小时候 黑夜总是可怕的
When you're little Nighttime is scary
因为总觉得床下藏着鬼怪
Because there are monsters Hiding right under the bed.
长大了
When you get older
鬼怪也跟着变了
The monsters are different...
变作了自我怀疑
Self-doubt...
孤独寂寞
Loneliness...
遗憾悔恨
Regret.
即使我们长大了 聪明了
And though you may be older And wiser
我们依旧害怕黑夜
You still find yourself Scared of the dark.
我疯了 就是这样 发疯了
I'm crazy. That's what.This is--craziness.
你没发疯 -那这是怎么回事?
You're not crazy. -Then what is this?
你 你 你 你是什么
What--what--what-- What are you?
我是个深爱着你的已故之人 -这是我的幻想
I'm a dead man who loves you. -This is my imagination.
我想象力一向非常丰富
I've always had a very active imagination.
伊兹 你触碰过我
Izzie you touched me.
你还活着的时候 我触碰过你 还亲过你
I touched you when you Were alive and kissed you.
往事不可追
Everything that's happening Has happened.
我只是在重温旧梦 残念作祟
I'm--i'm reliving moments. This is just residual grief.
好吧 我猜唯一的证明方法就是
All right so i guess The only way to test it
做一些
Is to do something
我们之前从没有机会做的事
We never got a chance to do In real life.
杨医生
Dr. Yang?
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt.
你是来找我的吗
Are you here for me?
什么
What?
我是说 我的创伤科
I-i meant my--my trauma.
我来 是因为可能有一个阑尾炎切除
I'm here For a possible appy.
救护车就要到了
The ambulance Is on its way in.
你是想说什么吗
Did you want To say something?
你怎么会比救护车先到
H-how'd you beat The ambulance?
我就住在街对面
I live across the street.
你家的沙发烂透了
Your sofa sucks.
我根本睡不着
I can't sleep.
我今晚就没睡
I never went to bed.
你经常在浴室地板上看书
You usually read On the bathroom floor?
我不想吵醒德里克
I didn't want To wake derek.
这些是我妈妈的日志
These are My mother's journals
从她还是个住院医师开始写起的
From when She was a resident.
我还以为我们讨厌你妈呢 -我有点觉得
I thought we hated Your mother. -You know i kinda think now
如果我不是她女儿 我会喜欢她的
If i wasn't her child I would've liked her.
我是说 她很有趣 又很专注
I mean she was funny And intense.
很像克里斯蒂娜 -克里斯蒂娜确实专注
A lot like cristina. -Oh yeah."intense" i get from cristina.
但我可不觉得她有趣
"funny " not so much.
她这个人确实很慢热
Oh she takes a while To warm up
可是一旦熟悉了 她就成了克里斯蒂娜
But when she does She's cristina.
给她个机会 她这个人忠贞不二
Give her a chance. She's very loyal
你在医院里需要死党
And we need allies Around here.
你觉得她怎么样 她叫什么来着
What do you think about Uh what's her name
你妹妹莱西 -我觉得她怎么样
Your sister lexie? -What do i think about her?
她做我的死党怎么样 新的实习死党
Yeah as an ally for me. My new intern b.f.f.
不 我 不不 我没什么好说的
No i--no no i don't-- I don't see that. I just--
她在正常家庭和教育下长大
She was raised right With parents and rules
脸上洋溢着迷人的微笑
And smiley-face posters On her wall.
是克里斯蒂娜 有个阑尾切除手术
It's cristina. There's an appy.
看 这才是死党
See? Loyalty.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
去技术训练室打发打发时间
Try to snag some time In the skills lab.
我马上穿好衣服 -好的
I'll get dressed. -Okay.
我的天
Oh! Oh my god.
火爆
Hot.
淫乱
Horny.
你怎么 你怎么站在哪儿
Oh what--what are you Doing out here?
你以为只有你买♥♥通护士
You think you're the only one Who paid off a nurse
一有阑尾切除手术就呼你 -我说的不是这个
To page you with an appy? -That's not what i meant.
我说的是这个
That's what i meant.
你在这儿 那谁在里面
If you're out here Then who's in there with izzie?
我的天 -德里克
Oh my god! -Derek?
怎么了
Oh! What?
怎么了 发生什么了
Oh. What? What's the matter?
没事没事 我只是
Nothing. Nothing. I just um...
半夜3点你穿戴整齐干什么去 -天啊
What are you doing dressed? It's 3:00 in the morning.
谁在伊兹的房♥间看A片
Oh!Who's making a porno movie In izzie's room?
别紧张 她在自♥慰♥ 可真火爆
Oh relax. She's flying solo. That's hot.
