我希望你也不要
And I hope you won't either.
我知道你觉得这不对
I know you think this is wrong.
就随我的意思行不
Just let me do this.
求你们...
Please...
求你们救
Please help.
救我
Help me.
我 我还不想死
I... I don't want to die.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
立刻呼叫谢博德
Page Shepherd right now!
四楼出现紧急情况
Code blue, fourth floor.
我该插管了吗
Should I thread the catheter?
我想去看看大峡谷
I want to see the Grand Canyon.
确保能在超声波上观测到
Make sure you can visualize it on the ultrasound.
事实上 我想徒步旅行
I want to hike it, actually.
我想看人死去的人名坠落
I want to look out over dead man's drop
用弯曲电导的方法 -不是因为我死了
Use bend guidewire way. - Not because I'm dead.
而是因为那景观
Just 'cause, you know, the view.
闭嘴 -你说什么
Shut up. - What was that?
没什么 我该看着针尖吗
Nothing. Should I be able to see the needle tip?
是的 腔内的阴影就是导管
Yeah, that shadow within the lumen is the catheter.
有什么消息了吗
Have we heard anything?
器官捐献组织那有消息了吗
From U.N.O.S., have we heard anything?
我再打给他们
I'll call them back.
我还想去看看♥中♥国♥的长城
I'd also like to see the great wall of china.
你知道的 我这辈子去过很多地方
You know, I did a lot of traveling in my life,
但我从没去过亚洲 我挺后悔的
But i never made it to asia, and i regret that.
好了 斯蒂文斯 医生
Okay, Dr. Stevens,
我想说的是 你这个倔脾气女人
My point, you unbelievably stubborn woman...
除此之外 我还能看什么
Is there are other things I would like to do and see
不 这是利多卡因啊 你注意听了吗
No, that's lidocaine. Are you paying attention?
很多我想做的却做不了
Things that i would like to do, but I can't.
我既去不了天堂 地狱 也去不了亚洲
I can't go to heaven or hell or to Asia.
除了这我什么都做不了
I can't do anything but this...
直到你醒来 证实这一切
until you wake up and figure it out.
你不是已经告诉我了么
Wod you just tell me already?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 -你还是去休息下吧 史蒂芬医生
I'm sorry. -Why don't you take a little break, Dr. Stevens?
听说斯隆的小♥弟♥弟♥被人弄断了 -真的么?
you hear sloan broke his goods?
就在寻呼室 上帝啊 我都能听到他叫了
in that on-call room. swear to god. i heard him screaming.
跟托瑞斯?
with torres?
可能 但不管是谁伤了他
maybe. but whoever it was,
那就是我想要的那种女人
that's a girl i want on me.
是托瑞斯干的?
was it torres?
我怎么知道 我是说 这不关我的事
how should i know? i mean, it's not my business.
这不关任何人的事 包括你在内
it's nobody's business, and it's definitely not yours.
我是说 我一点不知道
i mean, not--not--not that i know.
但如果我知道是谁伤了斯隆的小♥弟♥弟♥
but if i did know who broke mark sloan's penis
我也不会告诉你 因为我们连朋友都不是
i wouldn't even tell you because we're not even friends.
我拿出你的阑尾 这差点毁了我的前途
i mean, i took out your appendix and almost ended my career.
这没能让我们成为朋友
that doesn't make us close.
我希望他在20分钟内准备好进手术室
i want him prepped and into the o.r.in 20 minutes.
yes, sir.
好的
你早该呼叫我了
you should've paged me a long time ago.
当我问起他怎样时 你该告诉我真♥相♥
you should've told me the truth.
我只是想满足病人的愿望
better yet, whi was following how the patient's wishes.
他杀了5个女人
he killed five women.
就像你坚持自己的想法 我也坚持我的
as much as you believe you're right, i think i'm just as right.
如果我当时告诉你 那会引起一场争执
if i said something to you, there would've been a debate.
他从刚开始到这儿就操控了你
he's been manipulating you since he got here.
他专门捕食年轻女人
he preys on young women.
我以他医生的名义做了这个决定
i made a decision as his doctor.
这是个坏决定 是个错误的决定
it was a bad decision. it was the wrong decision.
