我们每年都有一次许愿的机会
We all get at least one good wish a year
对着蛋糕上的蜡烛
Over the candles on our birthday.
有人不断许愿
Some of us throw in more--
漂亮的睫毛
On eyelashes...
清澈的喷泉
Fountains...
一夜成名
Lucky stars.
时不时的
And every now and then...
某个愿望得以实现
One of those wishes comes true.
我不想去上班了
Oh, I don't want to go to work.
这里多暖和 就像个蚕茧
It's warm in here. it's a cocoon.
不用对着克里斯蒂娜的臭脸
No cristina with the mean face.
不用抢救生命
No lives to save.
来场急速"战斗"吧 能让我舒坦些
A quickie? a quickie will make me feel better.
当然要来一场急速"战斗"
Yeah, we definitely need a quickie.
然后呢
So what then?
心满意足了吗
Is it as good as we hoped?
我们是沉浸在欢乐之中
Do we bask in the warm glow of our happiness?
还是
Or...
陡然发现
Do we just notice
还有一长串愿望
We've got a long list of other wishes
尚未许下
Waiting to be wished?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
什么 谢谢
What? oh. yeah, thank you.
听着 时间紧迫 都听好了
Whew. okay, we gotta move fast, people, so focus.
欧麦利去pit 克莱夫跟着我
Uh, o'malley, the pit. karev, you're with me.
有个手术要做 斯蒂文斯 诊所预算该算好了
We've got a surgery. stevens, the clinic budget is due.
杨 格蕾 在外伤室等主任 -什么 为什么
Yang, grey, wait for the chief at the trauma bay. - what? why?
我们俩 -是的 你们俩 我不知道目的
Both of us? - yes, both of you. I don't know what.
也不知道原因 你们去就是了
I don't know why. just go.
两人都愤怒于沉默之中
They're all silent rage-y.
什么情况 -你看
What do you got? - take a look.
什么情况
So what do we have?
caldwell 监狱里那个
Caldwell-- as in the prison?
没错
Yeah.
这位贵宾的情况研究清楚了
You've read up on our V.I.P.?
是的 多处刺伤 浑身是伤
Yes. multiple stab wounds, badly beaten--
手术将全程有守卫看守
He'll have guards with him at all times.
带着手铐脚镣手术
Cuffs stay on, leg irons stay on.
留心注射器针头等尖锐物
Watch your syringes, sharps and pins.
我可不想出差错
I don't want any accidents.
他到了 你们四人协助我 实习生没份
And he's here. you four are my team. no interns.
此事动静越小越好
I want to keep this as quiet as possible.
让他快进快出
Get him in and out quickly,
做完手术快速送走 -PDR是什么
Patch him up and get him on his way. - what's "p.d.r."?
尽快完成手术
Get him out of trauma as fast as you can.
那些守卫很容易引起注意
Those guards are going to attract a lot of attention.
主任 这上面盖有PDR 是什么意思
Uh, sir, it's stamped p.d.r. what is p.d.r.?
囚犯
Prisoner...
死囚
Death row.
各位早上过得如何
How's everybody doing this morning?
实习医生格蕾 第五季 第11集
Greys Anatomy S05E11
登先生 能听见我说话吗
Mr. Dunn, can you hear me?
你的声音真美 -好了
You have a lovely voice. - okay...
全套外伤检查
We need a trauma series.
我也不愿打扰 但我
Oh, I hate to be a bother, but my--
我的腿疼得不行
My legs really, really hurt.
我的腿被捅了吗
Was I stabbed in the leg?
我们检查过你的腿 未发现异常
We checked your legs. we didn't find anything.
还需要胸椎和腰椎拍片 -做CT就行了
We should add t-spine and l-spine films. - we're gonna get a c.t. anyway.
多余的拍片是无用功 -多拍几张又何妨
Extra films are a waste of time. - couple more shots can't hurt.
要是我的腿没被捅 为何我感觉如此
If I wasn't stabbed in the leg, why does it feel like I was?
听着 你说的越少 我们越能专心工作
You know, the less you talk, the more we can work.
德瑞克
Derek.
