高超的技术 看到吧? 那时候就如此了
adequate technique. " See? Hack. Even then.
你跟着马格利特 坎贝尔一起工作?
You're working with Margaret Campbell?
是啊 老家伙们觉得她还能做手术
Yeah. Ye oldie timey thinks she's still ane enough to keep doing surgeries.
所以我喜欢你妈
See, that's what I like about your mom.
她患了阿兹海默后就不出山了
She wasn't all alzheimery and still operating.
如果我给人治病犯了错而且还自以为是地
Do me a favor and shoot me if I start making mistakes
继续错下去的话麻烦你杀掉我吧
on patients and still think it's kosher to keep cutting.
口气像谢博德
Sounds like Shepherd.
艾历克斯 拜托
Alex--please.
我老板是对的 你男人搞破了动脉瘤
My guy is right. Your guy nicked an aneurysm
还一味地找借口来掩饰
and now he's trying like hell to cover his ass.
你老板应该闭嘴
Your guy needs to shut up.
怎么了? -伤口裂开了
what happened? - The patch must have blown.
呼叫艾迪森 让她来手术室
Page Addison. Tell her to meet me in the O. R. Let's--
我刚打电♥话♥给她父母报了平安了
I just called her parents. I told 'em everything was okay.
谢博德医生 我不明白
Hey, Dr. Shepherd--look, I don't understand.
他说手术很成功
He said that the surgery was a success.
我知道 我现在要过去了 有消息我会立刻通知你好吗
Okay, I'm gonna come out and give you an update as soon as we can, okay?
肿块没有消除
the swelling's not going down.
可能是脑室堵塞了
maybe the ventriculostomy is plugged.
不是
No.
该死
Damn it.
德里克?
Derek?
我得把颞叶取出来
I have to take out the temporal lobe.
这样她会死吗
Won't that kill her?
不会 但可能会丧失说话的能力
No, um, but she could lose some of her speech, uh...
发不出声 还有丧失记忆
voice, memory.
大脑会重建的
The brain can rewire.
以前为了停止抽搐我也这么做过
I've done it before to stop seizures.
你以前因为这个原因做过吗
have you done it before for this?
现在是第一次
I'm doing it now.
胎儿的心率又慢了
Baby's got decels again.
我们该怎么做 德里克?
What are we doing here, Derek?
刺刀钳
bayonet forceps.
我们该怎么跟那个男人说?
What are we supposed to say to this guy?
谢博德医生把你太太的脑子切掉一块
"Dr. Shepherd's cutting out parts of your wife's brain
但是我们希望她能度过难关?
But we're hopeful she'll pull through?
不 我们实话实说
No, we're gonna tell him the truth.
我们就说谢博德医生尽力
We're gonna say that Dr. Shepherd is doing everything
挽救你太太和孩子
He can to save your wife and child.
他的人生就要毁了
This guy's life ended as he knew it. Let's tell him that.
艾历克斯 别太...
Alex, just be...
孩子的心率波动 但是
The baby's having some heart fluctuations, but
蒙哥马利医生正在尽力阻止早产
Dr. Montgomery is taking every precaution to avoid an early delivery.
我太太怎样了?
And my wife?
谢博德医生正在尽力止血
Dr. Shepherd is trying to get he bleeding under control,
但手术完成之前什么都不能确定
but we really won't know more until the surgery is finished.
她不会死吧?
But she won't die?
告诉我她不会死
Please tell me she won't die.
谢博德医生正竭尽所能保住你太太的生命
Dr. Shepherd is doing everything he can to make sure your wife lives.
她会活下来? - 谢博德医生会竭尽全力的
She'll live? - Dr. Shepherd is doing absolutely everything he can.
我们该回去了
We should get back.
当然 呃 谢谢你们
Right. Of course. Yeah. Uh, thanks.
谢谢 你俩坏透了
thank you. - your guy sucks.
理查德先生
Mr. Richard
检查报告表明坎贝尔医生对您的诊断是错的
Your scan show a change from Dr. Campbell's original assessment.
手术时出现了并发症
There was a complication from the surgery
输胆管和动脉破裂
A lacerated bile duct and artery.
你需要再做个手术来进行修复
You'll need another surgery to repair it.
仅此而已
Is that all?
是的 仅此而已
Yes, that's all.
噢 谢天谢地
oh, thank god.
当听说外科主任亲自过来的时候
I-I thought when they told me the ch-- the chief of surgery was coming in
我以为自己死定了
I was a goner for sure.