你来参加他的手术
you're gonna scrub in on the surgery,
好好看着我如何不遗余力拯救他
and you're gonna watch while i try like hell
来弥补你错误的决定
to undo what you did.
他的颅内压快降到25以下了
his i.c.p.is not going under 25.
导尿管阻塞了么 -没有
Is the catheter occluded? -It's fine.
好吧 试着调节下滴注器的高度
All right, try adjusting the height of the drip chamber,
把床再调上10度 -这是做什么
and let's raise his bed up another 10 degrees. -What'll that do?
还不够
not much.
杰克逊 杰克逊 你听妈妈说
jackson. jackson, you listen to mommy.
现在还不是时候
it is not time.
你现在还不能放弃
you do not get to go yet.
你得在这里陪着我 听到么?
you have to stay here with me. you hear me?
你陪着妈妈 宝贝 现在还不是时候
you stay with mommy.it is not time, baby.
我爱你 我需要你去战斗
i love you, and i need you to fight.
我需要你去战斗 杰克逊
i need you to fight, jackson.
是 阴♥茎♥断裂
yeah, that's a penile fracture.
噢 我想自杀
oh, i'm gonna kill myself.
等我们动完手术你就能自杀了
we should operate, and then you can kill yourself.
噢 天啊 -你能做手术?
oh, god. can you do it?
他? 噢 不 他是个非人类
him? oh, no.he's a meatballer.
他做事细致 而且不会说出去
he is meticulous, and he will keep his mouth shut.
我以前做过类似的手术 不算太复杂
i've done operations like this before.it's not that complicated.
战场上常有这种事 是么
guys run into this problem on the battlefield, do they?
我不想跟你讨论士兵们
i don't think you and i should talk about
是怎么出现这种情况的
how guys run into this.
准备好手术室 我们得动作快点
uh, line up an o.r.we need to get in fast,
否则你就终身残废了
or you risk permanent damage.
噢 上帝啊 千万别让我终身残废
oh, god.no permanent damage, please.
嗨
hey
小格蕾 走开
little grey , go away
我不想让你见我这样
i don't want you to see me like this.
是我让你变成这样的
but i made you like this.
求你了
please
求你了
please
什么情况 欧麦利
talk to me, o'malley.
上帝
my god
这家伙不是器官捐赠者
the guy's not a donor,
他们试图把他拔♥出♥来♥
and they're about to unplug him.
谢博德医生
dr. shepherd.
贝利医生
dr. bailey.
我恳求你停下
i need...y-you to stop.
我恳求你放下手术刀
i need you to put down the scalpel.
这个男人企图自杀
this man is trying to kill himself,
求上帝宽恕 我希望你能满足他
and god forgive me, i need you to let him.
贝利医生 请你离开我的手术室
you need to leave my o.r., dr. bailey.
五天后 五天后这个男人就要死了
five days... in five days, this man is going to die,
他的器官将跟随他一同死去
and his organs are going to go with him.
他们会埋葬他的身体
they'll be buried with his body,
那些器官会在地下腐烂 这是种犯罪
and they'll rot in the ground, and that i-is a crime.
这是违背生命意志的犯罪
it's a crime against life.
而离这种犯罪只有五天了
it's only five days.that's it.
这就是为什么我们要从他身体里取出器官
that's all we're taking from him,
他根本不想要它们
and he doesn't want them anyway.
我们都曾经宣誓过 米兰达
we took an oath, miranda.
我知道
i know... that.
我知道我们宣誓过
i know we took an oath,
但现在 那些誓言已经没有意义
but... right now, that oath...makes no sense.
都毫无意义了 无意义
it makes no sense.it doesn't.
所以请你停下 停下
so just stop. just stop.
别再对这个人做任何挽救
don't do anything else for this man.
如果我停下这手术
if i stop this surgery...
那就和我把手术刀插♥进♥他的头颅没区别
it's the same as me sticking this scalpel into his brain.
这就是你想要的么?
is that what you want?
是的
yes.
这就是我想要的结果
that's what i want.
对不起 你想怎么做
i'm sorry.what do you want?
我知道这让你极度痛苦
i know this is excruciating.
但我想的是
but what i want...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表