我今天跟着谢博德治疗一个疼痛症病人
I'm working with Shepherd today on a pain patient
我帮乔治学习时读过这篇文章...
And I read this article while I was helping George study...
真可怜
Pathetic.
是 我知道我很可怜
Yes, I know, I'm pathetic.
但我的确读过这篇文章
But I did read this article
而且我记得很清楚
And I do have a photographic memory
主任在推行他的新政策
And the chief's on his new thing
他希望你们能听听实习生的意见
Where he wants the interns to be heard
而不是视而不见 -少说几句 格蕾
and not just seen - Use fewer words, Grey.
我觉得他需要一位耳鼻喉科专家
I think he needs an E.N.T.
你是耳鼻喉科的对吧
You're an E.N.T., right?
你觉得怎么样 欧布林先生
How you doing in there, Mr. O'brien?
不算太糟
Could be worse.
我的大脑还没从耳朵里流出来
Could have brain leaking from my ears.
就喜欢你这种精神
That's the spirit.
再过几分钟就好了
It'll only take a couple more minutes.
坚持住
Hang on.
猜我找到什么了 房♥子
Guess what I found-- an apartment
很漂亮的房♥子 里面有硬木地板
A beautiful apartment with hardwood floors
还有个很大的壁炉
and an Honest-To-God fireplace
你可以在里边生很大的火
That you can build Honest-To-God fires in
不过我一个人租不起这房♥子
And I can't afford it by myself.
所以 我想如果你能摆脱过去的不愉快
So... I thought if you could get over yourself
我们可以合租这房♥子
We could live together.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
我提到硬木地板了吗?
Did I mention the hardwood floors
以及硕大的壁炉
And the honest-To-God fireplace?
我宁愿本本分分的住在我的汽车里
I'd rather live in my Honest-To-God car.
好吧
Right.
他怎么样 克莱夫
How's he doing, Karev?
你觉得我们会面临指控吗
You think we're looking at a lawsuit?
现在我还不清楚 但我觉得不会
Well, we don't have a picture yet, but, uh, No.
这家伙不像是会提出控诉的人
This guy doesn't seem like the lawsuit type.
希望你是对的
Well, let's hope you're right.
有人吗
Hello?
万分抱歉
I cannot apologize enough. Oh.
你给我像照顾至尊一样照顾他
You treat him like a king.
你听到了吗 欧布林先生
You hear that, Mr. O'brien?
是的 -克莱夫医生会很好的照顾你
Yeah. - Dr. Karev is gonna take great care of you.
你是我们今天头号♥重要的病人
You're our number one priority today.
你还好吗 -上帝讨厌我
You okay? - God hates me.
欧布林先生 我很... -我妻子离我而去
Mr. O'brien, I am... - My wife left me.
我的会计骗走了我的钱
My accountant stole from me.
我工作的地方被烧了
The store I worked at burned down.
我被诊断出有动脉瘤
I was diagnosed with an aneurysm
因此我需要做手术
for which I require surgery
而这个医院又好像
in a hospital that seems to be...
老跟我过不去
crumbling around me.
上帝真的讨厌我
God hates me.
你看这里 剩下的肿瘤很容易就找到了
You can see the remaining tumor is easily identified here.
她的肝脏看上去很健康
Her liver looks so healthy.
这就是普外科的美丽
That's the beauty of general surgery.
你能看见坏的东西被好的东西包围
You see badness surrounded by goodness--
切掉坏的东西 世界就太平了
Cut out the badness, all is right with the world.
就靠你和你的手术刀
It's just you and your scalpel
一对一
One-On-One
单打独斗
Mano a mano.
好吧 我这是在用热情教你
Okay, this is me teaching with enthusiasm.
不
No.
欧麦利
O'malley.
什么?!
What?!
如果你已经完成了测试
Um... if you're finished with your test, um
听着 医院都发水灾了 断层扫描机器坏了
Look, the hospital's flooding, the C.T. is on the fritz
我术后以及术前的病人都耽搁好几天了
My post-Op and pre-Op patients are backed up for days.
我需要在病人发现之前
I gotta get a handle on this thing
处理掉这件事情
before the patients find out
不能让咱们从12名继续往下掉了
And our ranking drops way past 12.
