如果你是个普通人
If you're a normal person
死亡是你人生中少数的能指望的事之一
One of the few things you can count on in life is death.
你好 -这玩意儿太棒了
Hello. -These are amazing.
这些全都是关于医学的
They're--They're all about the medicine.
这里面没有私人恩怨
I mean...there's like no personal crap
没涉及到男朋友或者感情
No talk about boyfriends or feelings.
她甚至很少提你
She hardly even mentions you.
是啊 多谢你告诉我
Yes, thank you for pointing that out.
她怎么写她一动不动的
What about when she held the retractor
握着牵开器整整六个小时的
for six hours without moving?
但你要是个外科医生
But if you're a surgeon...
这唯一的指望也会被带走
Even that comfort is taken away from you.
他们就像我从来都没有的哈利波特魔书一样
They're like the harry potter books I never had.
你有没有读到她为一个三周大的婴儿
Hey, did you read the part when she did the pyloric stenosis
做幽门狭窄手术那段
On the 3-Week-Old baby?
外科医生欺骗死神
Surgeons cheat death.
我们延后并杜绝死亡
We prolong it, we deny it.
顶住 他心室颤动 调到300
Hold on. He's in v-Fib. Charge to 300.
退后
Clear.
加到360 退后
Up to 360. Clear.
我们始终在挑战 驱赶死神
We stand and defiantly give death the finger.
他行了 走吧
He's good. Let's go.
你们迟到了 她得去技能实验室
Hey, you're late. She has skills lab.
早上好 克里斯蒂娜 才过了几分钟
Good morning, Cristina. It feels like minutes.
待会见
See you later?
不行 不行 塔克
No no.Tucker.
我没说我不去咨♥询♥婚姻顾问
I did not say I won't do the marriage counseling.
我是说我早上不能去
I'm saying I can't do it in the mornings again.
我上班已经迟到了20分钟
I'm now 20 minutes late for work.
好吧 我今晚见你
O-Okay. I'll see you tonight.
婚姻顾问 你们的事儿怎么样了
Marriage counseling-- How's that going?
你刚听到我们为了婚姻顾问的事吵架
You just heard us arguing about the marriage counseling.
你说能怎么样了
How do you think it's going?
不是吧 你今天要给我的病人
No. You're doing a craniotomy
罗斯玛丽 波得 做开颅手术
On my patient Rosemary Bullard today.
你现在得清醒了
Now are you gonna be awake for that
不然你就要把呵欠打到人家脑袋里了
Or will you be yawning into her brain?
梅瑞狄斯害的我一晚上没怎么睡
Meredith kept me up most of the night.
我可不想听你们的房♥内事
I don't want to hear about your dirty nasty
她和克里斯蒂娜煲电♥话♥粥
Talking on the phone with Cristina.
他们妨碍你睡觉了 你说选杨还是我了吗
Aww. And they stole your sleep? Did you say Yang goes or I go?
我可赢不了 -她们俩是一伙的
I don't think I'd win that one. -Those two come as a set.
你从现在起得认清形势了
You should know that by now.
以前她还有伯克 伯克帮得上忙
Before she had Burke. Burke helped.
是啊 -我觉得婚姻顾问有帮助的
True. -I think counseling's a good move.
艾蒂逊和我就咨♥询♥过
Addison and I did counseling.
可你紧接着就离了婚啊
Right before you got divorced!
女士们先生们 容我向你们介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce...
斯坦 一个艺术品
Stan.A state-Of-The-Art,
仿真病人模拟器
computerized patient simulator.
斯坦可以在导气管处理
Stan can educate you in airway management
外伤评估和处理方面训练你们
Trauma assessment and care.
他有呼吸 有脉搏 有意识
He breathes, he pulsates, he seizes
他会出血 分泌 还会说话
He hemorrhages, he secretes and he speaks.
你好 斯坦
Hello, Stan.
你好 医生 我觉得不舒服
Hello doctor. I'm not feeling well.
斯坦会告诉你们他的需求
Stan will tell you what he needs
而且他比起一般的病人更好说话
And he's more forgiving than most patients.
就算你害死了他 他会活过来
You kill him, he'll keep coming back for more.
大家伙好好的利用他
So make good use of him people.
我们现在要给机器人做手术了
We're operating on robots now?
要不还是用猪吧 -是啊 用人也行啊
Can we please go back to pigs? -Yeah, what about people?
主任会决定你们中的一个
when the chief decides which one of you
可以第一个做主刀手术
Gets to do the first solo surgery
你们得好好准备 -等等 你刚说主刀手术
You'll want to be ready. -Wait, did you just say solo surgery?
