只有我的肾他还没有拿走
But the one thing that he doesn't have is the kidney.
我不能想象把自己最后仅有的也给他
And the thought of giving him that last part of me...
你肯定觉得我是个坏人
You must think I'm a terrible person.
我有一个规定
I'm not allowed to think anything.
不能给病人任何倾向性的意见
There are rules that prevent me from having an opinion here good rules
存在规则的原因是 捐器官给别人
Rules in place for a reason-- because giving an organ that god put in
是绝对不能被强迫的
Your body to someone else isn't something that you can be coerced into doing.
那是 一件大事
It is... a big thing.
是一件不平凡的事
It is an extraordinary thing.
那必须是心甘情愿给予的礼物
It's a gift that must be freely given.
如果你愿意捐献 当然我没有在劝你必须捐
And if you were to give it, and I'm not asking you to,
但是如果你愿意捐献 这不仅仅将救活你的丈夫
But if you were to give it, it's not just for your husband.
你将救活5个人 5个素不相识的人
It's for five other people, people that you don't know from adam.
六个捐赠者已经麻醉好可以进手术室了
Our six donors are all anesthetized and ready to go.
先给他们手术 再给受赠者手术
They'll be done first, followed by the recipients.
每一对将被用颜色编码防治弄混
Each pair will be color-coded so as not to confuse them.
手术很复杂 大家要动作快而且仔细
This surgery is a hornet's nest, people, so work quickly but carefully.
彼此认真合作
Use each other. operate as a team.
让我们来创造医学历史吧
Let's go make medical history.
那个女人能改变主意我们真是太幸运了
We're lucky as hell that woman changed her mind.
是的 我们太幸运了
Yes, we are. yes, we are.
这就是我常说的漂亮的健康肾
Huh. now that's what I call a nice-looking kidney.
放到冰上开始用保存液冲洗
Put that on ice and start flushing in the preservation solution.
你想试试吗 杨医生
You want to do the honors, dr. yang?
很好
Good.
来吧
come on.
尿如泉涌啊 主任
That's quite a geyser of urine, sir.
这意味着我们做的很好
That means we did our job right.
你永远不会讨厌看到它
You never get tired of seeing that.
我们好了 格蕾
We're ready for you, grey.
我要捧着肾过来了
Walking with the kidney.
黄金5秒钟 黄金5秒钟
five second rule.five second rule
拿稳了 伯奇
hold it still, boki.
我需要更多的冰还有绳子
I'm gonna need more ice, uh, and another tie.
我去拿
I'll get it.
不 你什么都不准碰
No, you don't touch anything else.
有人居然把把肾弄掉了?
Someone dropped a damn kidney?
我知道你不想和我谈这个
I know you don't want to talk about it anymore.
我知道你讨厌这个 -看在上帝的份上
I know you're over it. -oh, for the love of god.
听我说完
Just hear me out.
我喜欢自己游刃有余
I like to be good at things, okay?
我不失败
I do not fail.
我不退出
I do not quit.
我喜欢擅长一些事 我想要擅长做♥爱♥
I like to be good at things, and I want to be good at this.
所以 我需要你
So... I need you.
我需要你教我
I need you to show me.
教你?
Show you?
虽然你没有发明什么临床试验
Just because you didn't publish a big Clinical trial
不能否认你仍然是个天才
doesn't mean you're not a genius.
好 脱掉你的裤子
Fine. take off your pants.
真的吗 天啊 谢谢你
Really? oh, my god. thank you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我来教你斯隆的方法
I'll show you the sloan method.
这本应在医学杂♥志♥上出版的
Won't ever be in a medical journal, but it should.
现在不是应该变成粉红色了吗
Shouldn't it be pinking up by now?
它现在只有静脉血
It's just getting venous blood.
让我们在检查下背面
Let's check the back side again.
我想我看到了...也许一点粉色
I think I see... a little pink, maybe.