我找到了间又好又安静的房♥间
I found a nice, quiet room
能让你考试时放松心情
In psych for you to take your exam.
我知道了
Oh, I-I-I see.
你 你去吧
Um, yeah, you--you-- You go ahead.
主任
Chief.
我再当一天你的实习生
I am your intern at least for one more day.
我能帮忙
I can help.
谢博德医生 能说句话吗
Dr. Shepherd, a word.
失陪一会儿 什么事
Excuse me one second. Yes.
你介意我在你病人身上做个快速测试吗
Uh, do you, uh, mind if I run a quick test on your patient?
他身上很痛 马克
He's in a lot of pain, Mark.
我不认为他需要腹部整形 -是吗 有意思
I don't think he needs a tummy tuck. - Oh, that's funny.
格蕾医生跟我说了个有趣的想法
No, uh, Dr. Grey came to me with an interesting idea
我跟你不同 我打算
And, uh, unlike you, I'm taking the chief's
遵从主任的新教学规范 所以我听她说了
new teaching protocol seriously, so I listened.
我读到过关于肿胀
Uh, I-I read a thing about swelling
以及筛前神经压♥迫♥的文章
And compression of the ethmoid nerve.
我相信如果我们往他鼻子里插根导管
I believe if we were to stick a cottle elevator up his nose--
打断一下 往鼻子里插?
No, I'm--I'm sorry. Up his nose?
如果格蕾医生的想法是对的
If Dr. Grey is on the right track
病人会有反应的
The, uh, patient will let us know.
好的
Okay.
帕特莫先生 我是斯隆医生 整形外科主任
Mr. Patmore i'm dr Sloan I'm the head of plastic surgery
耳鼻喉科的专家
And an ear nose and throat specialist
如果您不介意的话 我想做一个检查
I'd like to run a quick test If i can have your permission
我看过16个耳鼻喉大夫了 没人能帮我
I've seen 16 e.n.t.s Not one could help me
放松呼吸
Now breathe normally
我会把它插♥进♥去
I'm gonna angle this into here
如果觉得不舒服就告诉我
You let me know when you feel any Pain or anything
疼
That's it!
很疼! 就是 就是那里疼! 我的天!
That's the pain!That's what's causing the pain
天啊 天啊
Oh my god Oh my god
行了
Okay
前筛骨神经综合症
Anterior ethmoid neurovascular complex
一个简单的中鼻甲部分切除术就搞定了
A simple middle turbinectomy will fix it
除非你还想切开他的脑袋前额
Unless you still want to chop out the front of his brain
干得不错
Nicely done
怎么样
How'd it go?
雪莱
Hi shelley
我们从ct检测中发现情况恶化了
We found that the mets were much more extensive than the c.t. Detected
肿瘤已经扩散及你肝脏后的主动脉
And the main tumor actually extended in and around the major blood vessel
主动脉 -我们会重新做一轮化疗
Behind the liver We're just gonna start a new round of chemo
没事的
That's all
我已经跟你的肿瘤专家联♥系♥过了
I already have a call into your oncologist
他打来的
Oh That's him
我马上回来
I'll--i'll be right back
我们会为你止疼
We can manage your pain
很抱歉我们只能做这些
I'm sorry we don't have better news
你对你的室友们有什么打算吗
So did you Decide what to do about your roommates?
我很抱歉 雪莱
I'm so sorry shelley
没事的
Come on
说说你热情的男友床上功夫如何棒吧
So how good is the hot boyfriend in bed?
我不知道我们之间怎么了
Look We don't even know what we are yet
为什么马克·斯隆会知道
So how does mark sloan know?
为什么你会告诉他
Why are you talking to him?
而不是我?
Instead of me?
女士们
Ladies
我有打扰到你们吗?
Am i interrupting?
你来的真是时候
You're timing is perfect
是吗 你要调戏她?
Really? Are you about to feel her up?
住嘴 赶紧住嘴
Stop You have to stop
我不能严肃 -她讨厌这样
I can't seriously she hates it
这就是为什么我不能严肃
That's why i can't
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表