盆骨压伤 血压不稳 微弱但是可见
Tenderness above the pelvis and unstable b.p. In the field.
好的 五号♥抢救室
Uh, bay five.
是我女朋友吗 她在后排坐着
Is my girlfriend here? She was in the back seat
乔丹 -贝卡 你看见达纳了吗
Jordan! -Becca? Becca, have you seen Dana?
你和她挨着坐的
You were sitting next to her.
你和其他朋友确认下吧
Can you check on the other friends.
达纳 米歇尔还有皮特
Dana, M-Michelle and Pete?
一共八个人困在SUV车里了
Eight of them piled in an S.U.V.?
他们几个情况都这么糟糕吗
A-are they all this bad?
这几个还算是好的
These are the healthy ones than others on the rest.
好吧 我需要床位 血浆还有实习生
Okay, uh, I need, uh, beds and blood and interns,
还有欧文亨特 他去哪里了
And--and Owen Hunt. where is Hunt?
室颤 血压下降
V-tach. b.p.'s dropped out.
我需要急救车 进行心率复苏
I need the crash cart. i'm gonna cardiovert.
大卫他怎么了 -充电100伏 离手
David! what's wrong with him? Charge to 100. clear.
大卫 贝卡他怎么了
David! becca, what's wrong with david?
请你们一定要救活他 不能让他死
You have to save him, please. you can't let him die.
不可以是今天 今天是我们大学毕业的日子
Not today. we're supposed to be graduating from college.
充电200伏 离手 -贝卡出什么事了
Okay, charge to 200. clear. - Becca, Becca, what's going on?
今天本来是我们的好日子
This is the biggest day of our lives.
亨特人死到哪里去了!
where in the hell is Hunt
谢谢老天 亨特
Oh, Hunt, thank god.
一到三号♥急救室
Uh, trauma one through three.
伤者情况如何
What do we got?
贝卡 威尔斯 呼吸频率20
Becca Wells-- respiratory rate of 20,
生命体征稳定
But otherwise, vital signs are stable.
大卫还好吗 他今天一定要毕业
Is--is David okay? he has to graduate today.
他是家中头一个上大学的人
He's--he's the first person in his family to go to college.
你现在不要担心你的朋友
Don't worry about your friends right now.
我们会照顾好他们的 没有血胸没有气胸
We'll take good care of 'em. No hemothorax or pneumothorax.
已经准备照CT -还要做一下X光检查
In line for c.t. - We're gonna do a few x-rays,
我要会想最好的办法治疗你的
Get a better idea of what's going on with you.
你的身体受到了很强的撞击
Your body's in some serious shock
我今天要做一个演讲的
I have a speech to give.
我必须 我本来应该 今天我要做毕业致辞
I have I'm supposed to... I'm valedictorian.
我在学校还从来没做过致辞
All i've ever done is school.
这是唯一的 也是最后的一次
It's all I've ever done.
直到今天为止
I haven't done anything else...
还有许多事情我都没做过
U-until today.
今天本来是我们生活新的开始
Today's the day that my life is supposed to start,
这就是为什么我一定要活下去 对吧
Which is why i'd really like to live, okay?
把CT结果告诉我
Let me know the results of the c.t. okay.
我还没看见达纳 她是我女朋友
I haven't seen Dana yet-- my girlfriend.
她坐在后排和米歇尔在一起
She was in the backseat next to Michelle--
输血 补充葡萄糖
Hang blood and push fluids.
她在跟着收音机一起唱歌♥
She was singing to the radio.
她总是不知道歌♥词是什么
She never knows the words to anything.
等我转身告诉她的时候
I turned around to tell her the words and then...
她已经不再那里了
She wasn't there anymore.
我们需要你平静下来 这样才能治疗你
We need youto calm down so we can tread you
你受了很严重的伤
You have very serious injuries.
她已经不在车里了
She was not in the car any more
我向你保证 只要我一有时间就帮你找她
I promise i will check for you as soon as i can,
但是你现在要保持平静配合治疗
But you need to stay still for me.
她穿了一件粉色的毛衣
she's wearing a pink sweater.
好的 -继续抢救
Okay. - Keep working.
在你把他送到其他地方前 让他的血压上升
Try to get his pressure up before you move him anywhere.
心脏收缩稳定
Systolic and stabilizing,
但是有多重的心律不齐
But he's still having multiple arrhythmias.
我打算注射强心剂
I'm thinking cardiac contusion.
插呼吸管
I'm about to do chest too
欧麦利 这个病人你负责了
You've got this, O'malley.
我拿到血浆了 -放进这个加速注射器
I've got blood. - Put it in the rapid infuser.
我的朋友都在这里吗 你看见皮特没
Are my friends here? Did you see Pete?
