Colon guy.
对 结肠切除术做的不错
Yeah. now the colectomy went great.
可我在现场 有点问题
But I was in there, and I see a mass.
你开玩笑吧 大问题吗
You're kidding. was it a big mass?
挺大的 拳头的大小有点问题
It was big enough, about the size of a fist.
开始有点灼烧感
This is going to burn a little at first,
一会就会好的
But, uh, just for a few seconds.
所以在我们切除并接合肠子之前
So we had to mobilize the s.m.a.
我们得激活抗平滑肌抗体
Before we could resect the thing and reconnect the bowel.
我曾希望伊兹·斯蒂文斯死
I wished Izzie stevens would die.
我恨不得她死几百次
I wished her dead every day of every week
不知道有多久了
For I don't even know how long.
每天早晨醒来 都希望伊兹·斯蒂文斯死
I woke up every morning wishing Izzie stevens would die.
可是现在
And now...
什么样的人才会盼着别人死
What kind of person wishes someone would die?
什么样的医生
What kind of doctor wishes
知道事情怎么发展
knowing how things happen,
什么...
What ...
什么样...
What kind of...
医生会希望...
doctor wishes...
你现在是在祈祷 希望伊兹死吗
Are you in here right now praying for Izzie to die?
不是
No.
我为她祈祷 希望她能活着
I'm praying for her to live.
让开
Clear.
知道吗 为什么不在外面等呢
You know what? why don't you all wait outside?
如果她...你会通知我们吗 -会的 会通知你们的
Will you let us know if she-- yeah, yeah, I'll let you know.
杂种
Bastards.
推一单位肾上腺素 360伏 让开
Push 1 epi. charge to 360. clear.
挺住啊 乔伊斯 老太婆
come on, joyce, you old bag.
别让他们得逞
Don't give 'em the satisfaction.
再充电 让开
Charge again. clear.
我是克莱夫医生
I'm dr. karev.
你是个斗士 知道吗
You're a fighter, you know that?
你今天非常努力
You worked hard today.
她需要休息
She needs some rest.
去告诉家人 确保他们不会进来
Um, see the family, make sure they don't come back in here.
让她离开那些爱她的人好好休息下
Give her a break from all the love.
不是的
No.
他们没耐心了
They're impatient.
已经拖了很久了
It's been a long time.
可是每一次他们都会过来
But they always come.
他们是我的亲人
They're my people.
亲人给你勇气
People keep you going.
有亲人比老无所依强
People are better than no people.
现在不是时候 他正在洗手上台
Uh, it's not a good time. he's still scrubbing in.
我知道 只是 他该戴着这个
I know. it's just, uh, he should wear this.
他的渡轮手术帽 他喜欢渡轮
It's his ferry boat scrub cap. he loves ferry boats.
梅丽狄斯
Meredith.
你在干嘛 你还得再消一次毒
What are you doing? you're gonna have to rescrub.
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
你准备好了
Yes, you are.
你想要
You want
我要知道 你还想跟我在一起
I need to know that at least I have you.
不管会发生什么 我需要知道
No matter what happens in there, I need to know.
你要答应我 我需要答案 -我不能答应你
I need you to say yes. I need to know. -I can't say yes,
我不能保证如果伊兹死了
Not if agreeing to be with you forever
还能跟你永远在一起
Will make it okay if Izzie dies.
我不能答应
I can't say yes.
我在这里
I'm here
我哪都不去
I not going any where
我爱你
I love you
你一定能成功
And you can do this.
一定能成功 我知道你可以的
You can do this. I know you can.
伊兹
Izzie...
斯蒂文斯医生 回头见
I'll see you soon, dr. stevens.
希望如此
I hope so.
很快就知道了
Know so.
贝利医生 如果发生什么意外
Dr. bailey, if something goes wrong--
不会的
They won't.
那条围巾
The scarf...
是织给你的
I made it for you.
救死扶伤的动人夜晚
Beautiful night to save lives.
开始吧
Let's get started.
好吧 我知道我为什么没去
Okay, so I get why I haven't been camped out
伊兹床边握着她的手
At Izzie's bedside holding her hand today,
可是 -我不想谈这个
But-- I'm not talking about this.
为什么不
Why not?
也许这就是事实 我问了伊兹几百遍
Maybe it's the fact that I asked Izzie a hundred times
出什么事了
What was wrong,
她把我当透明的
And she just ignored me.
而事实是 当她需要帮助的时候
And then there's the fact that when she actually needed help,
她
She turn--
她在所有人里 告诉了克里斯蒂娜
She trusted cristina, of all people.
现在情况是 她作为你最好的朋友
And then there's the fact that she's your best friend
可能会死在你面前
And she might die on you.
这也是事实
There's also that.
别这样
Come on.
我们去等伊兹出来
We are going to go wait for Izzie.
快点
Come on.
乔治 你是我前夫 跟她搞外遇
George, you were my husband and you slept with her.
因为你我才盼着她死
You are the reason that I wished her dead.
你欠我的
You owe me this.
听着 你可以想办法骗你自己
Look, you can lie to yourself all you want,
可我了解你
But I know you.
我曾经爱过你
I loved you once.
我明白你很在意她的死活
And I know that you care if she lives or dies.
手术开始了
Surgery started.
嘿 手术开始了吗 -开始了
Hey, have they started the surgery?-Yeah.
格蕾医生 我们想知道
dr. grey, we were wondering,
斯蒂文斯医生的手术开始了吗
Did dr. stevens' surgery start yet or--
走开 不要在手术室的走廊里闲逛
Keep it moving. no loitering in the o.r. hallway.
这是规定 -要是他们想留下 就留下吧
That's the rule. -if they want to stay, let 'em stay.
有人守着比没人强
People are better than no people.
好吧 夹钳
Okay, clamp.
好的 我准备 等一下
All right, I'm ready to, uh--no.
好了
Yes, okay.
我准备刺♥激♥颞浅动脉了
I'm ready to buzz the superficial temporal artery.
隆起缝合线 -不要着急 慢慢来
Tenting sutures. -there's no rush. take your time.
所有的人都支持你 -你确定那能撑住
Everyone here is on your side. a-re you sure that's gonna hold,
脆弱的疤痕组织吗 -swender医生
What, with all that friable scar tissue? dr. swender.
事实上我上个月见谢博特医生
Uh, actually I saw dr. shepherd
做过三次不同的穿颅术
Do three different craniotomies last month,
每一次都比这个疤痕组织翻倍脆弱
Each with easily double the amount of friable tissue.
绝对撑得住
They held just fine.
隆起缝合线
Next tenting suture, please.
让开
Clear.
再推一单位肾上腺素 再充电
push another epi. charge again.
挺住啊 沃林顿夫人 让开
Come on, mrs. wallington. clear.
非常抱歉
Uh, i-i'm so sorry.
没有反应 我们尽全力了
She's not responding. we've done everything we can.
她 她死了
So... she's gone.
谢谢你 你做的很好了
Thank you. you did a wonderful job.
耍我呢吧
Are you kidding me?
天哪 没完没了了
Oh, god. this is never gonna end.
不是的 她死了
No, no, she--she's gone.
真的死了 真的
She's really gone. it's really gone.
只是 她的起搏器 还在工作
It's--it's, um, it's her pacemaker. it's still firing,
看起来好像还有心跳
So it makes it seem like there's a heartbeat,
可是她已经死了
But she's gone.
还有心跳
Just... with a heartbeat.
你确定她死了吗 小姐
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表