Anthony Meloy
Anthony meloy
32岁 男
Anthony meloy, 32-year-old male
步行时撞上车 左臂有伤 脸部身体均受创
pedestrian with a left arm injury and ro rash to his face d torso.
生命体征稳定
Stable vitals in the field.
撞车后 倒在街上
Landed on the street after he was hitby the driver.
我没撞他 是他冲向我的
I didn't hit him. He jumped in front of me.
Dan Gates 和Maloy先生撞上后
Dan gates--swerved after he didn't hit Mr. Maloy
突然转向 撞上电♥话♥线杆
and sideswiped a telephone po.
腹部疼痛
He's complaining of abdominal pain.
并且左耳出血
Also, he has blood coming out of his left ear.
他不知从哪冒出来的 不是我的错
He came outta nowhere. It wasn't my fault.
你们最好给那混♥蛋♥做个酒精测试
You better give that son of a bitch a blood alcohol test.
他开车像个疯子一样
He was driving like a madman.
少来 他在撒谎
Okay, now he's just lying.
我撒谎? 你说我撒谎?
Oh, I'm lying? I'm lying?
Maloy先生 请保持镇定
Mr. Maloy, try to stay still.
无头部受创迹象
There's no signof head trauma.
检查另一个 我先带走这个
Check out the other guy, I got it from here.
走
let's go.
等下 我需要检查他的伤口 - 到里面再说
Wait, I need to look at his injuries. -When we're inside.
酒鬼! - 骗子!
Drunk! -Liar!
可悲 - 混球
Pathetic. -Ass.
我只是开车去银行
I was just driving to the bank.
突然 这家伙就冲向了我的车
Next thing, this--this guy jumps in front of my car.
跌跌撞撞地
Whack job.
先生 请抬下眉毛
Sir, can I get you to move your eyebrow?
我没法检查他耳朵 你让下行不行?
I can't examine his ear. Would you get out of the way?
你不能等等? - 你就不能...
Could you just wait? -Could you just...
左上部有游离液体
free fluid in the upper left quadrant.
Grey 安排CT
Grey, schedule a stat C.T.
你感觉怎样 Maloy先生?
How are you doing, Mr. Maloy?
手臂痛死了 其它都还好
My arm's killing me, but otherwise, I'm fine.
肱骨有压痛和淤伤
He's got tenderness and bruising over his humerus
但外周血管脉搏良好
but he's got good peripheral pulses.
做个全身检查
We should do a full workup.
O'malley 检查完向Karev汇报
O'malley, check in with karev once you've assessed, let him know what you find.
等等 我向Karev汇报?
Wait. I'm, uh, reporting to karev?
今天他负责急诊
He's overseeing the pit today.
没问题吧 Karev? - 当然没有
You good with that, karev? -Oh, yes, sir.
如果有事 我在手术室
I'll be in the O.R. If you need me.
去吧
Off you go.
见Callie父亲 根本不在今天的日程安排中
Meeting callie's dad was so not on the agenda for today.
他一看就是那种
I mean, he seems like the kind of man
见女儿女友前得有心理准备的人
who needs a little preparation before meeting his daughter's girlfriend.
你真该看看他那表情 我...
but you should've seen the look on his face when I--
够了 你别这样
okay, can you stop doing that thing?
哪样? - 跟我说私事
What thing? -That "telling me your business" thing.
今天我休息 我只是来观摩你做胃底折叠术
It's my day off. I'm just here to watch you do the fundoplication.
我查过你的日程
You know what? I checked your schedule.
你这周工作了90小时
You worked a 90-hour week
你该回家睡觉 或者带孩子
You should be at home sleeping or playing with your kid.
好了 你也别这样
Okay, you can stop doing that thing, too.
儿科很辛苦
It's just that peds can be tough.
不利于家庭维系
And it can be hard on a family.
我家没问题 老公非常支持
Not mine. my husband is very supportive.
他...
He is...
迫不及待希望我来儿科
can't wait for me to start my fellowship.
他还不知道 是吧? - 嗯
He doesn't know, does he? -No.
为什么?
Why?
Robbins医生 Jessica痉挛发作 无法呼吸
Dr. Robbins, it's jessica. She just had a seizure. She can't breathe.
她患有家族黑蒙性白♥痴♥症 需要呼吸口罩
She's got tay-sachs. We need to get a mask on her.
加到15升
crank it up to 15 liters.
亲爱的 没事了 坐起来
I know, honey. All right. Sit up.
没事 亲爱的 没事
You're okay, honey. You're okay, honey.
只需要试着呼吸
you just need to breathe.
慢慢地
Slow, slow.
很好 你已经好多了
That's good. That's good. You're getting better.