伊兹 派对结束了 有个阑尾切除术
Iz the party's over. We got an appy coming in.
死神 走吧
Death let's go.
她也住这儿 死神
She's living here too Death?
只是找到房♥子前小住几天
Just for a couple of days Until she gets her own place
然后她就走 -别再收留人了
And then she's gone. -No more strays.
不收留了
No more strays.
伊兹 伊兹 出来
Hey iz. Iz come on.
那么
Um so
我 我 我不太舒服
Yeah i'm not--i'm not-- I'm not feeling that great.
我还是不去了 我不知道
I think i'm gonna skip it. I don't know.
我可能感冒了或者食物中毒 -你汗流浃背
I think i have the flu or maybeIt's food poisoning. I
我很热 你知道的 感冒
Yeah. Yeah i'm hot...And you know cold.
又热又冷 我都打颤了
Hot and cold. I have the chills.
我还是回去睡觉好了
Yeah i think i'm just Gonna go back to bed.
听起来你不像在睡觉
It didn't sound like You were sleeping.
你知道 我也可以不去留下来照顾你
You know i could skip the appy And help you out if you want.
不不 我可不想传染你
No! No i'm... I don't want To get you sick too so...
你们在这儿干吗
What are you all doing here?
他是我的 我看到救护车的 -我俩一起
Oh uh he's mine.I met the ambulance. -And she's sharing him With me.
我的 我值班 -早上好 贝利医生 你今天真漂亮
He's mine. I'm on call. -Good morning dr. Bailey. You look nice today.
马屁精 我先来的
Brownnoser. I got here first.
主任说我是重点培养对象 -我明白了
And the chief said I'm the one to watch. -Oh i get it.
主刀手术要到了 你们都打听到
It's solo surgery time And you all have heard
前两年都是阑尾切除术
The past two years the chief Has assigned an appendectomy
所以你们这群小家伙半夜爬起来
So you little mini surgeons Dragged your butts out of bed
想从大♥师♥我这儿偷点经验
To pick up some final tips From the master.
精神可嘉 我可以选两个 -是我当班
Yeah it's kinda cute. All right i can use two of you. -But i'm on call.
我已经把病情告诉梅瑞狄斯了 -jason kron 47岁
I-i just filled meredith in On the case. -Jason Kron 47
右下腹处有压痛感
Tenderness Over mcburney's point.
克莱夫 你对科隆先生的病情了解多少?
Huh. Karev what do you know about mr. Kron?
我知道您主刀 真是他几辈子修来的福分
I know he's a lucky man To have you as a surgeon.
亚瑟 斯特诺夫 45岁 从2楼窗户摔下来
Arthur Soltanoff 45 fell from A second story window.
体征稳定
Stable vitals
多处骨折创伤
Multiple fractures And lacerations
头部有明显外伤 -一号♥诊室
With evidence of head trauma. -Trauma one.
贝利医生 给我个住院医师 -我 我的 我值班
Dr. Bailey i'm gonna need One of your residents. -Me. Mine. I'm on call.
是你的了 -贝利医生 有个病人剧烈腹痛
It's yours. -Dr. Bailey we have a patient With severe abdominal pain.
能派一个住院医生过来吗?
Can you spare a resident?
好的 格蕾和杨 为科隆先生做术前准备
All right grey and yang Prep mr. Kron for surgery.
克莱夫 剧烈的腹痛也可能
Karev you never know.
发展为一场阑尾切除术
Severe abdominal pain Could become an appendectomy.
贝利医生 我随叫随到
Dr. Bailey i'm here to help In any way that i can.
我时刻准备着为病人接触痛苦
If there's a patient in pain I'm there.
有感觉吗 有感觉吗
Can you feel that? Can you feel that?
完全没有必要这样 我有感觉
There's no need for you to be Doing that. I can feel that.
所有的住院医师都在忙
Okay the residents are here. All of them.
他们都在医院里忙 你们在做什么
They're in the hospital So whatever you're doing...
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
我们对他进行了麻醉
We gave him an epidural.
你们都没叫我 -莱西
And didn't call me? -Lexie.
刚做而已 -麻醉不是说做就做的
It just happened. -You know what?Epidurals don't just happen.
我住在死神家里
I'm staying at death's.
十分钟我就能赶过来的 -你住梅瑞狄斯家
I could've been here In ten minutes. -You're staying at meredith's?
莱西 -怎么了
Lexie. -What?
兄弟们 他尿床了
Oh dude. He peed himself.
我们忘记接导尿管了 -别 别接导尿管
We forgot The catheter. -No no catheters.
你还想尿床吗 -不
You want To pee yourself again? -No.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表