You'll live a short life attached to a
你只能依附机器活很短的时间
Machine before dying a sudden and agonizing death?
看见没 我就是说的这个
See, that--That's what I'm talking about.
每五次平滑针后缝合 然后交换
Five parallel pulley stitches per cut, then switch.
你确定我会不疼吗
You sure I'm numb?
疼就挺住
Toughen up.
当一个住院医生被选去参加主刀手术
When one of our residents gets picked for the solo surgery,
我们中的一个也能参加 这是我们的目标
One of us gets to scrub in, so we have a goal here.
想着目标 -主刀手术 完全值得的
Focus on the goal. Solo surgeries. - Totally worth it.
主刀手术 完全值得
Solo... surgeries. Totally worth it.
你们好
Hello, hello.
我需要人去跑几个地方 再去取X光片
I need someone to run these labs and pull these x-Rays, please.
会做的
Will do.
这地方看起来挺适合休息的嘛
Hey, this looks like a cool place to hang out.
你们在干什么呢
What are you guys doing?
这是给实习生的 是我们的地盘
This is for interns. It's--It's our hangout.
去找你们自己的
Go find your own.
对不起
Sorry.
主刀手术
Solo surgeries.
完全值得
Totally worth it.
要是不能走了 我就不活了
I don't want to live if I can't walk.
我们会竭尽全力来保你的腿
We'll do our best to save the leg
我是流浪者 我靠走路为生
I'm homeless. Walking is how I survive.
那是我能生存下来的方法
It's how I... get from one day to the next.
马里昂大街在早晨2点至6点是安全的
Marion street's safe from 2:00 to 6:00 a.M.
然后我走到半旗桥上
And then I go over the half-Mast bridge,
在那儿待到6点30 等车流多起来
And I hang there till 6:30 until the traffic hits.
然后我走到贝尔镇 在河边溜达
And then I go over to Belltown and hang out on the waterfront.
在河边的时候 要是不方便的话
And then the waterfront, if it's trouble,
我就回到第4街
Then I go back up to 4th street.
我是没家的人 我不能不走路
I'm homeless. I-I can't not walk.
我 我该怎么办 我该怎么办啊
I, What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?
你的伤势很严重
Your injuries are critical.
如果我们不给你做手术的话
If we don't get you to surgery--
你们的手术能让我走路吗
Will your surgery make me walk?
那我就不做了
Then I don't want it!
好吧 可以
Okay. All right.
你们听到他说的了 手术取消
You heard the man. The surgery's off.
我很感激你能告诉我
I appreciate you trying to advise me to do
你认为的最好的
what you think is best.
那些是事实 不是建议
These are facts, not opinions.
我要说的是
What I'm saying is--
他想说的是 与其不安的活着
He's trying to say he would rather live a shorter life
不如少活些时候
That's unhaunted than a longer one that is.
我没说我同意 我只是...
I'm not saying I agree. I'm just...
我还是站那去好了
I'm just gonna stand over here.
好主意啊
That's a good idea.
心脏从我身体里拿出来之后
The heart that you take out of me,
会怎么处理
What happens to it?
拿去做病理 然后作为医疗废物处理掉
It goes from the O.R. to pathology to medical waste.
我得要回来 用它祭奠
I need that heart back for ritual.
我们要遵守法律 医院是有规定的
We have laws. There are rules.
规定就是规定
Rules are rules.
也许我们能折衷一下
Maybe there's a compromise to be made here.
或许我们可以 我不知道
Uh, we could, I don't know, uh,
给他放回原来的心脏 完成仪式
Give him back the old heart to do the ritual,
同时新的心脏仍旧继续工作 -不
Then give him a chance to live by still putting the new heart in. -No.
不 这样行不通
No. It doesn't work that way.
还是会闹鬼的 会有新鬼出现
I will still be haunted, just by a new ghost.
我们有规章
There are rules.
我们有法律 还有规章 规不可破 法不可违
We have laws, and there are-- Rules are rules and laws are laws.
不行
No.
那么就这样
So that's it?
不手术 你就这么走开了
No surgery? You're just gonna walk away?
我是尊重病人的意愿
I'm respecting the patient's wishes.