就一个 他会怎么挑
Just one of us? And how is he gonna pick one of us?
我既不知道会怎么挑
I do not know what it will be.
也不知道什么时候挑
I do not know when it will be.
我只知道赢的人得准备
I do know that the winner should be prepared
做任何外科手术
To do any surgical procedure
还能选一个实习医生做辅助
And will choose one intern to scrub in.
因此练好你的技能 让自己胜出
So practice your skills, impress your attendings
别丢我的脸就行了
And just do not make me look stupid.
格蕾 斯蒂文斯 你们跟翰 杨去急诊
Uh, Grey, Stevens.You're with Hahn. Yang, the pit.
克莱夫和欧麦利 你们今天在实验室练习
Karev and O'malley, you're skills lab today
你们今天挨到去了解 -我要了
So you can take turns getting to know-- Dibs!
是我的 -我胸口很疼
Mine! -I am having chest pain.
很明显
So just to be clear
我们今天没机会开腔了
We are not cracking open any chests today?
是的 斯蒂文斯
No, Stevens.
只不过主刀手术就要来了
It's just that with the solo surgery coming up
我们想能做一个好点的外科手术之类的
We were kinda hoping to be on a cool surgical something
够了 我不想再听了
Right, I'm gonna stop you right there.
听着 我跟病人没什么接触 但我喜欢这个人
Listen, I don't get attached to patients, but I like this guy.
我花了近两年的时间
And I have spent almost two years
给他们家带来希望后又让他们失望
Giving his family hope and then taking it away.
这个手术能为他等来另一个移植器官
This procedure can buy him time until he can get
挣到一些时间
Another shot at a transplant.
我们必须确保它成功 行不 -当然
So we need to make sure it works, okay? -Absolutely.
当然 -你们对病例已经熟悉了吧
Of course. -You've familiarized yourself with the case?
是的 米歇尔 诺利斯 44岁 男性
Yeah, Michael Norris-- 44-Year-Old male
患有先天性心肌肥大病
With congenital hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
在西雅图伯斯医院治疗失败
Who has failed medical treatment at Seattle pres.
他一直在等一个心脏移植
He's been waiting on a heart transplant
曾差点就获得了机会
Since narrowly missing out on one
在5月14日 200.. -等等
On may 14th of two thousand-- Wait wait.
怎么了 -哪年的5月14日?
What? -May 14th what?
怎么了
What?
那是 那是丹尼的心脏
That's... that's Denny's heart.
那是我为丹尼偷的心脏
That's the heart I stole for Denny.
我要你勾引克里斯蒂娜·杨上♥床♥
I need you to have sex with Cristina Yang.
早上好
Good morning.
转移她 吸引她
Yeah. Distract her. Engage her.
除了打电♥话♥给我女朋友和吵醒我之外
Give her something to do after midnight
让她在午夜过后有事可做
Besides call my girlfriend and wake me up.
杨? 不行不行 太严肃 死板 无趣
Yang? No. No, too serious, humorless, unFun--
不合我胃口 -杨应该合你的胃口
Not my type. -Yang should be your type.
她认真 聪明 难懂
She's intense, intelligent, complicated.
她就像纯麦威士忌
She's like a single malt scotch
你以前是吃大桶啤酒的
And you're used to beer bongs.
凯丽·托瑞斯可不是大桶啤酒
Callie Torres is no beer bong.
你知道么 等等 我懂了
Oh, you know, wait a minute.I get it.
你觉得你没机会上手
You don't think you have a shot.
你说得没错
You're probably right.
我有机会
Oh, I have a shot.
那就试一把 就当帮我
Then try it, as a favor.
不 我又不是你的种马
No.I'm not your stud horse.
你不能指挥我跟谁上♥床♥ -你搞了我老婆
You can't just, just tell me who to sleep. -You slept with my wife.
好吧 我试试
Yeah, I'll give it a shot.
好了 很好 对的
Okay, good.Right.
瞧那
Oh, look at that.
你们是在吸毒?
Are you guys shooting drugs?
我的天 -不 我们在练习静脉输液
Oh, my god. -No.We're practicing I.V.S.
我们还能怎么学 -杨从来不让我们干活
How else are we supposed to learn? -Yang never lets us do anything.
所以你们就在彼此身上练习?
So you're practicing on each other.
我们在贝勒大学也这样 没事的
We did it at Baylor. It's cool.
有事的 这太不像话了
No, it's not cool. It's crazy.
这简直就像恐怖地下室一样
It's like creepy-Basement crazy.
别 别告诉别人 -她不会说的
D-Don't tell anyone. She won't tell.
别担心 她不会说的 -下一个我
Don't worry. She won't tell. -I'm next.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表