慢慢地 好
slow, slow. Okay.
脑部无血块
there's no blood in the brain.
颧上颌综合症 颞骨骨折 耳鼓破裂
Z.M.C. Fracture of the temporal bone, ruptured ear drum.
预订手术室
Book us an O.R.
别急 Grey医生
Uh, not so fast, Dr. Grey.
这是Gates先生 病人也有名字的
Mr. Gates-- the patient has a name
他面部神经受创 说明什么?
also has an injured facial nerve, which means what?
说明Gates先生还需要神经修复
That Mr. Gates will also need a nerve repair.
在Sloan医生的听骨链重建术 之前还是之后?
Does that take place before or after Dr. Sloan's ossicular reconstruction?
之前 - 错
Before. -Incorrect.
因为你得检查伤口找寻骨头碎片
Because you'll have to explore the wound for bone fragments,
更别提要治疗他的传导性失聪
not to mention reversing his conductive hearing loss.
所以我才要你马上预订手术室 Grey医生
Which is why I need you to book me that O.R. Now, Dr. Grey.
如果病人面部瘫痪
Look, if this patient has facial paralysis
是否只有一只耳朵听得见就不重要了
it won't matter if he can hear out of one ear or not?
我说得没错吧 Grey医生?
Am I right, Dr. Grey?
Grey医生? - Lexie?
Dr. Grey? -Lexie?
Grey医生? - Lexie?
Dr. Grey? -Lexie?
Grey医生? - 我觉得你俩都很棒
Dr. Grey? -I think you both are amazing doctors.
你说你是在人行道上被车撞的? - 对
you said the car hit you while you were in the crosswalk? -Yeah.
你检查完没? 我得走了 行不?
Look--look, are you almost done? 'Cause I-I need to go, all right?
还没
Uh, no.
得等警♥察♥来 他们要录口供
because, uh, we need to wait for the police. They need a statement.
有必要么 我是说...
Is that really necessary? I mean...
我把名字电♥话♥留下 不行么?
I could just give you my name and phone number, you know?
就等1分钟 好吗?
I just need to-- I just need you to wait here for one minute, okay?
好 - 谢谢
Yeah. -Thank you.
Alex
Alex.
我要请心理医生会诊Maloy
I need to order a psych consult for Mr. Maloy.
他自称走路时被撞
As walking when the car hit him
但伤情表明并非如此
but the pattern of his injuries aren't consistent with it.
而且 他有点激动
Plus, he's acting a little agitated.
也许因为他刚被车撞了
Maybe because he was hit by a car.
或者因为你是他医生
Or 'cause he has you as a doctor.
不管什么原因 你都得安排他出院
Either way, you need to discharge him
我们还有很多更严重的病人
because we have lot of other patients with worse injuries.
如果他离开了 伤害到自己 那都是你的错
If he leaves and he hurts himself, it's on you.
好吧 就安排个愚蠢的会诊
Fine, get your stupid consult.
但如果有人因为没床位而死去
But if someone in that waiting room dies because we don't have a bed
那都是你的错
that's on you.
我听说有喜事临门
I hear congratulations are in order.
什么? - 订婚啊
What? -The engagement.
我们西雅图仁爱自己人的婚礼
Our very own seattle grace wedding.
我真为你俩高兴
I couldn't be happier for the both of you.
谢谢 主任 你有任务给我吗?
Thank you, sir. Did you have an assignment for me?
婚纱
Dresses
什么?
I'm sorry?
Stevens把病房♥变成了婚礼用品专卖♥♥店
Stevens has transformed her room into a bridal boutique.
去吧 试婚纱去
So go, try on dresses.
这是命令
That's an order.
你不是不想穿婚纱的么
I didn't think you wanted to wear a wedding dress.
是啊
I don't.
他怎么会知道我们订婚了
How does he even know we're engaged?
Richard是我哥们
Richard's my friend.
又不是他订的婚纱
He's not the one that ordered the dress.
你要是不想穿婚纱 自己去和Izzie说
If y't don to wear a wedding dress, talk to izzie.
是啊 她手臂打着点滴
Oh, yeah. As the chemo drips into her cancer-y arm,
眼睛可怜地看着我
and she looks at me with those cancer-y eyes,
眼眸中闪烁对婚礼的热爱
those cancer-y, wedding-loving eyes...
坚强点
be strong.
咱俩会被粉裙伴娘包围
We will have bridesmaids in pink taffeta
你头戴礼帽 身穿礼服
and you will be wearing a top hat and a morning coat
再配上"迎风而翔"的婚礼歌♥曲
and somebody will be singing "wind beneath my freakin' wings.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表