没关系 增进了解后他就会友善些
That's okay. he'll warm up as we get to know each other.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
走着瞧 你我之间并无天壤之别
You'll see. we're not that different, you and i.
人们见我们时还活着
People are alive when they meet us,
然后峰回路转
And then that all changes somehow.
你好
Hi there.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我向你问好
I'm saying hello.
听着
Listen...
我的挚友向我提出要求
My best friend made one simple request--
让我别碰你 我失信了
That I not get anywhere near you--and I slipped.
那晚很美妙 你也很美妙
It was fantastic. you're fantastic.
但是不会再发生了
But it's not gonna happen again...
永远
Ever.
好吧
Okay.
该死的
Damn it! ow.
看来你髋部摔断了
Yep, I think you broke your hip.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
拜托
Come on.
你跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
上个月我在人行道上摔了一跤
Last month, I tripped on the sidewalk
断了一根肋骨
And I cracked a rib.
四月 我洗澡时摔倒 断了手
In april, I fell in the shower and I broke my arm.
一月 做瑜伽时断了两根手指 瑜伽啊
January? broke two fingers doing yoga. yoga.
这是今年第六次了
This is my sixth break in a year.
所以我盯着苍天
And so I stare at the heavens,
虽然对上天毫无信仰
And without any belief in a higher power
但我必须找人责怪 于是我大喊
But a desperate need to blame someone, I yell
TMD拜托 -这个怎么样
"come freakin' on." ow. - okay, tell you what?
去整形外科做一些检查
How about we call ortho, have 'em run a few tests?
总比仰天大叫要有用些
Might be a little more satisfying than shouting to the heavens.
谢谢
thank you.
杰克逊 普雷斯科特
Jackson Prescott!
你又长高了
You shot up again?
没有 -那怎么看上去这么高
No, I didn't. - well, then why do you look so big?
因为你矮 -我一直都矮 你长高了
'cause you're short. - I've always been short. you grew.
贝利医生 我要给杰克逊做检查
Dr. Bailey, while I check out jackson,
请你给梅林达解释一下今天的手术
Why don't you take Melinda through today's procedure?
没问题
Yeah, no problem.
来吧
Come on.
看到了没 他的肤色更黄了
Did you see? he looks more yellow.
kenley医生会为他检查肝功能
Okay, Dr. Kenley's gonna check his liver function test.
开始前 我先说明一下
Look, before we start, let me explain something.
杰克逊做过十二次肠切除术
Jackson has had 12 bowel resections.
每次杰克逊来这儿 肯利医生都会叫我
Dr. Kenley calls me anytime Jackson's here.
梅林达是个单身母亲
Now Melinda is a single mom.
她疯狂工作只为确保
She works like a maniac to make sure
他可爱的儿子能付得起医药费 -玛兰达
That beautiful boy has health coverage. - Miranda--
让我说 这个家庭十分特殊
Don't even start. this is a special family.
我们要尽可能地帮她
We do whatever we can to help.
没有这个必要 我
It's really not necessary. I--
有必要
It is necessary.
我们会照顾好你儿子
We'll take good care of your kid.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我们谈谈手术
Now let's talk about the surgery.
我这次能吃棒棒糖了吗
Are you gonna let me have a lollipop this time?
我的胃好多了 -是吗
My stomach's not so bad right now. - it's not?
那我怎么会要从那里再切除一小块呢
So how come I'm about to cut a piece out of it again?
给我一根棒棒糖 如果我能控制住
Give me one of the lollipops, and if I keep it down,
就不需要做手术了 -我可不这么
We don't have to do the operation. - I'm not sure that's gonna...
我可不
I'm not...
我 -肯利医生
I'm... - Dr. Kenley?
杰克逊 按下蓝色按钮
Jackson, hit the blue button.
就在你身后 蓝色按钮
Right behind you-- hit the blue button.
蓝色警报 四楼 蓝色警报 四楼
Code blue, fourth floor. Code blue, fourth floor.
蓝色警报 四楼 蓝色警报 四楼
Code blue, fourth floor. Code blue, fourth floor.
天哪 发生了什么
Oh, my god. what happened?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表