快点 快点
Ah, come on, come on.
好吧
All right.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 变粉
Come on, pink up.
来吧
Come on.
变粉 变粉 变粉 变粉
Pink up, pink up, pink up, pink up.
来吧
Come on.
太好了 看起来不错
Yes. yeah, it looks good.
肾移植成功
We have a live kidney.
来吧 我可以给2个实习医生给你
Oh, come on. I am offering two interns.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 来吧
Two interns for the price of one--come on.
我用罗拉来换他们两个
I'll trade you Laura for both of 'em.
李欧很会挤脓 而且还很喜欢
Leo drains pus and likes it.
我把一个器官掉地上了
I dropped an internal organ...on the floor.
这时有发生
It happens.
好了 好了 这个怎么样
Okay, okay. Uh, how about this?
4号♥跟乔治 我要詹姆斯
Four goes to George. I get James.
克莱夫 给你2号♥ 伊兹让出李欧
Karev, you get two. Izzie, give Leo.
你们在干什么
What are you people doing?
我们只是在商量
We were just, uh, just deciding which
把哪个实习医生分给乔治
of our interns to give to George.
你们认为我当初有选择权
Oh, you think I got to choose my interns,
而且我选你们做我的实习生
and I picked you people 'cause
是因为你们是外科的梦之队吗
you're all such a surgical dream team?
你 你懒惰 你脾气暴躁
You--you're lazy. You're whiny.
那笨手笨脚的人
Butterfingers over there
看起来很压抑 还有你 杨
is downright depressing, and you, Yang,
你 你真让人讨厌
You-- you're just annoying.
自己选自己的实习医生
Choosing their own interns...
那个什么 什么
What are--what...
把那些该死的卡片给我
Give me those damn cards.
欧麦利
O'malley...
你有实习医生
You have interns.
那是什么
What is it?
好的 打开他的输液口
Okay, open his fluids.
克莱夫 给他注射一克的球蛋白
Karev, push a gram of mag.
做一个全血细胞分♥析♥和电解质
do a c.b.c. and electrolytes.
斯蒂文斯 帮他去做一个彩色多普勒超声
Stevens, uh, order a color flow doppler
和一个全身的神经检查
and do a full neuro workup.
你认为有内出血
You think there's a bleed?
我们只有在检查完
There's no way of knowing till
才会知道
we evaluate everything.
pj到哪里去了
where is... P.J.?
我儿子去哪里了
Where's my son?
斯坦死了没
Stan had better be dead right now.
他会很好的
He's doing fine.
他没有打过电♥话♥给我
He hasn't called my room.
躺下
Just lay back.
他没有问候过我
He hasn't asked for me.
这都过了3年了
It's been three years.
我给了一个肾给他
I gave a kidney for him,
但他还是没有做出选择
and he still hasn't made a choice.
他没有打电♥话♥给你和问候你
He hasn't asked about you or called.
我想他已经做决定了
I think he's made a choice.
但是我给了一个肾给他
But I gave a kidney for him.
我给了一个肾
I gave a kidney.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
老兄 一个小时前护士
Hey, man, the nurse was supposed to
就应该给我送饭了吧
to bring my dinner like an hour ago.
你♥爸♥爸突然发病了
Your dad just had a seizure.
那是什么意思
Okay. So what does that mean?
就是意外发生了
It means something's wrong.
也就是说他可能会死
It means he could be dying,
他不知道你在捣乱
and he doesn't know you give a crap.
老实说 他不知道
Honestly, he doesn't know, and maybe
可能你没有 但是如果你在捣乱 他会死的
you don't, but if you do, he's dying,
到时就太迟了 阿历克斯 别这样
And you're gonna be too late. Alex, stop.
他在呼叫你 但是你来得也太晚了吧
He's asking for you, and you're gonna be too late,
你想这样胡乱捣蛋地
And you're gonna live with it
过你的下半生吗
for the rest of your life!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表