Are you sure she's dead, young lady?
我是实习生 没权在这种情况下
I--i'm an intern. I'm not authorized to call time of death
宣布死亡
In a situation like this.
那我 我去叫我的上级
So i--i'm gonna get my superior.
请原谅 我 我很快就回来 原谅
Excuse me. I'll-- I'll be right back. excuse me.
我在担心你 -得了 梅丽狄斯
I'm worried about you. o-h, meredith--
差点窒息 你明白吗 -住口
Choking. you know what? -stop.
不能这样 -别问了行吗
It's unacceptable. -will you back off?
掐你的脖子
Hands around the neck.
在你面前把戒指扔了
Ring thrown in your face.
这可以让起搏器停止工作
This will shut the pacemaker down.
死亡时间晚上10点40分
Time of death--2240.
就这样了 她正式死亡
There you go. she's officially dead.
你可以去赶飞机了 参加你的董事会议
You can catch your plane and get to your board meeting.
你们 可以走了
You can--you can leave.
事实上
Actually...
我们能再待会吗
Could we stay a little while longer?
你们在外面干什么呢
What are you all doing out here?
等伊兹出来 主任
Waiting for Izzie, sir.
我们在等
We're waiting.
你害怕了
You're scared.
我也很怕
I'm scared, too.
该死
Damn it.
一些大脑外侧裂血管
Some of the sylvian vessels
缠绕在肿瘤外面
Have wrapped around the tumor capsule.
潘二氏4号♥手术刀
Penfield 4, please.
你确定吗 不用蛛网膜刀
Really? instead of the arachnoid knife?
确定 不用蛛网膜刀
Yes, instead of the arachnoid knife,
因为潘二氏4号♥手术刀可以让我
Because the penfield 4 will let me
移开遮挡视线的动脉
Slide the arteries around the met.
我需要分开它们
I need to dissect it free
这样就可以去除肿瘤
So that I can debulk the tumors,
彻底去除我病人的肿瘤
Avoiding unnecessary trauma to my patient.
所以我确定 用penfield 4
So yes, penfield 4, please.
重要器官都稳定吗
Were her vitals stable the entire time?
颅内压稳定吗
Were there any spikes in her intracranial pressure?
肿瘤切除干净了吗
Is there any residual tumor?
谢博特切除了所有的肿瘤
Shepherd was able to resect all of the tumor.
一小时后她会进监护病房♥
She'll be in the pacu for about an hour.
她挺过来了
She's fine.
你的朋友没事 不该谢你们任何一个人
Your friend is just fine, no thanks to any of you.
明天 表现好些
Tomorrow, do better.
手术进行的很顺利
The surgery went well today.
你和梅丽狄斯
Shouldn't you and meredith
要出去庆祝吗
Be out celebrating or something?
她拒绝了我 两次
She turned me down, twice.
她说她明白
She says she understands,
在树林里发生的一切 她原谅了我
She forgives me for what happened in the woods,
你展现了消极的一面
So you showed her your dark side?
梅丽狄斯不是一个
Meredith never struck me as a woman
害怕消极的女人
Who was afraid of the dark.
我不明白
I don't know.
你知道那是梅丽狄斯的主意吗
Do you know it was meredith's idea
问伊兹是不是想要个孩子
To ask Izzie if she wanted to harvest her eggs,
这样伊兹将来就会有一个期望
So Izzie could have a chance at the future she wanted?
那是关于将来 德瑞克
The future, derek.
她相信你今天能成功
She was confident you'd succeed today.
梅丽狄斯相信你
Meredith believes in you.
伊兹 我在这
I'm here, Izzie.
就在你身边
I'm right here.
伊兹的手术很成功
Izzie's surgery went well.
太好了 真好
Good. that's good.
我希望事情本可以...
I wish things were...
他们就可以
That they could be...
我们就能
That we could be...
我也是
Me, too.
我能 我能抱抱你吗
Can i--can I hold you?
等一下 等等 你不能坐这个电梯
Wait. uh, wait. no. y-you can't take that one.
为什么 -我说了不能
Why not? - I said don't take it.
我想坐哪个电梯就坐哪个
I will take the elevator I want to take.
好吧 进去吧
Well, go on.
嘿 快进来
Hey. come on in.
这是卡蒂·布莱斯的CT
This is the c.t. for katie bryce--
16岁 女性
16-year-old female,
蛛网膜下动脉瘤
Subarachnoid aneurysm.
韵律操的时候摔了 我记得
From a fall during rhythmic gymnastics. I remember.
那是我们第一次一起做的手术
It was the first surgery we ever scrubbed in together on,
我们第一次救人
Our first save.
这是一个棘手的大脑胞囊 我们成功了
Right here is a cerebral cyst. tough save, but we did it.
手术后我在楼梯井吻了你
I kissed you in the stairwell after the surgery.
这个是贝利医生
And this right here is where dr. bailey
把你踢出手术 因为她发现我们
Kicked you out of the surgery because she caught us
一起回家
In your driveway in my car.
这里是一次7小时的颅骨切开术
And right here--this is a 7-hour craniotomy,
整个过程中你都拿着夹钳 没有退缩
And you held the clamp the entire time, never flinched.
从那时起我知道 你会是个了不起的医生
That's when I knew you were gonna be an incredible surgeon.
这是贝斯·门罗
And beth monroe,
我们临床试演的幸存者
Who made our clinical trial a success by surviving.
你劝我给她试验的
You talked me into putting her under.
那时起我知道我离不开你
That's when I knew I needed you.
这是今天的
And this is today.
伊兹·斯蒂文斯的术后脑CT
Post-op head c.t. of Izzie stevens.
看见没
You see that?
肿瘤没了
Tumor free...
都是因为你
Because of you.
你让我走进了手术室
You got me into the o.r.
如果有什么困难 你从不驻足
If there's a crisis, you don't freeze.
而是迎头向前
You move forward.
你让我们能够继续前进
You get the rest of us to move forward,
因为你遭遇困境 努力走出困境
Because you've seen worse, you've survived worse.
你知道我们一定可以在一起
And you know we'll survive, too.
你说你是 消极和扭曲的
You say you're all... dark and twisty,
可那不是缺点
But that's not a flaw.
是一种力量
It's a strength.
造就了你
It makes you who you are.
我不会单膝跪下
I'm not gonna get down on one knee.
也不会问你是否愿意
I'm not gonna ask a question.
我爱你 梅丽狄斯·格蕾
I love you, meredith grey.
我想与你共度余生
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我愿意与你共度余生
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我不认为
I don't think...
我还是承受不了
I can't handle it after all.
什么 什么意思
What? what do you mean?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
可是我躺在你的臂弯
But I'm lying here in your arms...
却不敢入睡
And I'm afraid to fall asleep.
与困难无关
Doesn't matter how tough we are...
我 我想为之前的事情道歉
I... I wanted to apologize for earlier.
我说的那些 太过分了
What I said was... it was out of line.
已经过去了
It's already forgotten.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you for doing this.
创伤总会留下伤疤
Trauma always leaves a scar.
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
我跟欧文分手了
I broke up with owen.
跟随我们回家
It follows us home...
改变我们的生活
It changes our liv...
今天我为你捐献了镜子
I snooched into a cup for you today.
谢谢
Um... thank you
创伤让人陷入困境
Trauma messes everybody up.
也许正是因为如此
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表