Well, let's hope. I read up on the surgery and--
你研究我的手术 -这是你首次进行
You read up on my surgery? - Since it's your first time performing
在我看来非常尖端的手术
What I understand to be a very cutting-edge surgery,
我想也许你需要帮手
I was hoping you might need an extra set of hands.
行 你可以加入我和格蕾医生
Fine. You can join Dr. Grey and me.
格蕾医生被禁止参加手术
Dr. Grey who's been banned from the O.R.?
她负责给我递咖啡
She's on cappuccino duty,
说起来 我还等着咖啡呢 格蕾医生
Which, Dr. Grey, I'm still waiting for.
马上来 谢谢
Right away. Thank you.
维吉尼亚·狄克逊医生
Dr. Virginia Dixon.
记录显示她半小时前就来了
It says she arrived over half an hour ago.
她去哪了 -紧张什么?
Where is she? - Nervous?
什么 你来这里干什么 这里是心脏科
What? What are you doing here? This is the cardio wing.
只欢迎心脏科医生 -我只是四处看看
Only cardio gods allowed. I know. - I was just looking around,
了解医院的其他地方 -就这么点儿地方
Getting to know other parts of the hospital. What else is there?
手术室 急诊室 餐厅
The O.R., the e.R. And the place with the food.
很多地方你还不知道
Somebody's got a lot to learn.
凯思林·帕特森
Kathleen Patterson.
5年前进行喉切除术
A laryngectomy five years ago
失去了说话能力
Resulted in the loss of her ability to speak.
过去5年内 凯思林尝试过多种手术
Kathleen's undergone several surgical attempts
希望能再次发声说话
To restore her voice in the past five years,
都没能成功 -但这一次
None have been successful. - oh, oh, this time, though,
这一次 我们觉得很有希望
This time, uh, we have a good feeling about this.
对吗 亲爱的
Right, honey?
经过讨论 我们将从你的手臂取得供血
As discussed, I'll get the blood supply
并对你的软骨进行
From your arm and the cartilage...
从你的 -凯思林
From your... uh, -Kathleen?
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey.
和我说吧 -我将从她的手臂提取皮肤
You can talk to me. -I'll get the skin
和血液 从鼻子提取软骨
And the blood supply from her arm
来制♥造♥替代她咽喉的通话管
To construct a makeshift speaking tube,
也就是她的新嗓子
Which will become her new voice box.
当然你也要理解这个手术
Now you should be aware there's a chance
可能失败 -他很清楚这一点
The procedure might not work. -He's clear on that.
我只是提醒他不要抱太高的期望
I'm just reminding him not to get his hopes up.
还有任何疑问吗
Any other questions I can answer?
凯思林
Kathleen?
亲爱的
Honey?
告诉我一切关于克莱夫的事情
Tell me everything there is to know about Karev.
为什么
Why?
我是他的实习生 他是你屋子里最酷的那个
I'm his intern. He seems cool enough at your house,
虽然他女朋友
Though whatever he's got going
很诡异 一直自♥慰♥
With the girl who masturbates all the time--
我不发表评论
I don't like to judge--
但是职务上我是他的实习生
But still, officially, I'm his intern.
他是什么喜好
So what's his deal?
赛迪 在医院里我不能做你的朋友
Sadie, I can't be your friend in here.
我是说 我是住院医师 你是实习生
I mean, I'm a resident, and you're an intern.
你要自己去弄清楚
You're gonna have to figure out
怎样投其所好
How not to piss off Alex Karev yourself.
好吧 我知道了
Okay. I get it.
非常好 -又无聊又丑
Good. -...boring and ugly.
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我必须告诉约翰他们去哪儿找我们
I had to tell John and those guys where to meet us.
我说过了我来告诉他们 你好好开车
I said I would do it, that way you could drive.
我要告诉爸爸妈妈 -你敢我就杀了你
I'm telling mom and dad. -I'll kill you.
姑娘们 冷静 -跟她说去 -闭嘴
Girls, you need to calm down. -Tell her! Shut up!
什么情况 -姐妹 16岁15岁 把爸爸的车撞烂了
what happened? -Sisters, 16 and 15, crashed their dad's car, and that's
她们吵个不停 只了解这么多
All we know since they won't stop screaming at each other.
告诉我你的名字 快 -别说 一句话都不许说
We need your names, now. -Don't tell her. Don't you say a word.
她叫好丽 安德森
Her name is Holly Anderson.
她边开车边发短♥信♥
She was driving and texting while driving.
这有警官吗 我要控告她
Is there a police officer here? I would like to press charges.
马屁精 死马屁精 -够了
Oh, you suck-Up! You suck-Up ass face! -okay, hey.
告诉我们电♥话♥ 我们要通知家长
We need your number so we can call your parents.