我们想让您知道
we simply wanted to make you aware
您有权更换主刀医生
That it's within your rights to request a change of surgeon.
坎贝尔医生没空吗
Uh, Dr. Campbell's not available?
她有空
She's available.
那就不用换了 谢谢
Oh, then no, thank you.
我还是选坎贝尔医生
I-I-I choose Dr. Campbell.
很好
Very well.
坎贝尔医生
Dr. Campbell.
理查德
Richard.
主任 无心冒犯
Sir? Sir, with all due respect
我觉得病人好像没搞清
I don't think the patient's entirely clear on what happened.
你听见他怎么说了 杨医生
You heard the patient, Dr. Yang.
他不想换医生 但是主任 她...
He wants his doctor. - But, sir, she--
放手吧 杨
back down, Yang.
求你了 我只想知道这样说贝利医生对吗
Come on. I just need you to tell me if it's worthy of Dr. bailey.
贝利医生是混♥蛋♥ 就这么说
Dr. bailey is an ass. Say that.
就说她不理会住院医生
Say that she doesn't listen to the residents
对实习生重要情况的汇报
when they have important information about the interns.
你好像不明白推荐信的目的
I think you're missing the point of the exercise
应该说些溢美之词
which is to say nice and impressive things.
你还来这儿?
You still hang out here?
乔治 就说她可靠无私
George, just... say she's dependable, say she's selfless.
说她乐于奉献
Everything she was until she wasn't.
就说... 你该走了
Just... you should probably go.
可靠无私
Dependably selfless.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊兹贝尔 斯蒂文斯?
Isobel Stevens?
你很久没进我的手术室了 主任
It's been years since I've had you in my O. R. , Chief.
我还依稀记得那次你把钳子掉在病人体内
I seem to remember an incident with a clamp being dropped into an open body cavity.
你非要旧事重提吗
You're never gonna let me live that one down, huh?
严师出高徒
A good teacher never lets up on her students.
但我经常怀疑如今的教学方式
Although I've often wondered how the upcoming classes
怎么能让学生学到东西
learn anything with the way we teach these days.
主治医生只会一味地鼓励学生
Attendings seem more concerned with inspiring their students,
鼓励他们 肯定他们
using encouragement and validation and so forth,
而不是恐吓和羞辱他们
instead of instilling them with the fear and shame that actually
这样他们怎么能记住东西呢
causes one to remember anything in the first place.
亨特医生 你从部队里来
Dr. Hunt, you come from the military.
你能说是严酷的训练
Wouldn't you say the more rigid aspects of your training
造就了今时今日的你呢?
helped you become the doctor you are today?
当然 绝对没错
Yes, ma'am. Very much so.
但杨医生就另当别论了
Dr. Yang, on the other hand, well,
有些事教会我恐惧不常手术室里出现
something tells me fear is not something you've often faced in the O. R.
我要感激一切可以学习的机会
I'd appreciate any opportunity to learn.
那很好
Wonderful.
开始吧 告诉我如何处理肺栓塞
Let us begin then. Tell me how you do a pulmonary emboleomy.
我会从腿动脉插入一根可操纵导管
I'd insert a steerable catheter into the femoral vein
然后将荧光镜安到栓塞处
then position the fluoroscope adjacent to the embolus.
如果突然停电了你会怎么做
What would you do if the power should suddenly go out?
或者你在一家没钱买♥♥荧光镜的医院里呢?
Or if you had to operate in a hospital that couldn't afford a fluoroscope?
听着 这就像计算器
Look, it's like a calculator
你以为有了计算器
Do you think just because there's a machine to do it for them,
孩子们就可以不学加减乘除了
children shouldn't have to learn simple arithmetic?
机器能避免他们犯这种错误
if it will help them avoid mistakes like this one.
滚出我的手术室 出去!
Out... of my O. R. I said get out. Out!
这依然是我的手术室!
This is still my O. R. !
血流到额叶去了
She's bleeding into the frontal lobe.
如果现在我们能止血
Now if I can just stop the bleed
保住大脑的其余部分
save the rest of the brain
她还有的活
she'd have a chance.
心率更慢了
decels are getting longer.
德里克 我必须取出胎儿了
Derek, I have to deliver the baby.
不行 她... 她失血太多了 我能救她的
No, she--just... she's lost too much blood.
如果你现在给她开刀 她会大出血
If you cut her now, she'll bleed out. I can save her.
怎么救?
How?
我要切除她的额叶
I have to cut out the frontal lobe.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表