皮特是哪个
Which one's Pete?
他穿了红色运动鞋
He's wearing red sneakers.
还有米歇尔 她为了毕业典礼把头发染成蓝色
And Michelle--she dyed her hair blue for graduation.
你看见她了吗 她没事吧
Did you see her? Is she okay?
我去找找他们
Um, i-i'll find 'em.
我全家都来了
My whole family's coming.
我明白 今天是大日子
I know. It's a big day.
今天全是为了他们 今天是送给他们的礼物
For them. Today is for them.
室颤 他有危险 给我电击板
V-fib. He's coding. Get the paddles.
你呼我了
You paged me?
是的 你收到酒席承包人的最后确认没
Yes. did you get the check for the caterers
给招待们现金小费 -是的
And the cash tips for the waiters? - Yes.
你写誓词了吗
Uh, did you write your vows?
没呢 会写的 -德里克 你一定要写誓词
Not yet. i will. - Derek... you have to write your vows.
你今天在婚礼上你要和梅瑞狄斯说的 很重要的
What you say to meredith on this day, it's important.
她这辈子都不会忘记你今天的誓词
She'll remember it for the rest of her life.
伊兹
Izzie,
你呼我就为了讨论婚礼的事
So if you paged me to talk about the wedding,
我 并不是因为这个呼你的
I-- that's not why I paged you.
我还有一个开颅手术
I have a craniotomy to get to.
他回来了
He's back.
丹尼 回来了
Denny--he's back.
我呼贝利医生 我们安排你做
I'll page Dr. Bailey, and we'll order--
做一个核磁共振 我知道过程
Order an M.R.I. I know the drill.
你要见我 主任
You wanted to see me, chief?
德里克 本来要做这个的
Derek was supposed to do this,
但是他好像被什么事情拖住了
But he got pulled into something,
所以我打算把这个给你 -什么
So i said i'd give it to you. - what?
你的结婚礼物 不是我送的 是德里克送的
Your wedding present. not from me. it's from derek.
但是我要监督全过程
But i have to oversee it.
哪门子什么礼物 -梅瑞狄斯 这是
I was supposed to get my present? - Meredith, it's--
所以说婚礼真是愚蠢至极
This is why weddings are so stupid.
我们一生相守才该是礼物
I mean, our life together should be the present,
而不是什么愚蠢的 不管是什么 主任
Not some stupid--anyway, whatever it is, chief,
我不想要
I don't want it.
请告诉德里克让他拿回去 算了我跟他说
So tell Derek to take it back. Well, i'll tell him.
我跟他说让他拿回去 -他要给你结肠
I'll tell him to take it back. - He got you a colon.
什么 -结肠手术 不可返还 有炎症
What? - A colon. It's nonrefundable, it's inflamed,
在2号♥手术室里面临贫血
It's about to go under anesthesia in o.r. two.
你真的不想要吗
You really want to say you don't want it?
一个独♥立♥手术
A solo surgery?
恭喜结婚 梅瑞狄斯
Happy wedding day, Meredith.
有还是没有
Yes or no? Hey.
我不要"可能" 我要有或者没有
I don't need a maybe. I need a yes or a no.
那行 我就在这等着
Oh, okay. I'll be right here waiting.
你觉得谢博德和格蕾会长久吗
You think Shepherd and Grey are gonna last?
比如 50年
Like, uh, 50 years last?
一辆铰接货车撞了一堆学生
A semi crashed into a bunch of college kids
恰恰在我临时调班到急诊室的今天
On the day that I decided to take an extra shift in the e.r.
太好了 谢谢你
Oh! Great. Thank you.
全是烧伤 截肢
There's burns, digit amputations,
令人作呕的狰狞表情
Nasty, nasty facial lacerations,
所以拜托别走开 好吗 -放轻松
So please don't go anywhere, okay? - Relax.
你发誓 -你能搞定
You promise? - You're handling this.
我搞... 喂 你不能把他放这
I am handling-- hey! You-- you can't put him here.
医生要经过的
I've got doctors who need access.
昨晚怎么了
What went wrong last night?
我很忙 爱丽桑那
Uh, I'm kinda busy here, Arizona.
我有四个连续手术
I have four surgeries back to back
还有个孩子在靠机器维持生命 我也很忙
And a kid on life support-- I'm kinda busy, too.
出什么事了 -那也不行
What went wrong? - Hey, that's not any better.
把他放在门厅
Put him in the hall.
我们一起去了西雅图最好的四星级酒店
We went out to a four-star restaurant, best in seattle.
本该是愉快浪漫的
It was supposed to be fun, romantic,
但你明知他们最拿手法国菜
But then you ordered a salad when they make
却点了份沙拉
The most delicious French food,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表