来吧 好的
Come on. All right.
亨特医生 有时间么
Dr Hunt.Got a second?
一会就有事了 说吧
It's about to get a little loud in here, sir, but shoot.
听着 我们准备奖励一位
listen, we're getting ready to award
第二年实习生一个主刀手术
The first solo surgery to a second-Year resident.
我要你选人
I want your take.
不明身份的男性 35岁左右
Uh-- Unidentified male mid-30s
失去脉搏
Lost vitals in the field
电击后窦性心搏过速
Shocked him back into sinus tach.
双手骨折 骨盆不稳定
Possible fractures in both arms, unstable pelvis.
好了 三下 一 二 三
Okay, on.three, Two, three.
好的 来
Good go.
打开右心室监测仪 腹部僵硬
Open right tib/fib rigid abdomen.
这男人怎么了? -在高速立交上发现他的
What doesn't this guy have? Found him under a freeway overpass.
警♥察♥认为是有人把他扔那的
Cops think someone threw him over.
在把他揍了半死之后?
After they beat him half to death?
那个单独外科手术是个比赛么?
So it's a contest, the solo surgery?
你是新来的 你跟他们没私交
You have fresh eyes. You don't know them personally.
也没恩怨 感情之类的
You don't have any history any relationship.
这样的情况这里很少有 -我考虑下
That perspective is rare here. -I'll give it some thought.
韦伯医生 我在想
Oh, Dr.Webber, I was just wondering
想到那个主刀手术 我认为
Regarding the solo surgery, I presume it's gonna be
应该是一个普通的外科手术吧
A general surgery?
我想做好准备 -该知道的时候你会知道的
I just wanted to be prepared. -You'll know when you all know.
还有件事 我急诊室记录显示
And one more thing, if my E.R. Reports are right
你连着工作了三天
You've been working for three days straight.
你什么时候睡觉的? -你是对每个人都记录
When do you sleep? You keep tabs on all your attendings
还是只针对新来的? -他的静脉破裂了
Or just the new guys? His I.V. Blew.
杨 他需要立刻插管 -知道 我正在做
Yang, he needs that access now. -Yes, I'm doing it, sir.
要是你把这放进去他能多撑会
This will buy him some time until you get that line in.
要是你少担心怎么去赢比赛
If you were less worried about winning contests
你可能早做好了
You might have thought of it.
这么说来 你们要令我心脏病发作
So you're...gonna give me a, a heart attack, literally?
专业术语叫酒精烧蚀
it's a technique called alcohol ablation
通过插入你大腿动脉的导管
through a catheter in your femoral artery.
翰医生会直接向你的心脏内注入酒精
Dr.Hahn will inject ethanol straight into your heart.
酒精会烧死它所触及的细胞
The alcohol will incinerate any tissue cells it touches.
斯蒂文斯医生
Dr.Stevens?
我们会将你心室中
w-We're gonna be burning away
导致阻碍你摄入氧气
The muscle in your ventricle that's
的肌肉烧死
Blocking your ability to get oxygen.
如果我们成功了
If we're successful
你会立马觉得如释重负 所以
You should feel immediate relief, so...
我就能呼吸了吗?
Just like that, I'll... be able to breathe?
就是这样
Just like that.
他手术时不能睡着么? -恐怕不行
And he can't be asleep during the procedure? -I'm afraid not.
斯蒂文斯医生会要求你咳嗽
Dr. Stevens here will be asking you to cough
吸气和呼气
Inhale and exhale.
来瞧瞧我有没有死了?
And checking to see if I'm dead yet?
麦克 别这样
Mike stop.
那可是心脏病发作啊
I mean, it...it is a heart attack right?
这是个危险的手术
It's a dangerous procedure
但我们也能监测和掌控这个手术
But it's one that we can monitor and control.
如果你不做
And if you don't have it
你下次遇到心脏病发的时候
The next heart attack you have--
就是你最后一次 -置我于死地
And you will have one-- -Will kill me.
答应我你会让我醒着 我
Promise you'll keep me awake? I
我可不想死
I don't want to miss this.
在麦克去手术室之前
I want Mike's latest echo and angio
我要再看下他最新的回波和心血管造影
Before he goes to the cath lab.
你是不是怕了? -什么? 为什么?
Are you freaking out? -What? Why?
你觉得我会么 -这个人住在丹尼的病房♥
Do you think I should be? -This patient... in Denny's old room?
今天会回想起丹尼很多次 伊兹
It's a lot of Denny for one day, iz.
是很多 很多
It is a lot. A lot.