这儿 我已经接通了爸爸 -你这个婊♥子♥
Here. I speed-Dialed my dad. -You're such a bitch.
你才是婊♥子♥ -难怪学校里的男生都讨厌你
No, you are. -No wonder all the boys in school hate you.
让她们停下来 -闭嘴
make it stop. -shut up!
爸爸妈妈来了你就死定了
You are so dead when mom and dad show up.
医生们还要再抢救你一次 -我恨你
The doctors are just gonna have to save you again. -I hate you.
我更恨你 -我恨你们两个
I hate you more. -I hate you both.
我知道你还觉得我是007
I know you still see me as 007,
但那已经是过去了
But that was day one.
之后我成长了 学习了
I've grown a lot since then and learned a lot.
大家都可以很聪明
You know, anyone can... can have brains
可以很有天赋 但关键是成长
Or anyone can have talent, but the key is to grow.
毋庸置疑 我的开始很糟
So sure, I had a rough start
我还重修了实习生
And I had to redo some of my intern year,
但是 这也造就了现在的我
But, you know, I came out the other side,
更聪明 更出色
Smarter, better.
最重要的是我学会永远不放弃
The important point is I never gave up,
因为我是个战士
Because I'm a fighter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾玛 我要去检查你的x光
Okay, Emma, I'm gonna have to check your x-Rays,
我觉得你的腿骨折了
But I think your leg's broken.
你需要住院一段时间 -不 不
You're gonna be off it for a while. -No. No!
我不能错过成为美国会议的领袖
I can't miss my future leaders of America conference.
好丽
Holly!
艾玛 毕业前我都会老老实实学习
Emma, I'm gonna be grounded till graduation.
我要去华盛顿 我整整期待一年了
I was going to d.C. I've been waiting for this for a year.
爸妈为此花了2000块 不 2000块打了水漂了
Mom and dad spent 2 grand. No, they've now wasted 2 grand.
天啊 你这个傻子
Hey. God, you stupid baby!
够了 我要隔离你们俩
Hey, all right. You know, I'm separating you two.
听好 我会一直在这陪你
Listen, I've been here, lots.
你♥爸♥爸不会像你想象的那么生气
Your dad won't be as pissed as you think.
只要你们没事就好 -他会杀了我 夺走一切
He'll just be happy that you're safe. -He'll kill me. He'll take away everything.
她的眼睛变成这样多长时间了
How long have her eyes been like that?
她的眼睛 怎么了 -呼谢博德德
Her eyes? What- -Page Shepherd.
她可能颅骨基部破损
Tell him she might have a basilar skull fracture.
赶快带她去做CT -不好意思我没注意到
Let's get her up to c.T., now. -I didn't see. I'm sorry.
你会什么啊 等她需要鼓励时候我再叫你
You can do scut. I'll call you when she needs another pep talk.
她去哪儿 -做点检测
Where is she going? -Just to run a few tests.
好极了 把她弄出去 弄出去
Good! Get her out of here! Take her away!
快点死吧你
I hope you die!
有人有大♥麻♥烦了
Ooh. Somebody's in big trouble.
忘记开门了还是忘记派人过来了
Did you forget to open it or did you forget to staff it?
都有 对不起 对不起大家
Both. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, everybody.
我去拿钥匙马上回来
I will be right back with the keys.
顺便找几个护士过来
Might want to get some nurses while you're at it. Oh.
这经常发生吗 要是经常的话
So does this happen a lot? because if it does,
你可是让我的诊所声名狼藉啊
You're kinda giving my clinic a bad name.
想嘲笑我 可爱 真可爱
You're mocking me now? Sweet. Very sweet.
狄克逊医生 你在这儿啊
Dr. Dixon, there you are.
我是杨医生
I'm Dr. Yang.
好吧 今天我被分配到您的手下
Great. Well, I've been assigned to work with you today.
我刚刚去心脏实验室找您
I was in the cardio lab looking for you.
很抱歉现在才找到您
I'm so sorry it took me so long.
手术板上有空白
There's a blank spot on this board.
有个手术缺少外科医生
There's a surgery but no surgeon.
我想做手术 可惜是截肢手术
I would like to do a surgery, but it's an amputation.
从住院医师开始我就没做过截肢了
I haven't done an amputation since my residency.
这 那确实
That's... it's really hard to...
确实
Um, that...
你的口吃是长♥期♥性病理的
Is your stuttering pathological and persistent
还是偶尔的因为压力导致的
Or is it occasional and stress related?
我不 口吃
I don't... stutter.
我小时候曾经患有长♥期♥性的病理口吃
I had persistent pathological stuttering as a child,
但是可以通过语言障碍矫正解决
But it can be treated with rigorous speech therapy.
谢谢您 夫人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表