病人还有伤 情况还不稳定
The patient's unstable with an open wound.
我们在处理啊
Which we are packing.
病人就要死了 -你不能就这么一走了之
This guy is circling the drain. -You cannot just walk away.
别插手我的急救室 -你的急救室
Don't tell me how to run things in my e.R. -Your e.R.?
我们救死扶伤
We save lives here.
我们才不草草处理病人 任他们去死
We don't just patch up patients and leave them to die.
如果你做不到
If you can't handle that,
滚回你的沙漠去 这里有我们就够了
Go back to the desert and leave us here to do our jobs.
托瑞斯医生
Dr.Torres,
请告诉我 你能找到办法给他双腿
Please tell me you can figure out some way to build this man some legs.
右股骨骨折了
Well, the right femur's toast.
还有臀部和半个骨盆也是
So is the hip and half the pelvis,
但是如果我在这放些钢钉 这里放个钢板
But if I put some pins here and maybe a plate here...
我是说 这儿有些可利用的骨碎片
I mean, there are some viable bone fragments.
我们并不是无从下手 你怎么想 -很大胆
We're not starting from nothing. What do you think? -I think it's wild.
行了吧 她没问你 -她才第一天上班
All right, she wasn't talking to you. -It's her first day.
能不能不要这么
Could you not be so..
不 她是实习生 她要明白自己的地位
Could you not be so- -No, she's an intern. She needs to learn her place.
我觉得这需要很多的硬件
I think it's a lot of hardware.
这个男的需要的是一条全新的腿
What the guy needs is a whole new leg.
也许我能办到
Well, maybe I can do that.
没错 我的意思是 这像一个谜题
Yeah, I mean, it's kind of a puzzle.
我只需要弄明白我需要什么器械
I just need to figure out what
怎么样去完成
Equipment I need and--And how to pull it off.
像积木 -那可比积木高科技多了
Like lincoln logs. -Uh, it's a little more high-Tech than that.
就是像积木一样
It's exactly like lincoln logs.
我需要你们帮我找来医院所有的钛金属
I need you guys to grab every piece of titanium we've got in the hospital.
我需要医院的规章制度来说明
Um. I need the hospital rules to specify the fact that we must
所有医生必须尊重病人的信仰
Respect all religious and spiritual beliefs of our patients.
规章
The rules?
没错 我在请求您发布这条部门规章
Yeah, I'm asking you to declare a rule of our department.
关于医生尊重病人信仰的规章
That we respect the beliefs of our patients?
是的 -可那不是普遍的礼貌吗
Yes. -Isn't that just common courtesy?
是的 -那我为什么要发布规章
Yes. -Then why am I declaring it?
迪克逊医生不具备这种礼貌 但是她信仰规章
Um... Dr. Dixon doesn't do common courtesy, but she understands rules.
所以如果有规章 就一切顺利
So if it's a rule, we're golden.
若没有 将出现一个发疯的病人 生气的医生
If not, we have a pissed-Off patient an apoplectic surgeon,
这些会毁掉一场成功的心脏手术
And none of those things makes for a successful
更别提拉拢狄克逊医生了
Procedure on a faulty heart, not to mention the failure to woo.
你希望我把这宣布为一条规章
You want me to announce it as a rule.
我就是目击证人 你只要举个右手
I'm here's a witness, you can maybe raise your right hand,
左手放到外科医生办公桌上 当参考书
Put your left one on the "physicians' desk reference."
那是一条规章
It's a rule.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪克逊医生 我是克里斯蒂娜·杨
Dr. Dixon, I'm Cristina Yang.
我是这里的住院医师
I'm a resident here,
我从实习生开始就专攻心脏科
And I've been focused on cardio since I began my internship.
我非常期待如果您能够
I'm certainly looking forward to anything that
其他人被调离这个案子了吗
You might- - Were the other ones taken off my case?
什么其他人
Oh, uh, what other ones?
那个黑人 男的 金发的
The black one, the male one, the one with yellow hair.
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
那你干嘛和我说话
Then why are you talking to me?
翰医生到底怎么了
S-- What happened to Hahn?
无论发生了什么 一定有个原因吧
Wh-Whatever made Hahn leave, it can be fixed.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表