你也觉得对丹尼的回忆太多了?
Is it a lot of Denny for you too?
我是说 你想到关于多少丹尼的事?
I mean, how much Denny are you experiencing?
伊兹 你能做到的
Iz, you can do this.
我的疼痛加剧 我的疼痛加剧
My pain is getting worse. My pain is getting worse.
我讨厌这个
I hate this.
对着这塑料人练习
I'm not gonna win the solo surgery
我肯定赢不了主刀手术 -你才不会赢
Practicing on plastic man. -You're not gonna win the solo surgery
你本来就烂 -你对病人的态度才叫烂
Because you suck. -Your bedside manner is what sucks.
什么 你刚说什么
What? What did you say?
科技真是太神奇了
Ain't technology amazing?
死去吧 我要去练习医学了
Screw this. I'm gonna practice medicine.
你继续在这玩你的娃娃吧
You go ahead and play with your doll.
怎么了 被人说两句就怕了?
What's the matter, scared of a little education?
你真棒
you are so awesome
你真
you are so--
不不不不 斯坦
No! No! No! No! Stan!
一个人要做过什么才会被揍成这样
What does a guy have to do to get a beating this bad?
也许他醒过来以后会告诉我们
Maybe he'll tell us when he wakes up.
希望他可以坚持到那时候
Well let's hope he makes it that long.
3号♥ 这些送交化验 然后去趟停尸房♥
Uh three run these to the lab and then go by the morgue
然后拿张无名尸体登记表
And get the forms for an unclaimed body.
他需要做胸管 不是吗?
He's gonna need a chest tube right?
因为主刀手术就要到了 我只是希望
Because I was just hoping--With the solo surgery coming up--
主刀手术是要到了 你更要给我留下好印象
With the solo surgery coming up your job is to impress me.
快去吧 -杨医生 主刀手术是要到了
So go. -Dr. Yang with the solo surgery coming up
你更要给我留下好印象
Your job is to impress me.
你已经在安排这个人死后的程序了
You are planning for this man's death
而我还在尽力抢救 -我只是做好准备 抱歉
While I am fighting for his life. -I was trying to be prepared. I'm sorry.
我不需要道歉 我只需要一名医生 尽职些吧
I can't use sorry. I could use a doctor. Be one.
你的转移瘤
The kind of metastases you have
可能导致自发性出血
Are prone to spontaneous bleeding.
所以手术风险相当大
So there are considerable risks to the surgery.
你是说这次的手术可能更冒险
Are you saying this one might be dicier?
可能更冒险
Might be a little dicier?
比之前的手术更冒险
Much dicier than previous surgeries.
我想说明白
I want to be clear.
不切除肿瘤你还可以活几个月
You can live with this tumor for months if not longer.
不 不要这样活着
Not--Not like this.
不要这么痛苦的活着
Not feeling this bad.
我明白风险是必然存在的
I understand that risks are part of the package.
所以你们这些医生让我一眼花
That's why you people make me go cross-Eyed
就签协议
Signing all these forms.
你在签不抢救协议
You're signing a "do not resuscitate" order?
如果我的时间到了 -她不想靠机器维持生命
If it's my time to go -She doesn't want to be on a life support kind of thing.
她讨厌那样
She'd hate that.
我只是讨厌那样呆躺着 我不想那样
I'd just hate lying around like that. I don't want that.
好的
Okay.
再见 亲爱的
Good-Bye darling.
再见 我的爱人
Good-Bye love.
不好意思 我们 我们每次都这样
Oh sorry. We... we do this every time.
她签协议 我们吻别
She signs the paper we kiss good-Bye
手术过后 我们再相聚
And then after the surgery we say hello again.
听起来是个仪式
Ll that sounds like a plan to me.
你先休息 我们就回来送你去手术
You rest up. We'll be bringing you up soon.
好的
Okay.
这真是婚姻的神圣境界
That there is the holy grail of marriage.
令人渴求
Mm. Something to aspire to.
怎么处置他们
What happens to them?
你签字 主治医生签字
You sign the attending signs
粉色复页夹进病历里
Pink copy goes in his chart.
不 我 我 我是说尸体 无名尸
No i-I-I mean the bodies the--The unclaimed bodies.
他们怎么办
What happens to them?
如果一段时间后依旧无人认领
Well if they remain unclaimed for a certain amount of time
没有经过保持液处理的将被火化 -处理
They're cremated--The ones that haven't been preserved. -Preserved?
用来做医学研究 大体解剖 外科研究
For medical research-- Gross anatomy surgical study--
之类的
That sort of thing.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表